Cold, Hard, Unbiased, Unrefutable, Evidence...PROOF That Zimmerman Is Lying!

Just doesn't make sense..

You are sneaking up on a guy who is a helluva lot bigger than you and you keep talking to your girlfriend?

Zimmerman is 5'-9", the hoodie boy was 6'3"......... who was bigger than who?

The guy who weighed 240 was bigger

Because you want it to be....I know.

Truth is your victim was 6"3 qnd probably weighed more than 160. That was just one bias with the media in this case, but hey, a black was killed....right?

It also never made sense why Treyvon Martin would "sneak up and attack" Zimmerman while he was on the phone with his girlfriend.

Right, because being on the phone with one's girlfriend prevents a criminal from doing criminal things.

You are sneaking up on a guy who is a helluva lot bigger than you and you keep talking to your girlfriend?

You have a tape of this phone call with the girlfriend?

What's the girlfriend's name?

How long did the phone call last?

So now weight is the qualifying factor on whether or not someone can defend themselves?

And yea, it doesn't make much sense to attack a 'bigger man'. But since when are little wannabe gang banger thugs known for 'making sense'?

Zimmerman, and the hard RW defenders of the Trayvon Martin killer has been claiming and moaning on and on and on, the bogus claim that Zimmerman got his head bashed in by the murdered victim, Trayvon Martin.

If I took your punk-ass arm and twisted it to the point of breaking, you'd turn a shade lighter as you filled your pants with shit. But, you'd also squeal just like the sound on the 911 tape. Instead, if I pointed a gun at you, you wouldn't be squealing, you'd be begging for me not to turn you into maggot food.

That's Zimmerman crying for help.

So are we saying the little guy in this excellent video evidence is 240 lbs?

Really?

Cuz if Zimmerman weighs 240, that isn't him in the video.

And if it's him in the video, then the loons who are saying he weighed 240 lbs are lying.

So which is it?

Lying, or crap video?

I hope you join Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson as they bring justice for the people killed or wounded below.

Chattanooga gang summit begins as girl lies in coma from shooting | timesfreepress.com

Weekend shootings in Chattanooga were gang-related, police say | timesfreepress.com

12-year-old caught in the crossfire | News - Home

6 charged in beating of NC man in Seneca - FOX Carolina 21

Weekend of violence claims 10 shooting victims across Chicago - Chicago Tribune

What's that you say? Sharpton and Jackson aren't injecting themselves in these cases? Where is the justice for these folks? Where is the outrage?

So now weight is the qualifying factor on whether or not someone can defend themselves?

And yea, it doesn't make much sense to attack a 'bigger man'. But since when are little wannabe gang banger thugs known for 'making sense'?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QVDIFn0-_c]sucker punch - YouTube[/ame]

Complete bull shit.

Most of us on the right have been simply insisting that the law run it's course. MOST of us are simply saying that we don't know and that YOU don't know what really happened. The left (except Dante) is on a lynch mob crusade to jail someone without knowing all the facts.

Most of us will tell you that we don't know whether Zimmerman is guilty or not. We just know that lynch mobs are wrong.

Bullshit. You lying fucks were telling us the real victim was Zimmerman. And posting pictures of people other than Trayvon, stating that those were Trayvon. You tried to portray a pretty normal kid as some kind of hoodlum.

No, you are not going to walk away from your bigoted words. Not now, not in November.

Did you know him? So then shut the fuck up.

He's an idiot. I won't bother waiting for links to prove the stupid shit he says, I know that they won't come.

The links never come.

Do you know why all the members of the lynch mob are lefties?

Because they operate solely on lies and bigotry. They are a true mob. Not one of the people who are claiming Zimmerman is a murderer and calling for street justice has a reputation for debating honestly. Not one of the people on that list ever argues using facts, citations, or supporting evidence. Not just in this argument. In ANY argument.

Every single one of them posts lie after lie, and then prevaricate or just leave when asked to support those lies. On any topic.

So yes, he is an idiot. As are the rest.

Zimmerman, and the hard RW defenders of the Trayvon Martin killer has been claiming and moaning on and on and on, the bogus claim that Zimmerman got his head bashed in by the murdered victim, Trayvon Martin. They've been regurgitating the BOGUS claim that Zimmerman got his nose broken. All without a SINGLE, SOLITARY, SHRED of proof nor evidence corroborating that claim. Other than the alleged word of the killer, George Zimmerman.

Well now we have PROOF that shows, what all the thinking people and unbiased people knew all along, that he lied...he didn't have a scratch on him.

Behold...

Trayvon Martin Case: Exclusive Surveillance Video of George Zimmerman - ABC News

As you can see in the VIDEO, the SURVEILLANCE VIDEO, Zimmerman is walking as a healthy man, not a scratch, not even evidence of blood, no black eye and certainly no broken nose.

How do you righties explain this away now?

Why did he claim his head was banged in on the concrete? Why did he CLAIM he had a broken nose?

The man was lying, is lying and will continue to lie about the events to get himself out of trouble. What else is he lying about if he's willing to lie about such a basic and fundamental aspect of this case? Anyone that wants to defend him at this point is in league with a known killer.

I can't wait to see the hard RW flips and spin on this.

