No, Donald Trump Didn't Win Post-Debate 'Polls'

Anyone quoting Business Insider, a vicious anti-Trump publication shows one of 2 things...
You never read Business Insider.
You read Business Insider and you're an idiot.

ceddb381fb449f906f2e1d6b6aa76598.jpg

Donald Trump makes his most dangerous comments yet
Drumpf wants you to.

Wow ruth marcus, pure objectivity, should i start posting Hannity?

beatdown.jpg
Amazing that the wingers have to be told this. But given the rants from trumpsters over the past couple of days, I guess it's necessary.

On Tuesday, after a less-than-stellar debate performance, Donald Trump returned to using one of his favorite measurements to mask his missteps on Monday night — the polls.

Except that the post-debate "polls" the GOP nominee and campaign kept touting that he won on social media, at his rally in Florida and in press releases aren't polls at all. They're essentially unscientific Internet popularity contests, are not weighted as to what the electorate will actually look like, and they have no predictive value. In fact, if you're worried about voter fraud, in many of these surveys people can vote multiple times and they can
easily be rigged by Internet bots.

*snip images*

Many of the results he cited came from very Trump-friendly sites, such as Breitbart News and the Drudge Report. Some of these polls were shared by Trump supporters on reddit, encouraging people to go vote. These were not selective samples with any merit, and in no way could they accurately measure whether the more than
81 million people who tuned in for the debate thought Trump did better than Hillary Clinton.

Even though Fox News repeatedly touted the same results Trump trumpeted on air and online,
Business Insider reported that the network's polling director, Dana Blanton, warned that such polls "do not meet our editorial standards":

"As most of the publications themselves clearly state, the sample obviously can't be representative of the electorate because they only reflect the views of those Internet users who have chosen to participate. ... Another problem — we know some campaigns/groups of supporters encourage people to vote in online polls and flood the results."

*more at link*

No, Donald Trump Didn't Win Post-Debate 'Polls'
So when I saw this political knockdown at the debate I wasn't SEEING things? Good, Here is the image that captures the spirit of the debate:

There didn't need to be a debate for the hill folk to come up with their nonsense. It was all written and memorized days ago.

I look at it this way.....
Trump won the nomination after beating 16 politicians. Hillary beat 2, and even that's questionable after learning the DNC rigged it.

People are fed-up with career politicians. The Obama administration highlighted the level of BS and corruption within our government.
The American people now know/see the government hasn't been working for them like it's supposed to. They see the problems and want it fixed.

Hillary, with a long sordid history of lying and corruption, isn't what people want. They would rather take their chances with Trump.

Last edited:
IMO, he destroyed her! lol

I'll give Hillary credit for being able to stand 90mins if that makes you feel better. :)

that's nice.

normal people know he was an embarrassment.

and again, it's why this:

Election Update: Early Polls Suggest A Post-Debate Bounce For Clinton
I know you're feeling passionate about this election, and it can't be easy watching your candidate lose.
Trump won the debate. He'll now go on to win the next two. The guy is then going to be elected as our next president.

I'm not trying to make you feel any worse, I'm just laying out the facts as I see them.

Really? I mean REALLY?
GOP lawmakers gave Trump thumbs down on his debate performance. Normally they support their own nominee. And some of his surrogates expressed frustration. That is a fact.
So far there is only one reputable polls that came out after the debate. Hillary 62% Trump 27%. That is a fact.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...op-lawmakers-give-trump-bad-reviews-on-debate

Read the Full Transcript of the First Presidential Debate Between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump

CLINTON: Well, let’s stop for a second and remember where we were eight years ago. We had the worst financial crisis, the Great Recession, the worst since the 1930s. That was in large part because of tax policies that slashed taxes on the wealthy, failed to invest in the middle class, took their eyes off of Wall Street, and created a perfect storm.

In fact, Donald was one of the people who rooted for the housing crisis. He said, back in 2006, “Gee, I hope it does collapse, because then I can go in and buy some and make some money.” Well, it did collapse.

TRUMP: That’s called business, by the way.

CLINTON: Nine million people — nine million people lost their jobs. Five million people lost their homes. And $13 trillion in family wealth was wiped out.

Now, we have come back from that abyss. And it has not been easy. So we’re now on the precipice of having a potentially much better economy, but the last thing we need to do is to go back to the policies that failed us in the first place.

Independent experts have looked at what I’ve proposed and looked at what Donald’s proposed, and basically they’ve said this, that if his tax plan, which would blow up the debt by over $5 trillion and would in some instances disadvantage middle-class families compared to the wealthy, were to go into effect, we would lose 3.5 million jobs and maybe have another recession.

They’ve looked at my plans and they’ve said, OK, if we can do this, and I intend to get it done, we will have 10 million more new jobs, because we will be making investments where we can grow the economy. Take clean energy. Some country is going to be the clean- energy superpower of the 21st century. Donald thinks that climate change is a hoax perpetrated by the Chinese. I think it’s real.

TRUMP: I did not. I did not. I do not say that.

