Cohen Rigged Polls For Trump

Dipshits keep making the fatal mistake of ASSUMING I'm a Hillary supporter just because I loathe Trump.

Nothing could be further from the truth.
You keep making the mistake of whining about Trump, just like a Hillary supporter.
There are many Republicans who don't like Trump and are quite vociferous about it.

And as soon as they do, the Tard Herd ironically labels them as RINOs.

You are just chock full of logical fallacies, aren't you.

And every damn one of them have to accept he will still be president tomorrow.

There are many Republicans who don't like Trump and are quite vociferous about it.

And as soon as they do, the Tard Herd ironically labels them as RINOs.

You are just chock full of logical fallacies, aren't you.
Whether I am full of fallacies or not, you are blowing shit everywhere because Kasich sucks the sour curd milk from a dusty zebra tit.

Run a better candidate than that POS and you won't have to worry about another Trump taking over your shitty, stupid, do-nothing party.

There's another option. (L)
Kasich knows how to balance the federal budget. He was a key player in doing so before. And he not only balanced his state's budget, he took it from a massive debt to a surplus.

I can see how you would prefer Trump, who has DOUBLED our deficit and exploded it to a trillion dollars.

:rolleyes:

Now I suppose you will tell me why Kasich is a RINO while cut-and-run, pro-choice, impeach Bush, no WMDS, AWB, registered Democrat Donnie isn't so I can have a big belly laugh.

Kasich, the new CNN contributor, is a dirt bag, he kept Cruz form defeating Trump for the nomination by splitting the vote.

Michael C's a weird cat. he paid this guy in cash and gave him boxing gloves...he denies it, to be fair

How sad when you have to create a fake Twitter account to make it look like women adore you.

My...god!
Well you could always pay $850K to a woman you raped as an out of court settlement...Right Paula Jones!
"Paula Jones is a loser." - Donald Trump

Donald Trump called Paula Jones a "loser" in 1998

trump-clintons-wedding.jpg

You got impeached by the GOP for adultery, Bill. I'm going to get high fives!

Less than a year after this wedding photo, Trump was banging Stormy Daniels.
But he didn't RAPE HER, NOW DID HE!!! Or are you too stupid when it comes to CONSENTING ADULTS!

we are living in a moment where the design of our democracy is being tested. stay strong, my friends!

I'll take his delusional results any day. He kept the bitch out of the WH, and a couple of good justices. All is good.

Democrat Trump kept a real conservative Republican from being elected. And he has been leading you rubes into moral depravity and far left beliefs ever since.

So you haven't been paying attention, Trump stopped a real conservative from being elected. He managed to beat about a dozen of them, some running weren't conservative. Trump wasn't my first choice, but the bitch was not an option. You can't deny his results, how would you have liked the bitch appointing 3 scotus justices?

Any of the real conservatives would have appointed conservative judges. Probably better ones than Trump has. Trump is taking his orders from the Heritage Foundation because he wouldn't know a conservative judge from a "hamberder".

Trump is a world class huckster. He is also a far left liberal. That's why he doesn't want you watching CNN. He used to go on CNN all the time to espouse his far left views. He knows you will obey him and willfully ignore his past, even though anyone else can't have a single fail of the thousand litmus tests without the Tard Herd calling them a RINO. Trump fails every single litmus test, and yet the tards blindly follow him. It's truly Orwellian.

Trump is a far left liberal performing a parody of what far left liberals think conservatives believe. That's why Trump failed his first questions on abortion. He has no idea what the pro-life position is. He's a partial birth abortion advocate.

The reason Trump was able to defeat the real Republicans is because he is a world class huckster. He created a fake poll to show the press he was more popular than he really is.

He then made a point to say something outrageous every single week of the campaign because he knows the media cannot resist feeding a troll. And that's how he ended up on all the Sunday talk shows more than all the real Republican candidates combined.

Now Trump whines about all the very same attention he gets from the press, but I still think he craves it and enjoys it.

Wow, such a long winded response to avoid answering a simple question. So I'll ask again.
how would you have liked the bitch appointing 3 scotus justices?

The last thing I wanted was for Hillary to be elected.

The second to last thing I wanted was for Trump to be elected.

Is that clear enough for you?

This whole "lesser of two evils" bullshit, though, just devolves into us having to choose between more and more evil. Because when you vote for a lesser EVIL, you are still voting for EVIL.

When you vote for EVIL, you are saying to that EVIL, "Keep it up!"
'
How's that working for you?

22 trillion dollars of debt. That's how.

Wishes and fantasies are all nice, when it comes down to it, you just have to deal with the reality on the ground. We'll never have a viable third party in this country, because when it comes down to it, everyone retreats to their comfort zone.

Use the search feature and point them out, punkinpuss........

(snicker)
Well, you claimed the same about me. So what's good for the goose...

Here is a good one....(snicker)

Oregon militia leaders acquitted in wildlife refuge standoff (Bundy's)
Use the search feature and point them out, punkinpuss........

(snicker)
Well, you claimed the same about me. So what's good for the goose...

Here is a good one....(snicker)

Oregon militia leaders acquitted in wildlife refuge standoff (Bundy's)
BWA-HA-HA-HA! After I backed up my claims and buried you, all you could do was sputter insults.

If that's your idea of me "losing", I'll take it. :lol::lol::lol:

Ummmm, read through that thread again...thus far, no leftard here has corroborated your claim.

(snicker)
My claim was that some of the militia were white nationalists. I proved it in spades, and then all you could do was whine an insult.

If that's "losing", I'll take it. :lol:

"You suck, so I win!"

