Cold, Hard, Unbiased, Unrefutable, Evidence...PROOF That Zimmerman Is Lying!

Although it hard to see for certain, his nose looks fine. A broken nose would be bleeding at that point. Unless he changed, his clothes are ripped, there is no blood on them and no grass stains. Lastly, you seem to get a clear shot of his head, there doesn't appear to be any marks.

Might be the smoking gun you were looking for, satisfied.

However, is this conclusive evidence that Blacks are under assault by whites (esp since the shooter was Latino)? Not even close! Sharpton, Farakhan and Jackson are actually glad this happened. It makes these race hustlers relevent!
Finally....!!! Some honesty.

All I want to know now is this...why were you and so many others like you taking the bogus claim that he had a broken nose, specifically...as fact?

WHY?

When you were taking other more pertinent and valid facts of the case as mere speculation?

Can you help me with that?

Last edited:
It also never made sense why Treyvon Martin would "sneak up and attack" Zimmerman while he was on the phone with his girlfriend.

Right, because being on the phone with one's girlfriend prevents a criminal from doing criminal things.

Just doesn't make sense..

You are sneaking up on a guy who is a helluva lot bigger than you and you keep talking to your girlfriend?

It also never made sense why Treyvon Martin would "sneak up and attack" Zimmerman while he was on the phone with his girlfriend.

Right, because being on the phone with one's girlfriend prevents a criminal from doing criminal things.

You are sneaking up on a guy who is a helluva lot bigger than you and you keep talking to your girlfriend?

doesn't make sense to guy that doesn't want it to make sense.

Actually, it only makes sense to a guy that wants it to make sense.

How can sneak and talk on the phone at the same time.

Are you that racist or just that stupid? Which one?

Why not cut out the middleman and collect the bounty posted by the new black panthers? Spike Lee tweeted the address so you can have the guy lynched by sundown.

I am always honest! :FIREdevil:

All I want to know now is this...why were you and so many others like you taking the bogus claim that he had a broken nose, specifically...as fact?
Because we got sick of you and all the professional race baiters making this a race thing. Making it seem like Black America is on assault by White America. Me personally, I turned to looking wanting Zimmerman to be innocent because of Obama arrogant comment that he could be my son (you Obama your half white the victims in Knoxville could have also)! Therefore, when the news from the witness said Martin attacked Zimmerman at his car and Zimmerman stated he got his nose broken and his head bashed against the pavement, I went to believe that!

When you were taking other more pertinent and valid facts of the case as mere speculation?
And your side didn't do that? I recall you still call him white!

What did your side do to the poor kids on the Duke LaCrosse team? Guilty before proven and not caring if proven. The evidence of innocence was overwhelming, yet your side screamed whity raped blackie. Even after ALL the evidence, the Black KKK was still saying the White boys were guilt and there was NEVER an apology from Sharpton or Jackson! In fact, both should have PERSONALLY APOLOGIZE to all the kids!

Sure, now answer my question. Do you think the black man is under assault by the white man? If true, then what is your reaction to the fact that 50% of all murder victims in the US are black MEN (the number is even higher it you add in black women) and the 93% of the killers are black men also! Wouldn't you say blacks are under assault by blacks?

Feds: 49% Of Murder Victims Are Black Men - CBS News

Actually, it only makes sense to a guy that wants it to make sense.

How can sneak and talk on the phone at the same time.

Are you that racist or just that stupid? Which one?

Lets stop playing CSI guys... Lets wait and see the timeline.

Poor little innocent boy....... a year older and he could be in Afghanistan getting shot at, hardly the little boy his family wants to portray with old photographs.

The Daily Caller has identified a second Twitter handle that was used by the late Trayvon Martin during the last weeks of 2011. Tweeting in December under the name “T33ZY TAUGHT M3,” Martin sent a message that read, “Plzz shoot da #mf dat lied 2 u!”

Read more: Second Trayvon Martin Twitter Feed | The Daily Caller

I am always honest! :FIREdevil:
Honesty next to a devil sign...interesting.
Because we got sick of you and all the professional race baiters making this a race thing. Making it seem like Black America is on assault by White America. Me personally, I turned to looking wanting Zimmerman to be innocent because of Obama arrogant comment that he could be my son (you Obama your half white the victims in Knoxville could have also)! Therefore, when the news from the witness said Martin attacked Zimmerman at his car and Zimmerman stated he got his nose broken and his head bashed against the pavement, I went to believe that!
Why are you besmirching Obama due to your bias? You were just waiting for an excuse to somehow blame Obama? Nothing Obama said about the matter was or is racist. If he had a son...he WOULD look like Trayvon. Trayvon looked more like Obama than he did his own dad. He looks like he could be Sasha and Malia's older brother, they have the same features. That is just a factual statement...no "race-baiting" involved at all...except to those that want it to be so. Why do you insist on using that bogus term anyway?