"The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive."

 — @realdonaldtrump

^ yes, you most certainly did, dishonest dumbo. :eusa_liar:

I'll give Hillary credit for being able to stand 90mins if that makes you feel better. :)

that's nice.

I know you're feeling passionate about this election, and it can't be easy watching your candidate lose.
Trump won the debate. He'll now go on to win the next two. The guy is then going to be elected as our next president.

I'm not trying to make you feel any worse, I'm just laying out the facts as I see them.

Really? I mean REALLY?
GOP lawmakers gave Trump thumbs down on his debate performance. Normally they support their own nominee. And some of his surrogates expressed frustration. That is a fact.
So far there is only one reputable polls that came out after the debate. Hillary 62% Trump 27%. That is a fact.

GOP lawmakers give Trump bad reviews on debate performance

Really? I mean REALLY?
The GOP HATES Donald Trump.
I HATE the GOP.

CLINTON: Well, let’s stop for a second and remember where we were eight years ago. We had the worst financial crisis, the Great Recession, the worst since the 1930s. That was in large part because of tax policies that slashed taxes on the wealthy, failed to invest in the middle class, took their eyes off of Wall Street, and created a perfect storm.

In fact, Donald was one of the people who rooted for the housing crisis. He said, back in 2006, “Gee, I hope it does collapse, because then I can go in and buy some and make some money.” Well, it did collapse.

TRUMP: That’s called business, by the way.

CLINTON: Nine million people — nine million people lost their jobs. Five million people lost their homes. And $13 trillion in family wealth was wiped out.

Now, we have come back from that abyss. And it has not been easy. So we’re now on the precipice of having a potentially much better economy, but the last thing we need to do is to go back to the policies that failed us in the first place.

Independent experts have looked at what I’ve proposed and looked at what Donald’s proposed, and basically they’ve said this, that if his tax plan, which would blow up the debt by over $5 trillion and would in some instances disadvantage middle-class families compared to the wealthy, were to go into effect, we would lose 3.5 million jobs and maybe have another recession.

They’ve looked at my plans and they’ve said, OK, if we can do this, and I intend to get it done, we will have 10 million more new jobs, because we will be making investments where we can grow the economy. Take clean energy. Some country is going to be the clean- energy superpower of the 21st century. Donald thinks that climate change is a hoax perpetrated by the Chinese. I think it’s real.

TRUMP: I did not. I did not. I do not say that.

"The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive."

 — @realdonaldtrump

^ yes, you most certainly did, dishonest dumbo. :eusa_liar:

2 weeks before his 2nd win, Obama ran on Trump's Economic Platform.
How quickly we forget.

Anybody who has ever taken psych 101 much less the experts understands that you hysterical desperate lefties are trying to convince yourselves. Let it go lefties.

and anyone with any debate experience knows how to shift the blame by discrediting their opponent. Give it up knuckle dragging, mouth breathing RW's.

winning is in the eye of the beholder sweet pea.

. maybe everyone thought hillary could just take care of him in short order.

she's walking a fine line right now with hypocrisy,

she's running some really nasty ads here in vermont.

she's vicious and mean and with tremendous help she hides that side of herself.

and trump's not mean in that way, that's why he'll be in the whitehouse,

and because obama has been such a travesty. no more democrats for awhile.

hillary's the real bully in this scenario. America's daughters that hillary is exploiting, need to know about bill clinton, monica lewinsky, just a kid herself.... how hillary stood up for monica the whitehouse employee's rights.

luckily i can help make that happen. women should be indignant, i'll do anything i can to stop the clintons from stalking the whitehouse halls again looking for more victims to fit their very selfish, twisted vision of how America fits in to their lives..

but that's just me j. :)
Hillary will win
It was promised to her.

that's nice.

Really? I mean REALLY?

Really? I mean REALLY?
I HATE the GOP.

So what if you hate the GOP? Just think there for a minute. Since when GOPs criticized their own nominee after the debate? Don't you think they should support him? That's bad.

Trump knew this was going to be the perfect time to run....and it's looking like he was right, again. :)

that's nice.

Really? I mean REALLY?

Really? I mean REALLY?
I HATE the GOP.

So what if you hate the GOP? Just think there for a minute. Since when GOPs criticized their own nominee after the debate? Don't you think they should support him? That's bad.
I know 2 types of people in politics...
Those who love it.
Those who are trying to gain from it.

There are 2 types trying to gain from it...
Those who can walk away because they're financially happy.
Those who want or need more money.

Most politicians are trying to gain from it and want or need more money.

These are the people determining our future.

that's nice.

Really? I mean REALLY?

Really? I mean REALLY?
I HATE the GOP.

I know 2 types of people in politics...
Those who love it.
Those who are trying to gain from it.

There are 2 types trying to gain from it...
Those who can walk away because they're financially happy.
Those who want or need more money.

Most politicians are trying to gain from it and want or need more money.

These are the people determining our future.
We now have a 3rd... one who wants to fix it.

Forum List

Back