Cohen Rigged Polls For Trump

How sad when you have to create a fake Twitter account to make it look like women adore you.

My...god!

Show us on this doll where that orange bastard touched you

41xKe03WwwL.jpg

How sad when you have to create a fake Twitter account to make it look like women adore you.

My...god!
Well you could always pay $850K to a woman you raped as an out of court settlement...Right Paula Jones!

Cohen Hired IT Firm to Rig Early CNBC, Drudge Polls to Favor Trump

Michael Cohen hired Jerry Falwell's chief information officer to rig online polls in Comrade Trump's favor. Cohen then stiffed the operative out of the money he owed him.

Such is life inside the Trump inner circle.

Falwell's CIO, John Gauger, wanted $50,000 from the Trump campaign for doing the dirty work. Cohen then asked Trump, with a handwritten note, for $50,000. Trump paid out of his personal account.

Cohen didn't turn around and pay the full amount to Gauger, though. Cohen stiffed him. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

What a bag of dildos the whole Trump coterie is. :lol:
blue Walmart bag containing between $12,000 and $13,000 in cash and, randomly, a boxing glove that Mr. Cohen said had been worn by a Brazilian mixed-martial arts fighter, Mr. Gauger said.

Riiiiiiiiiight.

Your thread is a dead, debunked POS....If I were you, I'd beg the mods to close in in order to keep the embarrassment to a minimum...That is if you haven't done like all the other moonbats and completely dissociated yourself from the emotion.
There is nothing debunked, tard, except the existence of your brain.

Cohen rigged online polls for Trump. Period. Too bad. I can understand your desperation in wanting to see this fact buried.

"Look! Mexicans!'

So how long are you going to take to admit this happened a year before Trump announced his candidacy?

This happened in 2014 and 2015. Trump announced in 2015.

Let me know if you need any more help with math.

Maybe you shouldn't use links that are behind pay walls, then people who won't pay to read a story can get the full context and not have to rely on media reports.
Cohen was responding to an article in The Wall Street Journal that said Cohen stiffed the owner of the technology company out of tens of thousands of dollars he promised for work including using computers to enter fake votes for Trump in a 2014 CNBC poll asking people to identify top business leaders and a 2015 poll of potential presidential candidates.

https://www.usnews.com/news/busines...dges-rigging-polls-for-trump-in-2014-and-2015
Both were before he announced.

And here we see a classic moving of the goalposts, kids.

From "a year before Trump announced" to "before he announced".

Too bad you weren't capable enough to provide full context form the beginning, Of course you seem to be making a habit of that. Most people are still talking like this happened during the campaign because you didn't make the timing clear. So this time it was you putting out misinformation by not providing the full context.

Funny. I guess rigging polls is okay if it is done in a particular year.

Just like adultery...

Benchmarks, tards. Moral legs!

No, rigging polls is OK only when leftists are doing it.

Just like adultery.
It will be from now on. Thanks to you pseuedocon tards.

You're on stumps now. Your moral legs are gone.

"Everybody does it!"

"Moral legs"... LOL

You know lefties are doing it since polls. You still have to prove Trump did it.

My...god!
Well you could always pay $850K to a woman you raped as an out of court settlement...Right Paula Jones!
"Paula Jones is a loser." - Donald Trump

Donald Trump called Paula Jones a "loser" in 1998

trump-clintons-wedding.jpg

You got impeached by the GOP for adultery, Bill. I'm going to get high fives!

Less than a year after this wedding photo, Trump was banging Stormy Daniels.

I saw this story when I woke up accidentally WAYYYY too early this a.m. And I have to ask a stupid question. Other than the hilarity factor does it really mean anything. Yes Trump was faking polls, just like he was faking facts, to energize what is now called his base. And amusingly, his base continues to fawn and excuse Trump's appeal to their gullibility.

And it may be an initial look at what is coming, if we learn that the Russians' sowing disinformation to affect voters' opinion was also part of Trump's campaign. And Ghoulainis' pathetic attempts to blame the campaign and not the candidate for an ongoing pattern of collusion.

But does the story signify anything else?

Every damn campaign and PAC does it, politics is a contact sport.

Ah. The 'everyone does it' gambit. Reminds me of the Nixon days.

I can almost hear the bone saw cutting off your moral legs from here!

Bullshit, every campaign puts out half truths and outright lies as do PACs. Try to deny the facts, it won't end well, just like your tears over pre-campaign unscientific polls that no one pays attention to anyways.

I'll agree that every campaign puts out spin. I'm not sure they actually fake polling data.

I've gotten emails urging me to vote in various online polls from both sides. I just delete them.

There is nothing debunked, tard, except the existence of your brain.

Cohen rigged online polls for Trump. Period. Too bad. I can understand your desperation in wanting to see this fact buried.

"Look! Mexicans!'

So how long are you going to take to admit this happened a year before Trump announced his candidacy?

