Colbert is OK with gas prices

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Steven Colbert "I’m willing to pay $4/gallon. Hell, I’ll pay $15 a gallon because I drive a Tesla.”

Comment:
Colbert spreads hate and he is not very entertaining.
He is worth $75 million so yea, he can afford a Tesla.

Steven Colbert "I’m willing to pay $4/gallon. Hell, I’ll pay $15 a gallon because I drive a Tesla.”

Comment:
Tesla Model 3 price around $45k

A Ford F150 nominally equipped, $41k

Enjoy those pump prices.

Tesla Model 3 price around $45k

A Ford F150 nominally equipped, $41k

Enjoy those pump prices.
Today I saw a thread of my friends on FB talking about how none of them could afford groceries at the store anymore.

None of the trucks that delivery goods to the stores are powered by electricity yet, and all of our goods are increasing in price rapidly.

You must be insulated, or a propagandist. Most of us live in the real world.

Stephen Colbert had a Marie Antoinette moment. As opposed to Peter Puffer Buttplug who thinks he is Marie Antoinette.

I’ll pay $15 a gallon because I drive a Tesla.”
He is worth $75 million

$75 million for what I cannot imagine. He isn't worth 75¢ to me.

The dumbfuck is too stupid to realize that just because he doesn't drive a gasoline car, he is still going to pay out of the ass every other way by everything else that needs or uses fuel in any way before it ends up in his hands.

But I'd love for him to say he swears off ALL usage of fossil fuels, then turns around and needs to go fly somewhere.

I just got approved for a loan. I am closing on a full tank of gas in the morning.
Every clown that thinks high fuel prices are alright obviously thinks everything in stores just appear by magic. They do not realize that even cities are paying more to keep streetlights and stoplights running. Why be cause maintenance works do not walk to fix them. Road repair costs more. Tires cost more. Water from the tap will cost more as cities try to recoup losses from higher fuel taxes. Even garbage collection will cost more.
But those same clueless fools are all about me and screw everyone else

Today I saw a thread of my friends on FB talking about how none of them could afford groceries at the store anymore.

None of the trucks that delivery goods to the stores are powered by electricity yet, and all of our goods are increasing in price rapidly.

At 4.66 a gallon for diesel just last week.
729be0985bd4d05c.png

Now 4.89 in MN.
Bidinflation is just beginning.
Cost of everything will rise exponentially.

I just got approved for a loan. I am closing on a full tank of gas in the morning.
Every clown that thinks high fuel prices are alright obviously thinks everything in stores just appear by magic. They do not realize that even cities are paying more to keep streetlights and stoplights running. Why be cause maintenance works do not walk to fix them. Road repair costs more. Tires cost more. Water from the tap will cost more as cities try to recoup losses from higher fuel taxes. Even garbage collection will cost more.
But those same clueless fools are all about me and screw everyone else
FB_IMG_1646877052405.jpg

What I am is someone with a basic understanding of economics.

A field in which you show incredible ignorance.

Brought to us by the democrats who wanted us to buy electric cars
Don't want you.
You WILL do it.
You have no choice.
The automakers are abandoning fossil engines.

Too bad you fools bought into the oil companies' propaganda these last 40 years.
If the collective you had used your brains as something other than a spacer for your ears
We'd have EVs getting a thousand miles per charge with a 20 minute charge cycle

But you just enjoy those big SUVs and pickup trucks pulling 10-12 MPG.
Maybe when the oil companies get the price up to the point where your fillup costs $250
Your brains will kick in.

Comment:

Man dies trapped inside burning Tesla as retractable door handles malfunction​

nat20-d20.gif

Don't want you.
You WILL do it.
You have no choice.

Too bad you fools bought into the oil companies' propaganda these last 40 years.
If the collective you had used your brains as something other than a spacer for your ears

Maybe when the oil companies get the price up to the point where your fillup costs $250
So you don't know anything about economics and now technology..

We did have electric cars 40 years ago no one wanted to buy one and the technology didn't exist for over 300 miles per charge

And you fuckers wanted $4 bucks a gallon gas

Comment:
Just what you would expect a prissy elitist Liberal douche bag to say.

Don't want you.
You WILL do it.
You have no choice.

. . when the left sees through your bullshit? You know it is lies and bullshit. And soon, the whole world will wake up to this totalitarian crap.

Imagine what he would be worth if he were actually funny.

Nothing offensive about the remark. If I had a Tesla I would be saying the same thing...with a smile on my face.

Within a couple years, you will be able to buy an E-car for $35k that will have more than 250 miles of range. Smart move.

Don't want you.
You WILL do it.
You have no choice.

hbkho2jyd7e61.jpg

Imagine what he would be worth if he were actually funny.

Nothing offensive about the remark. If I had a Tesla I would be saying the same thing...with a smile on my face.

Within a couple years, you will be able to buy an E-car for $35k that will have more than 250 miles of range. Smart move.
A new battery will cost you like 10 grand and for reference a electric car battery loses around 2% capacity a year

Forum List

Back