Cold, Hard, Unbiased, Unrefutable, Evidence...PROOF That Zimmerman Is Lying!

Complete bull shit.

Most of us on the right have been simply insisting that the law run it's course. MOST of us are simply saying that we don't know and that YOU don't know what really happened. The left (except Dante) is on a lynch mob crusade to jail someone without knowing all the facts.

Most of us will tell you that we don't know whether Zimmerman is guilty or not. We just know that lynch mobs are wrong.
I really hate how you people just love to ignore common sense, logic and precedence.

Let me introduce you to the RECENT cases of Chad Bekari Smith and Greystone Garcia

Pay attention...

Cops routinely make arrests in 'stand your ground' cases
Chad Bekari Smith said:
"I was going to lose my life, so I reacted and defended my life," Smith, then 23, told his lawyer, according to court records.

But police did not believe him. Nor did a jury that convicted Smith last fall of two counts of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. His conviction and 20-year prison sentence are under appeal.

Judge Cites "Stand Your Ground" to Clear Greyston Garcia in Little Havana Stabbing - Miami News - Riptide 2.0
Greyston Garcia Mugshot - Mugshots.com - Find Mugshots Online. Official Records, Criminal Records, Arrest Records
http://yourblackworld.net/2012/03/b...judge-decides-previous-case-was-self-defense/
The above article said:
The killing was caught on camera and Garcia was arrested. However, the judge threw out all the charges, citing the “Stand Your Ground” law.
As you can see, BOTH were arrested, one was convicted, the other's case was dismissed. Both cases, however, are being appealed. Which tells you that with all things being said, this law is a terrible law. Not a good look for Jeb Bush.

Last edited:
Complete bull shit.

Most of us on the right have been simply insisting that the law run it's course. MOST of us are simply saying that we don't know and that YOU don't know what really happened. The left (except Dante) is on a lynch mob crusade to jail someone without knowing all the facts.

Most of us will tell you that we don't know whether Zimmerman is guilty or not. We just know that lynch mobs are wrong.
I really hate how you people just love to ignore common sense, logic and precedence.

Let me introduce you to the RECENT cases of Chad Bekari Smith and Greystone Garcia

Pay attention...

Chad Bekari Smith said:
"I was going to lose my life, so I reacted and defended my life," Smith, then 23, told his lawyer, according to court records.

But police did not believe him. Nor did a jury that convicted Smith last fall of two counts of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. His conviction and 20-year prison sentence are under appeal.

Judge Cites "Stand Your Ground" to Clear Greyston Garcia in Little Havana Stabbing - Miami News - Riptide 2.0
Greyston Garcia Mugshot - Mugshots.com - Find Mugshots Online. Official Records, Criminal Records, Arrest Records
‘Stand Your Ground’: Miami Judge Decides Previous Case Was Self-Defense | Your Black World
The above article said:
The killing was caught on camera and Garcia was arrested. However, the judge threw out all the charges, citing the “Stand Your Ground” law.
As you can see, BOTH were arrested, one was convicted, the other's case was dismissed. Both cases, however, are being appealed. Which tells you that with all things being said, this law is a terrible law. Not a good look for Jeb Bush.

Its Rick Scott now; a very CONSERVATIVE Governor................HE chose to take the case from Wolfinger and bring in Corey.

Complete bull shit.

Pay attention...

‘Stand Your Ground’: Miami Judge Decides Previous Case Was Self-Defense | Your Black World
The above article said:

Its Rick Scott now; a very CONSERVATIVE Governor................HE chose to take the case from Wolfinger and bring in Corey.

Wasn't Wolfinger consulted on stand your ground that night and told them to release the guy?

Zimmerman, and the hard RW defenders of the Trayvon Martin killer has been claiming and moaning on and on and on, the bogus claim that Zimmerman got his head bashed in by the murdered victim, Trayvon Martin. They've been regurgitating the BOGUS claim that Zimmerman got his nose broken. All without a SINGLE, SOLITARY, SHRED of proof nor evidence corroborating that claim. Other than the alleged word of the killer, George Zimmerman.

Well now we have PROOF that shows, what all the thinking people and unbiased people knew all along, that he lied...he didn't have a scratch on him.

Behold...

Trayvon Martin Case: Exclusive Surveillance Video of George Zimmerman - ABC News

As you can see in the VIDEO, the SURVEILLANCE VIDEO, Zimmerman is walking as a healthy man, not a scratch, not even evidence of blood, no black eye and certainly no broken nose.

How do you righties explain this away now.

Why did he claim his head was banged in on the concrete? Why did he CLAIM he had a broken nose?

The man was lying, is lying and will continue to lie about the events to get himself out of trouble. What else is he lying about if he's willing to lie about such a basic and fundamental aspect of this case? Anyone that wants to defend him at this point is in league with a known killer.

I can't wait to see the hard RW flips and spin on this.

that's all the evidence I need...

let's string him up from the nearest tree...

Marc has declared it! I must be so! End the investigations, grab Zimmerman, string up a rope to the nearest tree and hang his ass. Marc has decreed it! He knows, he has ALL of the evidence, he is leading the investigation, and he was there when it happened as well.

Then we can move on to the next (alleged) white guy to hang.

Pay attention...

Wasn't Wolfinger consulted on stand your ground that night and told them to release the guy?

