Colbert is OK with gas prices

Funny, a couple of posts ago you had them at 250. At this rate they'll be at 2000 miles per charge by the end of your moronic day.

Just how stupid are you? Do you bother with the tiniest of investigation before spewing your ignorance all over your feet?
There are over 1000 oil fueled power plants in the US.
GEZZ. Wot a maroon.

Seriously. Get a brain checkup. Pretty sure the covid has shrunk your already tiny brain to microscopic proportions.
You think that there's no way to translate gas taxes to electric taxes?
I pay taxes on my electric use you flukin idiot. So do you.
Geez. Does your ignorance know any bounds?
You dumb ass gas taxes cover road and bridge repairs , electric taxes do not

Steven Colbert "I’m willing to pay $4/gallon. Hell, I’ll pay $15 a gallon because I drive a Tesla.”

Comment:
Colbert spreads hate and he is not very entertaining.
He is worth $75 million so yea, he can afford a Tesla.
You think his joke is spreading hate?!?! Wow, talk about having zero sense of humor!!

The "LAW" to which they are bound is supply and demand.
The demand for evs will increase.
The demand for oil fueled vehicles will shrink.
A business wants to be in a growing market rather than a shrinking.

Now go buy yourself aa commodore 64 and ride home in your horse towed F350 and compute on that.

Man.
I was told as a kid that Republicans had a good handle on economics.
Turns out that's just another GQP lie.
Only in liberal la la land will they tax and regulate something to death

And then say to you with a straight face " sed it cost to much"

So me teaching you a history lesson means I am ignorant of history? Do tell captain dumb fuck..
Well, Captain Dumb Fuck, history is what was.
What you, Captain Dumb Fuck, think is history never was.
Except, Captain Dumb Fuck, in the shit truck you use for a brain.

Thanks for providing your actual ID.

You dumb ass gas taxes cover road and bridge repairs , electric taxes do not
Golly Captain Dumb Fuck.
Apparently in your home of Dumbfucklandia you never passed a law changing taxes.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Only in liberal la la land will they tax and regulate something to death

And then say to you with a straight face " sed it cost to much"

Sorry that your understanding of basic economics is equal to that of a sack of dirty diapers.
Go open the sack. Maybe you'll learn something. Probably not but where there's dumbfuckery there's Captain Dumb Fuck

Golly Captain Dumb Fuck.
Apparently in your home of Dumbfucklandia you never passed a law changing taxes.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
My liberal retard translator is broken again what did you say?

Oh yea electric cars have been free loading for over a 130 years

Sorry that your understanding of basic economics is equal to that of a sack of dirty diapers.
Go open the sack. Maybe you'll learn something. Probably not but where there's dumbfuckery there's Captain Dumb Fuck
You suck at gas lighting

Captain dumb fuck..

Haha haha

Lololol

Funny, a couple of posts ago you had them at 250. At this rate they'll be at 2000 miles per charge by the end of your moronic day.

Just how stupid are you? Do you bother with the tiniest of investigation before spewing your ignorance all over your feet?
GEZZ. Wot a maroon.

Seriously. Get a brain checkup. Pretty sure the covid has shrunk your already tiny brain to microscopic proportions.
Damn sparky you just keep showing your ignorance. Did you even bother to read your own source it did not list 700 miles nor even 600.
Now you are trying to claim 2000. So less then 1% is some big deal to you? Really? You keep making wild eyed claims and pretending they are reality.

The "LAW" to which they are bound is supply and demand.
The demand for evs will increase.
The demand for oil fueled vehicles will shrink.
A business wants to be in a growing market rather than a shrinking.

Now go buy yourself aa commodore 64 and ride home in your horse towed F350 and compute on that.

Man.
I was told as a kid that Republicans had a good handle on economics.
Turns out that's just another GQP lie.
I had to tell you this but there are a lot of portions of the country that will not use EVs. Distances are too far.
in five or six years when auto makers see that EVs are not as big a deal as gas veh are they will continue to make them because they will not lose revenue.
I have learned over my life time that 99% of most democrats are mentally challenged and trying to talk reality with them is like trying to teach a pig geometry

GEZZ. Wot a maroon.

