Cold, Hard, Unbiased, Unrefutable, Evidence...PROOF That Zimmerman Is Lying!

The guy who weighed 240 was bigger

Because you want it to be....I know.

Truth is your victim was 6"3 qnd probably weighed more than 160. That was just one bias with the media in this case, but hey, a black was killed....right?

You have absolutely no proof of that.

Nope, common sense would tell us that if he was 6"3, he wasn't 160.

It's just part of the story from the media of the innocent black kid that was killed in cold blood by the white.

Why did we need to know about the candy and Ice tea? To portray innocence

Why did they show a picture of him when he 12 all over the media? To portray innocence

Just doesn't make sense..

You are sneaking up on a guy who is a helluva lot bigger than you and you keep talking to your girlfriend?

You have a tape of this phone call with the girlfriend?

What's the girlfriend's name?

How long did the phone call last?

Glad you asked..

In fact, there are records of the phone call to his girlfriends phone. It shows how long it lasted and shows it ending one minute before the shot was fired.

So, here we have a boy who is plotting a stealth attack on a larger man but insists on talking to his girlfriend during the attack

Where?
And is there a transcript? Do we have the testimony of the girl?

Link it.

Glad you asked..

In fact, there are records of the phone call to his girlfriends phone. It shows how long it lasted and shows it ending one minute before the shot was fired.

So, here we have a boy who is plotting a stealth attack on a larger man but insists on talking to his girlfriend during the attack

Where?

Link it.

Maybe the police found the girl's account to be inconsistant, of corse we don't know, because we don't have all the evidence.

Actually, it only makes sense to a guy that wants it to make sense.

How can sneak and talk on the phone at the same time.

Are you that racist or just that stupid? Which one?
lol :lol:
kwc57 said:
Hi, you have received -270 reputation points from kwc57.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
can the racist shit you racist

Regards,
kwc57

Note: This is an automated message.

Glad you asked..

Where?

Link it.

Maybe the police found the girl's account to be inconsistant, of corse we don't know, because we don't have all the evidence.

But everybody is saying "she says" as if they really know what she said!

You can't mean they're talking out their asses, can you???

I'm still waiting for someone to explain why the eye witness is also lying. And the Police. And the EMTs. Everyone's lying!! It's a conspiracy!

I'm still waiting for someone to explain why the eye witness is also lying. And the Police. And the EMTs. Everyone's lying!! It's a conspiracy!

Right the eye witness is lying, but his GF's word is as good as gold.:badgrin:

So now weight is the qualifying factor on whether or not someone can defend themselves?

And yea, it doesn't make much sense to attack a 'bigger man'. But since when are little wannabe gang banger thugs known for 'making sense'?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QVDIFn0-_c]sucker punch - YouTube[/ame]
You know this video is EXCELLENT proof and evidence to strengthen the case that Zimmerman is such a liar.

This poor old fella got ONE punch and suffered a black eye...no broken nose.

In the case of the killer, George Zimmerman, we have an agitator that's claiming to have had his head bashed in to the concrete several times, to have been attacked by the now dead victim, Trayvon Martin, to even have had his nose broken...yet walking around with no black eye. Not even a scratch.

The old man in the video's still phyiscally battered and bruised from that ONE single punch by that guy.

The killer Zimmerman has been claiming that he was pounded....not a scratch.

Can you post another such video that shows how much of a liar Zimmerman is Sitarro?

That was good stuff. :clap2:

No, it demonstrates how chicken shits fight..........you should know all about that. Low life worthless shit proves what a man he is by sucker punching a 66 year old man.......... how do you justify that Mark........how is the dick headed black asshole the victim in this video? That is all you fucks do is make excuses for the worst in your race and place blame on whitey........you people are pathetic.

Because you want it to be....I know.

Truth is your victim was 6"3 qnd probably weighed more than 160. That was just one bias with the media in this case, but hey, a black was killed....right?

It's just part of the story from the media of the innocent black kid that was killed in cold blood by the white.

Why did they show a picture of him when he 12 all over the media? To portray innocence

When I was in High School, I was 6'3" and weighed 140

Actually, it only makes sense to a guy that wants it to make sense.

How can sneak and talk on the phone at the same time.

Are you that racist or just that stupid? Which one?
lol :lol:
kwc57 said:
Hi, you have received -270 reputation points from kwc57.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
can the racist shit you racist

Regards,
kwc57

Note: This is an automated message.

you really think these points mean something, don't you?

You don't don't post to respond to substative questions, but anytime you get a neg, you feel the need to show us.

We don't give a fuck.

Link your facts rw. Link the interview with the girlfriend, link the phone information that shows when it ended and how long it lasted. Link a transcript that supports any of the stupid shit you've spouted as if it's *evidence* or *fact*.

Glad you asked..

Where?

Link it.

From what I heard, the police haven't even interviewed the girl yet. You want a transcript of their conversation? Do you get transcripts of your phone calls?

When I was in High School, I was 6'3" and weighed 140

you were a skinny fuck then. I said probably anyway. My guess is he weighs more.

Glad you asked..

Where?

Link it.

From what I heard, the police haven't even interviewed the girl yet. You want a transcript of their conversation? Do you get transcripts of your phone calls?

I'm sure that's bullshit.

Glad you asked..

Where?

Link it.

Oh, so when you're talking about his phone call to his girlfriend, and what was said, and how long it lasted, and when it ended...

all that is just pure crappola?

Well thank you for admitting it, anyway.

Link your facts rw. Link the interview with the girlfriend, link the phone information that shows when it ended and how long it lasted. Link a transcript that supports any of the stupid shit you've spouted as if it's *evidence* or *fact*.

Anything else?

Trayvon Martin Arrest Now After ABC Reveals Crucial Phone Call

Look a crap link that confirms nothing.

Just like I anticipated.

Thank you for not deviating from the script.

Anything else?

Trayvon Martin Arrest Now After ABC Reveals Crucial Phone Call

Look a crap link that confirms nothing.

Just like I anticipated.

Thank you for not deviating from the script.

The link proved you wrong........so now it is crap?

How shallow of you

Forum List

Back