Coke yummy

Found it!

I knew it existed somewhere besides my head:

$%28KGrHqFHJCcE63YFGUHKBOzCI5%28%29l%21%7E%7E60_3.JPG

I'm in a 'mixed' marriage...... he drinks Pepsi, I drink Coke. When we were young and poor and could only afford one case of soda for the month, we compromised and got RC.

Freska...i love Freska. What is not to love about grapefruit! But even for that i am not a big soda person.....
I LOVE grapefruit! I mix it with gin, vodka, and sometimes drink it straight! :lol:

My dad's next door neighbor had a grapefruit tree that put out bushels and bushels each year. Every time I visited in the summer I would come home with 30-40 of them - huge, too! He would put a big basket by the street with a sign: free grapefruits!

The asshole cut it down last summer because it was too much trouble dealing with them.
grumble.gif

:eek::eek::eek:

People just dont appreciate what they have! That is so sad he cut that tree down. I prefer Indian river reds.
Funny you should say that - my dad is a few miles from the Indian River. :)

Next time you have a bottle of Captain Morgan, pick up some Cream Soda instead of Coke. You will be amazed how good it is.

Which makes sense, since CM has vanilla spice, and cream soda is just vanilla soda.

Next time you have a bottle of Captain Morgan, pick up some Cream Soda instead of Coke. You will be amazed how good it is.

Which makes sense, since CM has vanilla spice, and cream soda is just vanilla soda.

I have got to try that except with Sailor Jerry spiced rum.... :eusa_drool:

Shasta is good too, and RC can be cheap if you go to the right place.
It's funny how a 2 liter of RC at the Circle K is only 99 cents, while a 16 oz Coke is $1.29. :)

My local supermarket ACME has a "10 for 10" section (dollar items) and they have Coke and Pepsi 1.25 liters all the time. It ends up being a better deal than buying a 2 liter for 1.79

Forum List

Back