They will not be taxing my electric any more then they already do because I do not use an EV. There are a lot of people that do not use them. They are not going to pass a special tax on electric just for a niche group. Nor can they tell who is an EV user without being told. They will be collecting that tax by increasing the cost of EV license plates at some point and you can be that is going to a very heavy burden to pay each and every year. So EV owners better be socking away every penny they think they are saving.
it tells you what has already been enacted.
So stop with they are going to tax electric crap.

My liberal retard translator is broken again what did you say?

Oh yea electric cars have been free loading for over a 130 years
Seems, Captain Dumb Fuck your ability to actually respond to what is written is as small as your Tiny Mind.
Reading issues among your type are to be expected and made fun of.

You suck at gas lighting

Captain dumb fuck..

Haha haha

Lololol
Well I don't suck tiny cheeto flavored dick.
That would be your role Captain Dumb Fuck.
HURRY! Your fearless queerder is waiting.

BTW...

YOU called yourself Captain Dumb Fuck.
The self titled role is appropriate since you are incapable of bringing anything to a conversation beyond your DUMB FUCKERY, CAPTAIN.

Damn sparky you just keep showing your ignorance. Did you even bother to read your own source it did not list 700 miles nor even 600.
Now you are trying to claim 2000. So less then 1% is some big deal to you? Really? You keep making wild eyed claims and pretending they are reality.
First...got reading

2nd, 2000 miles is based on your move from 150 mpc to 250 mpc.
Are you saying you were wrong?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

I had to tell you this but there are a lot of portions of the country that will not use EVs. Distances are too far.
in five or six years when auto makers see that EVs are not as big a deal as gas veh are they will continue to make them because they will not lose revenue.
I have learned over my life time that 99% of most democrats are mentally challenged and trying to talk reality with them is like trying to teach a pig geometry
Pretty sure a 500 mile range will work for most uses.
700 is coming.

ALSO COMING

Unlimited range using solar.

Enjoy that $7 per gas in your 8 MPG Suburban.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

They will not be taxing my electric any more then they already do because I do not use an EV. There are a lot of people that do not use them. They are not going to pass a special tax on electric just for a niche group. Nor can they tell who is an EV user without being told. They will be collecting that tax by increasing the cost of EV license plates at some point and you can be that is going to a very heavy burden to pay each and every year. So EV owners better be socking away every penny they think they are saving.
it tells you what has already been enacted.
So stop with they are going to tax electric crap.
I'm sure the electric company will be very understanding when the turn off you service for non-payment.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Ya know, in 1822 no one drove cars.
Ya know you pay road taxes when you buy gas ...NO MATTER WHAT YOU USE IT FOr...

Please do join us in the 3rd decade of the 21st century.

Pretty sure a 500 mile range will work for most uses.
700 is coming.

ALSO COMING

Unlimited range using solar.

Enjoy that $7 per gas in your 8 MPG Suburban.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
You really are deranged. Solar has been around for years and was unable to charge batteries fast enough. Funny how you were on another post on this forum saying all three of your gas cars were able to so well on mileag. Are you saying you were lying then or are you just a hypocrite

I'm sure the electric company will be very understanding when the turn off you service for non-payment.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Ya know, in 1822 no one drove cars.
Ya know you pay road taxes when you buy gas ...NO MATTER WHAT YOU USE IT FOr...

Please do join us in the 3rd decade of the 21st century.
Why would they turn of my lectricity you dim bulb? I pay my electric bills. Now you on the other hand probably don’t.
I will wait until the hydrogen engine becomes popular and I will laugh my ass off as you are buying your second set of batteries

Well I don't suck tiny cheeto flavored dick.
That would be your role Captain Dumb Fuck.
HURRY! Your fearless queerder is waiting.

BTW...

YOU called yourself Captain Dumb Fuck.
The self titled role is appropriate since you are incapable of bringing anything to a conversation beyond your DUMB FUCKERY, CAPTAIN.
Says the black cock sucker

Forum List

Back