Cohen Rigged Polls For Trump

If Cohen has corroborating evidence that the Criminal in Chief asked him to arrange to fix polls before the election....it is over.

trump needs to write his resignation NOW and prayerfully ask Penitent Pence to prepare a pardon for his Orange Ass...

You almost gotta laugh. Almost every freaking poll up to the day of the election favored Hillary and sometimes by double digits. Now the crazy angry left blames Cohen for rigging polls in favor of Trump? You gotta be kidding.

Then runs to the tall grass when his premises get blown to shit.

Note that he doesn't want to go anywhere near the fact that the fake poll in question was taken in 2014.
My, my, my. Look at all the bloody corpses whining about their defeats at my hands. Maybe I should keep score.

Sad.
Your thread is a dead, debunked POS....If I were you, I'd beg the mods to close in in order to keep the embarrassment to a minimum...That is if you haven't done like all the other moonbats and completely dissociated yourself from the emotion.
There is nothing debunked, tard, except the existence of your brain.

Cohen rigged online polls for Trump. Period. Too bad. I can understand your desperation in wanting to see this fact buried.

"Look! Mexicans!'

So how long are you going to take to admit this happened a year before Trump announced his candidacy?

This happened in 2014 and 2015. Trump announced in 2015.

Let me know if you need any more help with math.

Maybe you shouldn't use links that are behind pay walls, then people who won't pay to read a story can get the full context and not have to rely on media reports.
Cohen was responding to an article in The Wall Street Journal that said Cohen stiffed the owner of the technology company out of tens of thousands of dollars he promised for work including using computers to enter fake votes for Trump in a 2014 CNBC poll asking people to identify top business leaders and a 2015 poll of potential presidential candidates.

https://www.usnews.com/news/busines...dges-rigging-polls-for-trump-in-2014-and-2015
Both were before he announced.

There ain't a Con here who wouldn't bury you in any kind of debate, fool....you're the only one in the world impressed with your own ignorance.

Synthaholic troll has been one of my many board bitches since I came to this forum......he isn't anything other than a butthurt, temper tantrum throwing commie fuck
I've seen you bitch slapped so many times on these boards I have lost count.

Use the search feature and point them out, punkinpuss........

(snicker)
Well, you claimed the same about me. So what's good for the goose...

Here is a good one....(snicker)

Oregon militia leaders acquitted in wildlife refuge standoff (Bundy's)
There ain't a Con here who wouldn't bury you in any kind of debate, fool....you're the only one in the world impressed with your own ignorance.

Synthaholic troll has been one of my many board bitches since I came to this forum......he isn't anything other than a butthurt, temper tantrum throwing commie fuck
I've seen you bitch slapped so many times on these boards I have lost count.

Use the search feature and point them out, punkinpuss........

(snicker)
Well, you claimed the same about me. So what's good for the goose...

Here is a good one....(snicker)

Oregon militia leaders acquitted in wildlife refuge standoff (Bundy's)
BWA-HA-HA-HA! After I backed up my claims and buried you, all you could do was sputter insults.

If that's your idea of me "losing", I'll take it. :lol::lol::lol:

My, my, my. Look at all the bloody corpses whining about their defeats at my hands. Maybe I should keep score.

Sad.
Your thread is a dead, debunked POS....If I were you, I'd beg the mods to close in in order to keep the embarrassment to a minimum...That is if you haven't done like all the other moonbats and completely dissociated yourself from the emotion.
There is nothing debunked, tard, except the existence of your brain.

Cohen rigged online polls for Trump. Period. Too bad. I can understand your desperation in wanting to see this fact buried.

"Look! Mexicans!'

So how long are you going to take to admit this happened a year before Trump announced his candidacy?

This happened in 2014 and 2015. Trump announced in 2015.

Maybe you shouldn't use links that are behind pay walls, then people who won't pay to read a story can get the full context and not have to rely on media reports.
Cohen was responding to an article in The Wall Street Journal that said Cohen stiffed the owner of the technology company out of tens of thousands of dollars he promised for work including using computers to enter fake votes for Trump in a 2014 CNBC poll asking people to identify top business leaders and a 2015 poll of potential presidential candidates.

https://www.usnews.com/news/busines...dges-rigging-polls-for-trump-in-2014-and-2015
Both were before he announced.

And here we see a classic moving of the goalposts, kids.

From "a year before Trump announced" to "before he announced".

Again, it appears doing sleazy things is okay if you do it within a certain calendar period.

Like rigging polls.

Or adultery...

Moral legs, tards!

I saw this story when I woke up accidentally WAYYYY too early this a.m. And I have to ask a stupid question. Other than the hilarity factor does it really mean anything. Yes Trump was faking polls, just like he was faking facts, to energize what is now called his base. And amusingly, his base continues to fawn and excuse Trump's appeal to their gullibility.

And it may be an initial look at what is coming, if we learn that the Russians' sowing disinformation to affect voters' opinion was also part of Trump's campaign. And Ghoulainis' pathetic attempts to blame the campaign and not the candidate for an ongoing pattern of collusion.

But does the story signify anything else?

Every damn campaign and PAC does it, politics is a contact sport.

Ah. The 'everyone does it' gambit. Reminds me of the Nixon days.

