Cold, Hard, Unbiased, Unrefutable, Evidence...PROOF That Zimmerman Is Lying!

The system has a hard time evaluating the evidence and interviewing witnesses effectively when they have to hide the witnesses to keep them alive, incidentally.

The system can't work effectively when there's a lynch mob attacking the people who are trying to investigate and calling them *corrupt* and the investigation *botched* before the investigation is even complete or the evidence is even revealed.
Total BS.

"The system" should have nothing to do with what others are doing.

'Sides...there's no such thing as a "lynch mob" except in your head.

The system can't function if the mob gets in the way. That's why mobs are despicable. They destroy everything they touch.
You wouldn't know a mob from a hole in the wall if they grabbed their bibles and their guns, put on their white hoods, brandished their Confederate flags, got in their trucks, drove to your door, dragged you out and strung you up on a tree.

Ya big dummay!

*SMH*

Total BS.

"The system" should have nothing to do with what others are doing.

'Sides...there's no such thing as a "lynch mob" except in your head.

The system can't function if the mob gets in the way. That's why mobs are despicable. They destroy everything they touch.
You wouldn't know a mob from a hole in the wall if they grabbed their bibles and their guns, put on their white hoods, brandished their Confederate flags, got in their trucks, drove to your door, dragged you out and strung you up on a tree.

Ya big dummay!

*SMH*

KillZimmerman-300x300.jpg

The system has a hard time evaluating the evidence and interviewing witnesses effectively when they have to hide the witnesses to keep them alive, incidentally.
You gotta link to any incidences indicating the swill you're currently spewing?

Any specific evidence of any of the witnesses lives being threatened, or just more hardcore, radical RW swill?

Zimmerman, and the hard RW defenders of the Trayvon Martin killer has been claiming and moaning on and on and on, the bogus claim that Zimmerman got his head bashed in by the murdered victim, Trayvon Martin. They've been regurgitating the BOGUS claim that Zimmerman got his nose broken. All without a SINGLE, SOLITARY, SHRED of proof nor evidence corroborating that claim. Other than the alleged word of the killer, George Zimmerman.

Well now we have PROOF that shows, what all the thinking people and unbiased people knew all along, that he lied...he didn't have a scratch on him.

Behold...

Trayvon Martin Case: Exclusive Surveillance Video of George Zimmerman - ABC News

As you can see in the VIDEO, the SURVEILLANCE VIDEO, Zimmerman is walking as a healthy man, not a scratch, not even evidence of blood, no black eye and certainly no broken nose.

How do you righties explain this away now?

Why did he claim his head was banged in on the concrete? Why did he CLAIM he had a broken nose?

The man was lying, is lying and will continue to lie about the events to get himself out of trouble. What else is he lying about if he's willing to lie about such a basic and fundamental aspect of this case? Anyone that wants to defend him at this point is in league with a known killer.

I can't wait to see the hard RW flips and spin on this.
Got a link to this EMT claim there bub?
Dante said:
Hi, you have received -132 reputation points from Dante.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
emt at scene and hospital vist

Regards,
Dante

Note: This is an automated message.

Any specific evidence of any of the witnesses lives being threatened, or just more hardcore, radical RW swill?

Every one of the witnesses, except that little kid, have refused to release their names.

Zimmerman's family has received thousands of death threats.

Zimmerman is in HIDING. He's not hiding from the cops, who know where he is.

Every one of the witnesses, except that little kid, have refused to release their names.

Zimmerman's family has received thousands of death threats.

Zimmerman is in HIDING. He's not hiding from the cops, who know where he is.
It's standard for witnesses in any case to withhold their names during investigation.

Unless there's a specific threat that occurred, it's all radical, RW, spewing forth swill. Nothing to see here folks.

BTW, any links to those "thousands of threats" you're so boldly and bogusly claiming?

"
"I don't think he'd ever intentionally hurt anybody," said a neighbor who asked not to be identified because she received a threatening phone call directed at the Zimmermans."

In Trayvon Martin case, a complex portrait of shooter emerges - Los Angeles Times

For every serial killer in American history there was a neighbor, some friend, church member, associate, co-worker or some other individual that claimed to know the perpetrator that said something to the effect of "Garsh...He was such a nice man, I'd never imagine he'd do thing like thaaaayat!"