Well except for that pesky police report at the scene where it was recorded that the back of his head was bloody and his face was bloody and that he got treated by the EMT's. Not to mention the fact that the police report INCLUDES the fact his back was wet and had grass on it. Ya none of that corroborates his story at all. Nor the eye witness that saw Zimmerman on the ground being beaten yelling for help. We shall just ignore all those facts cause of a picture, after he was treated and cleaned up do0esn't show the blood.

You guys are hilarious.

they are so desperate that they will say anything, no matter how absolutely rediculous it might be, to avoid having to face they possibility that they were wrong. It's the left wing MO.

Zimmerman, and the hard RW defenders of the Trayvon Martin killer has been claiming and moaning on and on and on, the bogus claim that Zimmerman got his head bashed in by the murdered victim, Trayvon Martin. They've been regurgitating the BOGUS claim that Zimmerman got his nose broken. All without a SINGLE, SOLITARY, SHRED of proof nor evidence corroborating that claim. Other than the alleged word of the killer, George Zimmerman.

Well now we have PROOF that shows, what all the thinking people and unbiased people knew all along, that he lied...he didn't have a scratch on him.

Behold...

Trayvon Martin Case: Exclusive Surveillance Video of George Zimmerman - ABC News

As you can see in the VIDEO, the SURVEILLANCE VIDEO, Zimmerman is walking as a healthy man, not a scratch, not even evidence of blood, no black eye and certainly no broken nose.

How do you righties explain this away now?

Why did he claim his head was banged in on the concrete? Why did he CLAIM he had a broken nose?

The man was lying, is lying and will continue to lie about the events to get himself out of trouble. What else is he lying about if he's willing to lie about such a basic and fundamental aspect of this case? Anyone that wants to defend him at this point is in league with a known killer.

I can't wait to see the hard RW flips and spin on this.

No hard evidence he was attacked? Testamony of the police themselves who noticed maybe?

The video shows him AFTER he was treated for his wounds by the EMTs. :eusa_whistle:

Are you really THIS fucking STUPID? I guess so.....:ahole-1:

Yes they are. When I saw this video early this morning, I just couldn't wait to get to my office and see the abject stupidity that I knew they would be posting. I was not disappointed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QVDIFn0-_c]sucker punch - YouTube[/ame]
You know this video is EXCELLENT proof and evidence to strengthen the case that Zimmerman is such a liar.

This poor old fella got ONE punch and suffered a black eye...no broken nose.

In the case of the killer, George Zimmerman, we have an agitator that's claiming to have had his head bashed in to the concrete several times, to have been attacked by the now dead victim, Trayvon Martin, to even have had his nose broken...yet walking around with no black eye. Not even a scratch.

The old man in the video's still phyiscally battered and bruised from that ONE single punch by that guy.

The killer Zimmerman has been claiming that he was pounded....not a scratch.

Can you post another such video that shows how much of a liar Zimmerman is Sitarro?

That was good stuff. :clap2:

Last edited:
If you are interested in justice, you are holding off claiming to know what the virdict is, if you are calling for Zimmerman's arrest and imprisonment, then it isn't justice you want, it's revenge.

Shame on you.

The Palookas are claiming that Zimmerman is like Logan, aka Wolverine, hyper healing powers.

An EMT treatment renders his nose unbroken and his alleged bashed in head, unscathed.

Uncanny!!

Gheddit!?!??

LOL!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Zimmerman hasn't been arrested on the basis of the tape, because there is some evidence of fiddling with the tape. The date/time stamp shows signs of alteration.
What do you think the tape was tampered with to show?

And why?

That is, why it was tampered with?

Who's to gain from it being tampered with?

My answer to the last question is the bumbling police department.

I don't know. I just saw it this morning a statement that the time/date stamp is being examined because there is some indication that it might have been tampered with. If someone interested in tampering found a video of a man who superficially resembled Zimmerman could they have altered the date and time stamp to make it look like it was on the date in question when it was weeks before? Would there be some incentive to do that?

We were already given a picture of a 12 year old Trayvon Martin purporing to be recent. What else is being misrepresented?

If you are interested in justice, you are holding off claiming to know what the virdict is, if you are calling for Zimmerman's arrest and imprisonment, then it isn't justice you want, it's revenge.

Shame on you.

That's the irony. They say it's not race it's justice, but want to scrap the justice system.

Another one is they say Zimmerman is a crazy vigolante, yet no concern with what Spike Lee or the New Black Paathers have done.

Liberalisim. :badgrin:

Cuz if Zimmerman weighs 240, that isn't him in the video.

And if it's him in the video, then the loons who are saying he weighed 240 lbs are lying.

So which is it?

Lying, or crap video?

Very true. In fact that guy look like the 160 lb. What if the mainstream media had the wrong guy in the video? Now that would be hoot! Although to the left that won't matter!

Right, because being on the phone with one's girlfriend prevents a criminal from doing criminal things.

You have a tape of this phone call with the girlfriend?

What's the girlfriend's name?

How long did the phone call last?

Glad you asked..

In fact, there are records of the phone call to his girlfriends phone. It shows how long it lasted and shows it ending one minute before the shot was fired.

So, here we have a boy who is plotting a stealth attack on a larger man but insists on talking to his girlfriend during the attack

Forum List

Back