And your side didn't do that? I recall you still call him white!

What did your side do to the poor kids on the Duke LaCrosse team? Guilty before proven and not caring if proven. The evidence of innocence was overwhelming, yet your side screamed whity raped blackie. Even after ALL the evidence, the Black KKK was still saying the White boys were guilt and there was NEVER an apology from Sharpton or Jackson! In fact, both should have PERSONALLY APOLOGIZE to all the kids!
Well, that typically happens whenever a national case of male/female/rape is involved. How was the emotional outcry any different than any similar case? Including Bill Clinton's cigar fiasco? C'mon...wise up.

Sure, now answer my question. Do you think the black man is under assault by the white man? If true, then what is your reaction to the fact that 50% of all murder victims in the US are black MEN (the number is even higher it you add in black women) and the 93% of the killers are black men also! Wouldn't you say blacks are under assault by blacks?

Feds: 49% Of Murder Victims Are Black Men - CBS News
In many aspects the black man is under assault by the white man. America's certainly a historically and institutionally racist place to live, the black man getting the turd end of the stick. Are you honestly disagreeing with that statement?

Zimmerman is 5'-9", the hoodie boy was 6'3"......... who was bigger than who?

Poor little innocent boy....... a year older and he could be in Afghanistan getting shot at, hardly the little boy his family wants to portray with old photographs.

The Daily Caller has identified a second Twitter handle that was used by the late Trayvon Martin during the last weeks of 2011. Tweeting in December under the name “T33ZY TAUGHT M3,” Martin sent a message that read, “Plzz shoot da #mf dat lied 2 u!”

What are you suggesting by posting these pictures of the victim Trayvon Martin?

BTW, what's wrong with those pictures of the handsome, now deceased, killed by the hands of George Zimmerman, young man?

What are you trying to say?

Spit it out.

Complete bull shit.

Most of us on the right have been simply insisting that the law run it's course. MOST of us are simply saying that we don't know and that YOU don't know what really happened. The left (except Dante) is on a lynch mob crusade to jail someone without knowing all the facts.

Most of us will tell you that we don't know whether Zimmerman is guilty or not. We just know that lynch mobs are wrong.
I really hate how you people just love to ignore common sense, logic and precedence.

Let me introduce you to the RECENT cases of Chad Bekari Smith and Greystone Garcia

Pay attention...

Cops routinely make arrests in 'stand your ground' cases
Chad Bekari Smith said:
"I was going to lose my life, so I reacted and defended my life," Smith, then 23, told his lawyer, according to court records.

But police did not believe him. Nor did a jury that convicted Smith last fall of two counts of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. His conviction and 20-year prison sentence are under appeal.

Judge Cites "Stand Your Ground" to Clear Greyston Garcia in Little Havana Stabbing - Miami News - Riptide 2.0
Greyston Garcia Mugshot - Mugshots.com - Find Mugshots Online. Official Records, Criminal Records, Arrest Records
‘Stand Your Ground’: Miami Judge Decides Previous Case Was Self-Defense | Your Black World
The above article said:
The killing was caught on camera and Garcia was arrested. However, the judge threw out all the charges, citing the “Stand Your Ground” law.
As you can see, BOTH were arrested, one was convicted, the other's case was dismissed. Both cases, however, are being appealed. Which tells you that with all things being said, this law is a terrible law. Not a good look for Jeb Bush.

Hey you racist moron, routinely does not mean always. They won't do it simply because YOU want them to.

Last edited:
Complete bull shit.

Most of us on the right have been simply insisting that the law run it's course. MOST of us are simply saying that we don't know and that YOU don't know what really happened. The left (except Dante) is on a lynch mob crusade to jail someone without knowing all the facts.

Most of us will tell you that we don't know whether Zimmerman is guilty or not. We just know that lynch mobs are wrong.

Bullshit. You lying fucks were telling us the real victim was Zimmerman. And posting pictures of people other than Trayvon, stating that those were Trayvon. You tried to portray a pretty normal kid as some kind of hoodlum.

No, you are not going to walk away from your bigoted words. Not now, not in November.

Link to anyone who says Zimmerman was the victim. You can't do it because you are just spouting an rediculous bull shit you can come up with.

Hey dumbass, I'm not running for anything so I don't care about November.

In many aspects the black man is under assault by the white man. America's certainly a historically and institutionally racist place to live, the black man getting the turd end of the stick. Are you honestly disagreeing with that statement?