I don't know, I do believe SCOTT made the decision to bring in a Special Prosecutor...............

Zimmerman, and the hard RW defenders of the Trayvon Martin killer has been claiming and moaning on and on and on, the bogus claim that Zimmerman got his head bashed in by the murdered victim, Trayvon Martin. They've been regurgitating the BOGUS claim that Zimmerman got his nose broken. All without a SINGLE, SOLITARY, SHRED of proof nor evidence corroborating that claim. Other than the alleged word of the killer, George Zimmerman.

Well now we have PROOF that shows, what all the thinking people and unbiased people knew all along, that he lied...he didn't have a scratch on him.

Behold...

Trayvon Martin Case: Exclusive Surveillance Video of George Zimmerman - ABC News

As you can see in the VIDEO, the SURVEILLANCE VIDEO, Zimmerman is walking as a healthy man, not a scratch, not even evidence of blood, no black eye and certainly no broken nose.

Why did he claim his head was banged in on the concrete? Why did he CLAIM he had a broken nose?

The man was lying, is lying and will continue to lie about the events to get himself out of trouble. What else is he lying about if he's willing to lie about such a basic and fundamental aspect of this case? Anyone that wants to defend him at this point is in league with a known killer.

that's all the evidence I need...

let's string him up from the nearest tree...

Marc has declared it! I must be so! End the investigations, grab Zimmerman, string up a rope to the nearest tree and hang his ass. Marc has decreed it! He knows, he has ALL of the evidence, he is leading the investigation, and he was there when it happened as well.

Then we can move on to the next (alleged) white guy to hang.
Are you two palookas suggesting that the killer didn't lie?

Are you suggesting that he has serious injuries as was falsely alleged up to this point?

Spit it out!

This is too funny...LOL!!!

49izadw.gif

Complete bull shit.

Bullshit. You lying fucks were telling us the real victim was Zimmerman. And posting pictures of people other than Trayvon, stating that those were Trayvon. You tried to portray a pretty normal kid as some kind of hoodlum.

No, you are not going to walk away from your bigoted words. Not now, not in November.

Zimmerman hasn't been arrested on the basis of the tape, because there is some evidence of fiddling with the tape. The date/time stamp shows signs of alteration.

Although it hard to see for certain, his nose looks fine. A broken nose would be bleeding at that point. Unless he changed, his clothes aren't ripped, there is no blood on them and no grass stains. Lastly, you seem to get a clear shot of his head, there doesn't appear to be any marks.

Might be the smoking gun you were looking for, satisfied.

However, is this conclusive evidence that Blacks are under assault by whites (esp since the shooter was Latino)? Not even close! Sharpton, Farakhan and Jackson are actually glad this happened. It makes these race hustlers relevent!

Last edited:

Behold...

You're a racist asshole.

You are ignorant, stupid, and cannot control yourself.

Your racism hurts you the most, fucko.

Complete bull shit.

Bullshit. You lying fucks were telling us the real victim was Zimmerman. And posting pictures of people other than Trayvon, stating that those were Trayvon. You tried to portray a pretty normal kid as some kind of hoodlum.

No, you are not going to walk away from your bigoted words. Not now, not in November.

Did you know him? So then shut the fuck up.

It also never made sense why Treyvon Martin would "sneak up and attack" Zimmerman while he was on the phone with his girlfriend.

Right, because being on the phone with one's girlfriend prevents a criminal from doing criminal things.

It also never made sense why Treyvon Martin would "sneak up and attack" Zimmerman while he was on the phone with his girlfriend.

Ohh now RW you know how all those black males are ;)
they just lurk everywhere to get you.

Funny how you make it a rightwinger this. First, Zimmerman was a registered Democrat! Second, he was a Latino (of course you argue we hate Latinos). Third, most RW wanted evidence to come out before saying he was guilty, regardless of the accused is a Democratic Obama supporter! Fourth, most rightwingers had more of a problem, with OBAMA, Jackson, Sharption and the Black KKK saying blacks are under assault by whites, when in the same weekend they were protesting against white america, a 9 month cute baby boy was shot in Detriot and a 9 yr old girl was shot in Chicago, both beautiful children were black and killed by blacks!

Blacks make up 13% of the population, yet they make up HALF of the total number of murder victims in the US are black MEN (add in women ad the number is even higher). 93% of blacks that are murdered are killed by other blacks! So those other 7% are killed by either whites, Latinos, Asians, Indians, Native Americans etc. So are they really under assault by whites or by blacks?

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-201_162-3153497.html
Nearly half of the nation's murder victims in 2005 were black, and the number of black men who were slain is on the rise.

Most of the black murder victims — 93 percent — were killed by other black people, the study found. About 85 percent of white victims were slain by other white people.

Last edited:

However, is this conclusive evidence that Blacks are under assault by whites
(esp since the shooter was Latino)? Not even close! Sharpton, Farakhan and Jackson are actually glad this happened. It makes these race hustlers relevent!

Statistics show exactly the opposite... but dont tell Sharpton, Farakhan and Jackson.
They are making too much money giving speeches.

Zimmerman hasn't been arrested on the basis of the tape, because there is some evidence of fiddling with the tape. The date/time stamp shows signs of alteration.
What do you think the tape was tampered with to show?

And why?

That is, why it was tampered with?

Who's to gain from it being tampered with?

My answer to the last question is the bumbling police department.

Forum List

Back