Cold, Hard, Unbiased, Unrefutable, Evidence...PROOF That Zimmerman Is Lying!

Zimmerman, and the hard RW defenders of the Trayvon Martin killer has been claiming and moaning on and on and on, the bogus claim that Zimmerman got his head bashed in by the murdered victim, Trayvon Martin. They've been regurgitating the BOGUS claim that Zimmerman got his nose broken. All without a SINGLE, SOLITARY, SHRED of proof nor evidence corroborating that claim. Other than the alleged word of the killer, George Zimmerman.

Well now we have PROOF that shows, what all the thinking people and unbiased people knew all along, that he lied...he didn't have a scratch on him.

Behold...

Trayvon Martin Case: Exclusive Surveillance Video of George Zimmerman - ABC News

As you can see in the VIDEO, the SURVEILLANCE VIDEO, Zimmerman is walking as a healthy man, not a scratch, not even evidence of blood, no black eye and certainly no broken nose.

How do you righties explain this away now?

Why did he claim his head was banged in on the concrete? Why did he CLAIM he had a broken nose?

The man was lying, is lying and will continue to lie about the events to get himself out of trouble. What else is he lying about if he's willing to lie about such a basic and fundamental aspect of this case? Anyone that wants to defend him at this point is in league with a known killer.

I can't wait to see the hard RW flips and spin on this.
Got a link to this EMT claim there bub?
Dante said:
Hi, you have received -132 reputation points from Dante.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
emt at scene and hospital vist

Regards,
Dante

Note: This is an automated message.
Well that was a pretty shitty thing to get negged for.

There is no statement from the EMT, and as far as we know, no visit to the hospital.

Well, it's OK to demonize him.......he's a "racist".

He is not racist......he just hates "fucking coons"

What's a coon? How is that a racial term? A Raccoon? A Maine Coon cat. A Coon Ass?(the last one is what Cajun people are called, doesn't bother me if I'm called that, then again my skin isn't paper thin either).

How right you are

Zimmerman was just commenting under his breath about the inordinate amount of raccoons in his neighborhood and how they always get away

What's a coon? How is that a racial term? A Raccoon? A Maine Coon cat. A Coon Ass?(the last one is what Cajun people are called, doesn't bother me if I'm called that, then again my skin isn't paper thin either).

It's still not certain that Zimmerman said "fucking coons", and it doesn't matter even if he did. It could have been nothing but a convenient insult of a gang-banger wanna-be.

I'd like to see someone ask that fucking k*ke, Bill Mahar, if his calling Sarah Palin a "****" proves that he hates women. Bill Mahar has expressed his certain belief that Zimmerman is a hardcore racist.

How right you are

Zimmerman was just commenting under his breath about the inordinate amount of raccoons in his neighborhood and how they always get away

honor.jpg

Could someone that is qualified to answer please give all of us Crackers a list of all taboo words we aren't allowed to use.......... we desperately need to know since it changes daily and I certainly don't want to use any term that offends anyone of "color". A side note, words don't inflict harm on me, people of "color" can call me anything that makes them feel better about themselves with the knowledge that I couldn't give a shit what they call me.

By the way, my ancestors were enslaved, their homes burned and destroyed, their families separated, loaded up on barely sea worthy boats and sent back to France by the British........ I've gotten over it and hold no one in today's British Empire accountable.

The excuse has already changed to........ Trayvon wouldn't have had to attack and beat the shit out of Zimmerman if he would have of followed the 911 operator's suggestion that they didn't need him to follow him.

What amazes me is the fact that Trayvon, a punk 17 year old that didn't live in that neighborhood and dressed like someone that doesn't want to be recognized, was so offended that Zimmerman was curious about his intentions that HE deserved to have the shit beat out of him and either induce brain damage or killed........ Trayvon was the out of control nutcase that justifies innocent, law abiding ,tax paying citizens to arm themselves. I carry a Kahr PM9 and would not think twice about putting a round or 2 if attacked by a shit like him.......I would probably be bothered that I took a life but then I would realize that I probably saved lives of innocent decent people who this human waste would have eventually taken. These mongrels need to know that someone isn't an easy target just because they are older or female, I'm working with my sister to help her get her CCP and she has a great attitude about it........ She will shoot to kill.

Zimmerman, and the hard RW defenders of the Trayvon Martin killer has been claiming and moaning on and on and on, the bogus claim that Zimmerman got his head bashed in by the murdered victim, Trayvon Martin. They've been regurgitating the BOGUS claim that Zimmerman got his nose broken. All without a SINGLE, SOLITARY, SHRED of proof nor evidence corroborating that claim. Other than the alleged word of the killer, George Zimmerman.

Well now we have PROOF that shows, what all the thinking people and unbiased people knew all along, that he lied...he didn't have a scratch on him.

Behold...

Trayvon Martin Case: Exclusive Surveillance Video of George Zimmerman - ABC News

As you can see in the VIDEO, the SURVEILLANCE VIDEO, Zimmerman is walking as a healthy man, not a scratch, not even evidence of blood, no black eye and certainly no broken nose.

Why did he claim his head was banged in on the concrete? Why did he CLAIM he had a broken nose?

The man was lying, is lying and will continue to lie about the events to get himself out of trouble. What else is he lying about if he's willing to lie about such a basic and fundamental aspect of this case? Anyone that wants to defend him at this point is in league with a known killer.

Have you had the grace to eat your words?

Actually not. A coonass is a different group from Cajun or Creole. They are a mix of black and french and creole. A whole nother thang.
I lived down there for a year. Metarie is a very interesting place.

Marc has declared it! I must be so! End the investigations, grab Zimmerman, string up a rope to the nearest tree and hang his ass. Marc has decreed it! He knows, he has ALL of the evidence, he is leading the investigation, and he was there when it happened as well.

Then we can move on to the next (alleged) white guy to hang.

These guys (Marc) and the rest are so hungry for their pound of flesh
you know stickin it to whitey,even if whitey in this case aint white.

fucking goons. asshat.
IL listened to enhanced audio cleaned up by CNN...Zimmerman said "fucking COLD"...
Whether you race baiting libs like it or not, Zimmerman is going to have his day in court.
Just as any other citizen is entitled by the Constitution of the United States.
If you don't like it, move to fucking China.

Behold...

Not winning you racist fuck............sure looks like Zimmerman is going to walk and you look like a dumbass racist fuck.:D:D ANd cant wait to see those two racist fucks, Jackson and Sharpton piss and moan when he does. Cant wiat to see that video................gonna be laughing my balls off.:funnyface::funnyface:

Last edited:
Wow, Haven't been here in months and see marc is still spewing nonsense in his racist, hate honky ,left wing imagination.
Hey marc, can I have your bud light mannn? A waste is a terrible thing to mind....

Forum List

Back