Maybe you shouldn't use links that are behind pay walls, then people who won't pay to read a story can get the full context and not have to rely on media reports.
Cohen was responding to an article in The Wall Street Journal that said Cohen stiffed the owner of the technology company out of tens of thousands of dollars he promised for work including using computers to enter fake votes for Trump in a 2014 CNBC poll asking people to identify top business leaders and a 2015 poll of potential presidential candidates.

https://www.usnews.com/news/busines...dges-rigging-polls-for-trump-in-2014-and-2015

Too bad you weren't capable enough to provide full context form the beginning, Of course you seem to be making a habit of that. Most people are still talking like this happened during the campaign because you didn't make the timing clear. So this time it was you putting out misinformation by not providing the full context.

I provided a link right there in my OP.

It states quite clearly Cohen contacted the Falwell CIO in 2014 and that the rigged polling was done in 2015 as part of the preparation for Trump's announcement.

I find it very strange your moral compass points at a calendar.

Just like adultery...

Just like adultery.

"Everybody does it!"

"Moral legs"... LOL

You know lefties are doing it since polls. You still have to prove Trump did it.
You don't even realize you are hammering home my point for me, do you.

As I said, you tards are doing me a favor.

"EVERYBODY does it!'

And the trumpanzees don’t believe Donald is delusional. :laugh:

I'll take his delusional results any day. He kept the bitch out of the WH, and a couple of good justices. All is good.

Democrat Trump kept a real conservative Republican from being elected. And he has been leading you rubes into moral depravity and far left beliefs ever since.

I should include the list of strategems of denial for Trumptards in every topic. Then you can just post the appropriate number as your response and save us all time:

1. Nuh-uh!

2. It's not illegal!

3. If it's illegal, who cares?

4. B-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama!

5. Look! Mexicans!

Moral legs, tards. Moral legs.
39814385083_76b3f3bd6d_o.png

Just like adultery...

Just like adultery.

"Everybody does it!"

"Moral legs"... LOL

"EVERYBODY does it!'

Apparently it's not everybody, if you don't have proof that someone did it.

Synthaholic troll has been one of my many board bitches since I came to this forum......he isn't anything other than a butthurt, temper tantrum throwing commie fuck
I've seen you bitch slapped so many times on these boards I have lost count.

Use the search feature and point them out, punkinpuss........

(snicker)
Well, you claimed the same about me. So what's good for the goose...

Here is a good one....(snicker)

Oregon militia leaders acquitted in wildlife refuge standoff (Bundy's)
Synthaholic troll has been one of my many board bitches since I came to this forum......he isn't anything other than a butthurt, temper tantrum throwing commie fuck

(snicker)

BWA-HA-HA-HA! After I backed up my claims and buried you, all you could do was sputter insults.

If that's your idea of me "losing", I'll take it. :lol::lol::lol:

Ummmm, read through that thread again...thus far, no leftard here has corroborated your claim.

(snicker)

Just like adultery...

Just like adultery.

"Everybody does it!"

"Moral legs"... LOL

"EVERYBODY does it!'

I can't help it that you willfully blind yourself to the fact Trump paid Cohen to rig the poll.

That's on you.

Cohen Hired IT Firm to Rig Early CNBC, Drudge Polls to Favor Trump

Michael Cohen hired Jerry Falwell's chief information officer to rig online polls in Comrade Trump's favor. Cohen then stiffed the operative out of the money he owed him.

Such is life inside the Trump inner circle.

Falwell's CIO, John Gauger, wanted $50,000 from the Trump campaign for doing the dirty work. Cohen then asked Trump, with a handwritten note, for $50,000. Trump paid out of his personal account.

Cohen didn't turn around and pay the full amount to Gauger, though. Cohen stiffed him. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

What a bag of dildos the whole Trump coterie is. :lol:
Leave you wallet home when you go outside.

You're too gullible

(snicker)

(snicker)

BWA-HA-HA-HA! After I backed up my claims and buried you, all you could do was sputter insults.

If that's your idea of me "losing", I'll take it. :lol::lol::lol:

Ummmm, read through that thread again...thus far, no leftard here has corroborated your claim.

(snicker)
My claim was that some of the militia were white nationalists. I proved it in spades, and then all you could do was whine an insult.

If that's "losing", I'll take it. :lol:

"You suck, so I win!"

Just like adultery.

"Everybody does it!"

"Moral legs"... LOL

"EVERYBODY does it!'

I can't help it that you willfully blind yourself to the fact Trump paid Cohen to rig the poll.

That's on you.

Where is the proof?

I provided a link right there in my OP.

It states quite clearly Cohen contacted the Falwell CIO in 2014 and that the rigged polling was done in 2015 as part of the preparation for Trump's announcement.

I find it very strange your moral compass points at a calendar.

I just don't bother with irrelevant shit like you. The first poll was about prominent business people, not politicians, the second about perspective candidates, not actual candidates. Tons of similar polls are being done right now, none are really relevant.

Forum List

Back