I can almost hear the bone saw cutting off your moral legs from here!
Every campaign colludes with Russia to push fake news at specific IP addresses based on polling data? Noooooooo

That's what this is coming to. If Trump did it, the House has to impeach him. It

Cohen Hired IT Firm to Rig Early CNBC, Drudge Polls to Favor Trump

Michael Cohen hired Jerry Falwell's chief information officer to rig online polls in Comrade Trump's favor. Cohen then stiffed the operative out of the money he owed him.

Such is life inside the Trump inner circle.

Falwell's CIO, John Gauger, wanted $50,000 from the Trump campaign for doing the dirty work. Cohen then asked Trump, with a handwritten note, for $50,000. Trump paid out of his personal account.

Cohen didn't turn around and pay the full amount to Gauger, though. Cohen stiffed him. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

What a bag of dildos the whole Trump coterie is. :lol:
Not illegal...................

Trump has many lawyers

This was one low-level functionary that rarely spoke with Trump, suddenly he wants us to believe he was a trusted confidant.

LOLOLOLOLPL!!!!! They were ONLINE POLLS..OMG, this Cohen guy, Im wondering how the heck this dumb ass was able to become an attorney..oh wait I just answered my own question..ONLINE POLLS where you can vote 50 times, yeah really reliable..ANYONE that relies on online polling which obviously are rigged are borderline mental patients..oh the left, they got Trump now, he rigged online polls in his favor my stomach hurts from laughing so damn hard!

Good thing nobody manipulated the polls for clintoon and she ran an honest and transparent campaign. Right?....Just ask Bernie!

Tell Google and FB that it’s illegal......SNICKER!

ANd that outstanding ‘turnout’ everywhere he appeared TO RALLY..... how’d that get rigged?

I guess that must be why all those polls showed Trump winning by a landslide......ooops!

Who knew Michael Cohen and the novice Trump campaign was so knowledgeable and powerful regarding rigging campaigns?...Aren't we told that Trump is a moron?

The Clintons must be astonished and humbled that they were in the dark about running for President....TWICE!!!

Cohen's law school degree is from Thomas Cooley. In the legal field, Thomas Cooley is the law school attended by people who were too stupid to get in anywhere else. Even Politico agrees. With much great legal talent at his disposal, I'm surprised Trump associated himself with someone of such low legal pedigree.....but as a low paid FIXER, he was a useful idiot....lolol!
Politico

TRUMP: Illegal Mexicans have murdered eleventy hundred million beautiful white women in America!

PARROTING TARD HERD: Illegal Mexicans have murdered eleventy hundred million beautiful white women in America!

REPORTER: Mr. President, you don't really think illegal Mexicans have murdered eleventy hundred million beautiful white women in America, do you?

TRUMP: Well, a lot of people think so. And here's an online poll that says so!

Last edited:
I saw this story when I woke up accidentally WAYYYY too early this a.m. And I have to ask a stupid question. Other than the hilarity factor does it really mean anything. Yes Trump was faking polls, just like he was faking facts, to energize what is now called his base. And amusingly, his base continues to fawn and excuse Trump's appeal to their gullibility.

And it may be an initial look at what is coming, if we learn that the Russians' sowing disinformation to affect voters' opinion was also part of Trump's campaign. And Ghoulainis' pathetic attempts to blame the campaign and not the candidate for an ongoing pattern of collusion.

Bullshit, every campaign puts out half truths and outright lies as do PACs. Try to deny the facts, it won't end well, just like your tears over pre-campaign unscientific polls that no one pays attention to anyways.

Nixon violated his oath and the law in what he claimed was a necessary defense of the Constitution by revolutionary powers from inside the country. He was guilty and just plain wrong too boot, but what he did pales to what Trump may have done with not just a foreign power but our most dangerous existential enemy

Cohen Hired IT Firm to Rig Early CNBC, Drudge Polls to Favor Trump

Michael Cohen hired Jerry Falwell's chief information officer to rig online polls in Comrade Trump's favor. Cohen then stiffed the operative out of the money he owed him.

Such is life inside the Trump inner circle.

Falwell's CIO, John Gauger, wanted $50,000 from the Trump campaign for doing the dirty work. Cohen then asked Trump, with a handwritten note, for $50,000. Trump paid out of his personal account.

Cohen didn't turn around and pay the full amount to Gauger, though. Cohen stiffed him. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

What a bag of dildos the whole Trump coterie is. :lol:
Not illegal...................
I should include the list of strategems of denial for Trumptards in every topic. Then you can just post the appropriate number as your response and save us all time:

1. Nuh-uh!

2. It's not illegal!

3. If it's illegal, who cares?

4. B-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama!

5. Look! Mexicans!

Moral legs, tards. Moral legs.

Bullshit, every campaign puts out half truths and outright lies as do PACs. Try to deny the facts, it won't end well, just like your tears over pre-campaign unscientific polls that no one pays attention to anyways.

I'll agree that every campaign puts out spin. I'm not sure they actually fake polling data.

Nixon violated his oath and the law in what he claimed was a necessary defense of the Constitution by revolutionary powers from inside the country. He was guilty and just plain wrong too boot, but what he did pales to what Trump may have done with not just a foreign power but our most dangerous existential enemy
I have always doubted Trump directly colluded with Putin. But I have become more and more convinced he was aware of others doing so on his behalf, including his own son.

“Sex symbol” :auiqs.jpg:

7775763B-6CE3-4769-B60F-E9FC701330B5.jpeg

How sad when you have to create a fake Twitter account to make it look like women adore you.

My...god!

Forum List

Back