Colbert is OK with gas prices

Seems, Captain Dumb Fuck your ability to actually respond to what is written is as small as your Tiny Mind.
Reading issues among your type are to be expected and made fun of.
So you can't comprehend the English language now can you captain dumb fuck?

I hate to keep throwing reality Onto your brain dead liberal wet dream.

Oh who am I kidding I love hitting idiots upside the head. Of course they never really have the mental capacity to understand.
But all mileage for EVs are based on perfect conditions. In the real world there are no perfect conditions. Once temperatures start falling battery charge starts dropping, using any heaters or wipers or radio etc. drops that charge fast. Adding in hills or mountains drops it even more. Water on the road way or even snow drops it.

Well I don't suck tiny cheeto flavored dick.
That would be your role Captain Dumb Fuck.
HURRY! Your fearless queerder is waiting.

BTW...

YOU called yourself Captain Dumb Fuck.
The self titled role is appropriate since you are incapable of bringing anything to a conversation beyond your DUMB FUCKERY, CAPTAIN.
FB_IMG_1647218681653.jpg

Steven Colbert "I’m willing to pay $4/gallon. Hell, I’ll pay $15 a gallon because I drive a Tesla.”

Comment:
Colbert spreads hate and he is not very entertaining.
He is worth $75 million so yea, he can afford a Tesla.

For a lib like Colbert, keeping the Deplorables off the road is worth it- even if he was driving an SL or other high fuel consuming vehicle. Libs want to eliminate the middle class and put everyone on a city bus except for the elite of whom he is one.

California charges a per mile tax to make up for the gas taxes EVs don't pay. Gas powered vehicles pay twice. Gas tax and per mile tax. The state is trying to get manufacturers to invest a means for cars to communicate directly with the state to transmit mileage information so they don't have to rely on individual reporting.

Steven Colbert "I’m willing to pay $4/gallon. Hell, I’ll pay $15 a gallon because I drive a Tesla.”

Comment:

Colbert needs to take one to the temple...

Comment:
Which is why Colbert is devoid of reality.

Forum List

Back