No, dumb shit, they came to the defense of someone whose land was being "sized up" for seizure by the BLM (and for your stupid lib fucks like lil Timmy, it's not Black Lives Matter) which you jumped on and claimed that they were trying to deny your beloved federal "gubermint" of collecting taxes and standing in the way of coveted land that the BLM wanted to procure on behalf of USA.INC. I knocked you on your ass just like I always do with incredible ease. The tint of their skin played no part in the "gubermint" over-reach. The Bundy clan were absolved of any criminal intent and that sent leftards like yourself over the edge.

Tough shit.....

(snicker)

Kasich knows how to balance the federal budget.
But, he doesn't know how to get elected.

He's been elected 12 times, dipshit.

How can you balance a "budget" for a perpetual bankrupted corporate entity that "borrows" from a foreign controlled central bank that extends credit from an empty checking account that attaches interest to every fiat federal reserve note that is borrowed into existence??? How can one pull eleven marbles out of a bag that only contains ten? That is why the monetary system has to be expanded exponentially in order to service the debt that causes the fiat currency (already in circulation) to have less purchasing power. Kasich is a joke and one of the establishment lackeys.

Yeah, I know more than you.........

How can you balance a "budget" for a perpetual bankrupted corporate entity that "borrows" from a foreign controlled central bank that extends credit from an empty checking account that attaches interest to every fiat federal reserve note that is borrowed into existence??? How can one pull eleven marbles out of a bag that only contains ten? That is why the monetary system has to be expanded exponentially in order to service the debt that causes the fiat currency (already in circulation) to have less purchasing power. Kasich is a joke and one of the establishment lackeys.

I have posted hundreds of times exactly how the budget could be balanced and tax rates lowered for everyone, retard.

You don't know jack shit except the conspiracy hoaxes your fellow dumbass end-the-fed tards parrot back and forth.

Well, when it came to getting the GOP nomination...he sucked the musky cream off a hyena's taint.
Which is evidence the GOP has been hijacked by tards, liars, hypocrites, and psychopaths. As I've been saying.

Trump has no conscience and so he had no problem exploiting this devastating weakness in the party.

He's a sociopath.

Which is evidence the GOP has been hijacked by tards, liars, hypocrites, and psychopaths. As I've been saying.

Trump has no conscience and so he had no problem exploiting this devastating weakness in the party.

He's a sociopath.
It sounds like the party's weakness is the party's fault, but you want to blame Trump for exploiting it.

:dunno:

And now, all you want to do is give validity to a bunch of collusion bullshit because your ass is so fucking hurt, you can't sleep at night.

The GOP is dog shit and you are the reason.

I have posted hundreds of times exactly how the budget could be balanced and tax rates lowered for everyone, retard.

You don't know jack shit except the hoaxes your fellow dumbass end-the-fed tards parrot back and forth.

Dipshit, I have posted NUMEROUS times as to how this debt system could be dissolved. You don't have the slightest fucking clue. You believe that the wages of those that barter their labor in exchange for notes of debt should have a certain percentage "confiscated" and that alone proves what an idiot and slave that you are. You have no fucking clue about the foreign owned, parasitic federal reserve banks and their subsidiaries like the BIS and IMF. Take me on in a debate.....we can go into the "Bull-Ring" section of this forum and I will wipe the floor with you for all the members to witness.

You don't know jack shit except the hoaxes your fellow dumbass end-the-fed tards parrot back and forth.

Dipshit, I have posted NUMEROUS times as to how this debt system could be dissolved. You don't have the slightest fucking clue. You believe that the wages of those that barter their labor in exchange for notes of debt should have a certain percentage "confiscated" and that alone proves what an idiot and slave that you are. You have no fucking clue about the foreign owned, parasitic federal reserve banks and their subsidiaries like the BIS and IMF. Take me on in a debate.....we can go into the "Bull-Ring" section of this forum and I will wipe the floor with you for all the members to witness.
Oh, I've heard all the idiotic end-the-fed international jewish banker conspiracy theories, kid. I know them forwards and backwards. Don't you worry about that.

You poor thing. Here we are in a topic about Trump rigging polls, and you can't stop bringing up your favorite whackjob stories! :lol:

"The joos made him do it!"

Oh, I've heard all the idiotic end-the-fed international jewish banker conspiracy theories, kid. I know them forwards and backwards. Don't you worry about that.

You poor thing. Here we are in a topic about Trump rigging polls, and you can't stop bringing up your favorite whackjob stories! :lol:

"The joos made him do it!"

I have never mentioned "Jews" in any of the information I have provided......looks like you just outed yourself as an anti-Semite.......nicely done, dumb ass! LOL!

Trump rigging polls in 2016!! LOL!! Show me where CNN and MSNBC polls are accurate.
Maybe Trump's polls were accurate!!!!

I have never mentioned "Jews" in any of the information I have provided......looks like you just outed yourself as an anti-Semite.......nicely done, dumb ass! LOL!

International jewish bankers.

I know you better than you know yourself:

Israel is a creation of the Rothschilds......research the Balfour Declaration of 1917.

Israel was a creation of the Rothschilds who still run it to this day..... thus they can do no wrong.

Israel was a creation of the Rothschilds.

Six million Jews did not die during the Holocaust.
^^^^
I've heard that bullshit story at least six million times from White Nationalists.

Absolutely correct and the Nazis were funded by Khazarian Jews like the Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Warburgs. Khazarians are not of real Jewish heritage but fly under that flag.

Plenty more. Plenty.

Typical tards. Whining about an online poll, but ignoring the rigging of the Democrat nomination. Sorry morons, Cohen isn't going to help you. More showboating and grandstanding to drive more voters to Trump. Now cue the deflection cries because tards on the left can't understand the concept of a valid comparison.

Forum List

Back