Last edited:
I was actually referencing the part that said she'd received threats.

Everybody has received threats.

The bungling, the lack of arrest, the involvement of higherups so quickly for such a case, hint a Magistrate's son, aka George Zimmerman, the lack of proper investigation, aka evidence gathering.

I've already presented evidence of a precedent set, in Sanford, FL, of arresting people in such cases and then going to trial. Not-so-much for Zimmerman.

The whole thing stinks, even legal experts at the FOXNEWS have said this, which I've already presented on this board already.

Let me guess, you think everything's fine in Sanford, FL...correct?

The bungling is simply your imagination. The involvement of higherups took place at the insistence of the mob who insisted that there be an *investigation* into the *investigation* before the *investigation* was complete.

Lying sack of shit racist.
Aren't you a self-proclaimed Christian?

Interesting...

I guess that's the problem, when a group of thin skinned jerks continually cry wolf, they weaken the alarm and nobody gives a shit anymore. I for one am tired of being labeled a fucking racist by assholes like you, you have worn the word out and made it meaningless...... I couldn't give a shit. You and your "people" bore the fuck out of me. Instead of constantly blaming others, you need to look very closely at yourselves, what kind of shit you listen to, what kind of garbage you glorify...... what kind of assholes you defend....... and you can start with that prick you use for your avatar. Black people has never been more relevant in this country than you are now and you squander it. You elect a circus act for President, you defend asinine clothing trends like bullshit hoodies and knee hugging pants, you award no talent talkers Grammys for the same repetitive cRap........ "songs" that glorify gangstas, whores and gold chains. You need to get you own house in order and start blaming yourselves for the kids with no Fathers, the Mothers with no Husbands, the drug selling shitheads that should be run out of your neighborhoods rather than having their asses kissed......... Mayor Marion fucking Berry was a crackhead and you defended his ass, blamed whitey........FUCK YOU!!!

These 2 guys were as innocent as your little boy Trayvon, from another country and made the mistake of getting lost in Sarasota, Florida.........they pleaded with one of your sweet little 16 year olds to not kill them, that shit shot them point blank for nothing, he didn't even get any money from these guys. Where was the outrage from the race baiters then?

Did the kid who shot them go to jail or did the cops set him free because he was afraid for his life?
More of the radical RW false equivalency that they're notorious for.

It's sick and disgusting!

*spits*

Another nasty, uncivilized habit that is practiced heavily by "your" people......spitting all over the place......you are sick and disgusting!

Yea, that ugly piece of shit is in jail, for life....... He killed two people for being a different skin color than him. Unlike Trayvon, they didn't attack the shooter, they begged for their life. He should be taken to the middle of the Atlantic Ocean and released....... give him a map to Africa and tell him to have a nice swim.

"
"I don't think he'd ever intentionally hurt anybody," said a neighbor who asked not to be identified because she received a threatening phone call directed at the Zimmermans."

In Trayvon Martin case, a complex portrait of shooter emerges - Los Angeles Times

Ted Bundy Was a Nice Guy

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/ccm-departments/lessons-learned/ted-bundy-was-a-nice-guy-too/

Did Ted Bundy attack Zimmerman, or hold a family hostage while he looted the apartment?

If not, why are we talking about him again?

For every serial killer in American history there was a neighbor, some friend, church member, associate, co-worker or some other individual that claimed to know the perpetrator that said something to the effect of "Garsh...He was such a nice man, I'd never imagine he'd do thing like thaaaayat!"

Yes, and the same thing can be said for gang bangers in ski masks who hold up pharmacies too.

Antwun Parker remembered as good kid who loved to play basketball | NewsOK.com

How odd..I didn't hear that, and I've listened to the tape about 10 times.

But then I don't think the video tape *proves* anything either. Since you can't actually see anything on it. Including Zimmerman's face (if it is Zimmerman).

Yea, little 13 year old Trayvon was a sweet young boy......things change a lot in 4 years. He was staying with his Daddy's girlfriend after getting suspended from school for 2 weeks. He was 6' 2'' and less than a year away from being qualified to be fighting in Afghanistan, he wasn't the cute little boy that the media keeps showing pictures of........why do they feel a need to portray him that way?

Forum List

Back