:bsflag:

The black man's state of victimhood is over! They are not under assault by anyone. In America, a rich white boy has no advantages over a rich black or latino. In the reverse and poor black man is not disadvantaged any less over a poor white or latino. In fact in many ways a poor black child has more advantages over a poor white. Affirmative action still gets a black who might be under-qualified for a job over a white. While a college can't take race into account and create a quota they can AND DO give plus points to being a minority over a white. There are many more scholarship options for blacks vs whites. There are the ABSOLUTE RACIST minority owned business preferenial treatment to getting a contract. In many way blacks are provided opportunities just because of there skin color.

There was institutional racism in America, but it's gone. Your not going to get rejected for a job based on your skin color or religion. No bank will turn you away for a loan (you can thank us at the credit bureau for that) based on your skin color. You can buy a house in a white neighborhood without a problem. Your kids will have no problem going to a white school or even being the only black kid. My kids wouldn't be so lucky. White kids can't make it at an all white school (they get set on fire literally)!

There is a think call black privilege in America! It well and alive.

BTW, what's wrong with those pictures of the handsome, now deceased, killed by the hands of George Zimmerman, young man?

Spit it out.

You are that dense! I suspected it but now I see that you are too stupid to understand photographs....... forget the written word........ should I present you with crayon drawings?

Don't have the balls to say it outright huh?

I understand the coward's creed and motto.

Carry on.

Spit it out.

You fucking asshole.

your're a racist fuck, end of story.

Last edited:
Zimmerman, and the hard RW defenders of the Trayvon Martin killer has been claiming and moaning on and on and on, the bogus claim that Zimmerman got his head bashed in by the murdered victim, Trayvon Martin. They've been regurgitating the BOGUS claim that Zimmerman got his nose broken. All without a SINGLE, SOLITARY, SHRED of proof nor evidence corroborating that claim. Other than the alleged word of the killer, George Zimmerman.

Well now we have PROOF that shows, what all the thinking people and unbiased people knew all along, that he lied...he didn't have a scratch on him.

Behold...

Trayvon Martin Case: Exclusive Surveillance Video of George Zimmerman - ABC News

As you can see in the VIDEO, the SURVEILLANCE VIDEO, Zimmerman is walking as a healthy man, not a scratch, not even evidence of blood, no black eye and certainly no broken nose.

How do you righties explain this away now?

Why did he claim his head was banged in on the concrete? Why did he CLAIM he had a broken nose?

The man was lying, is lying and will continue to lie about the events to get himself out of trouble. What else is he lying about if he's willing to lie about such a basic and fundamental aspect of this case? Anyone that wants to defend him at this point is in league with a known killer.

I can't wait to see the hard RW flips and spin on this.

Well except for that pesky police report at the scene where it was recorded that the back of his head was bloody and his face was bloody and that he got treated by the EMT's. Not to mention the fact that the police report INCLUDES the fact his back was wet and had grass on it. Ya none of that corroborates his story at all. Nor the eye witness that saw Zimmerman on the ground being beaten yelling for help. We shall just ignore all those facts cause of a picture, after he was treated and cleaned up do0esn't show the blood.

You guys are hilarious.

Zimmerman, and the hard RW defenders of the Trayvon Martin killer has been claiming and moaning on and on and on, the bogus claim that Zimmerman got his head bashed in by the murdered victim, Trayvon Martin. They've been regurgitating the BOGUS claim that Zimmerman got his nose broken. All without a SINGLE, SOLITARY, SHRED of proof nor evidence corroborating that claim. Other than the alleged word of the killer, George Zimmerman.

Well now we have PROOF that shows, what all the thinking people and unbiased people knew all along, that he lied...he didn't have a scratch on him.

Behold...

Trayvon Martin Case: Exclusive Surveillance Video of George Zimmerman - ABC News

As you can see in the VIDEO, the SURVEILLANCE VIDEO, Zimmerman is walking as a healthy man, not a scratch, not even evidence of blood, no black eye and certainly no broken nose.

How do you righties explain this away now?

Why did he claim his head was banged in on the concrete? Why did he CLAIM he had a broken nose?

The man was lying, is lying and will continue to lie about the events to get himself out of trouble. What else is he lying about if he's willing to lie about such a basic and fundamental aspect of this case? Anyone that wants to defend him at this point is in league with a known killer.

I can't wait to see the hard RW flips and spin on this.

No hard evidence he was attacked? Testamony of the police themselves who noticed maybe?

The video shows him AFTER he was treated for his wounds by the EMTs. :eusa_whistle:

Are you really THIS fucking STUPID? I guess so.....:ahole-1:

Forum List

Back