Cohen Rigged Polls For Trump

Typical tards. Whining about an online poll, but ignoring the rigging of the Democrat nomination. Sorry morons, Cohen isn't going to help you. More showboating and grandstanding to drive more voters to Trump. Now cue the deflection cries because tards on the left can't understand the concept of a valid comparison.
Your tu quoque fallacy is the deflection, retard. Please take a course in Logic.

For your future reference, please refer to post 103 and just post a number for your responses.

Thank you.

I have never mentioned "Jews" in any of the information I have provided......looks like you just outed yourself as an anti-Semite.......nicely done, dumb ass! LOL!

International jewish bankers.

I know you better than you know yourself:

Israel is a creation of the Rothschilds......research the Balfour Declaration of 1917.

Israel was a creation of the Rothschilds who still run it to this day..... thus they can do no wrong.

Israel was a creation of the Rothschilds.

Six million Jews did not die during the Holocaust.
^^^^
I've heard that bullshit story at least six million times from White Nationalists.

Absolutely correct and the Nazis were funded by Khazarian Jews like the Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Warburgs. Khazarians are not of real Jewish heritage but fly under that flag.

Plenty more. Plenty.

Khazarian Jews are not of the Hebrew bloodlines.....that is a historic fact. The Balfour Declaration of 1917 to establish a "Jewish" state that was Palestine is also a historic fact. The fact of the matter is that the 13 bloodlines that believe that they have a divine right to rule are not of Khazarian Jewish or Hebrew blood. They are bloodlines that go back to the days of the Egyptian pharaohs and the days of Rome that include papal nobilities that filled the vacuum left when Constantine vacated the throne. All roads do indeed lead to Rome and the three city/state triad. Yeah, I know more than you....I am a walking, talking encyclopedia of knowledge and information.

I have never mentioned "Jews" in any of the information I have provided......looks like you just outed yourself as an anti-Semite.......nicely done, dumb ass! LOL!

Israel is a creation of the Rothschilds......research the Balfour Declaration of 1917.

Israel was a creation of the Rothschilds who still run it to this day..... thus they can do no wrong.

^^^^
I've heard that bullshit story at least six million times from White Nationalists.

Absolutely correct and the Nazis were funded by Khazarian Jews like the Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Warburgs. Khazarians are not of real Jewish heritage but fly under that flag.

Plenty more. Plenty.

Khazarian Jews are not of the Hebrew bloodlines.....that is a historic fact. The Balfour Declaration of 1917 to establish a "Jewish" state that was Palestine is also a historic fact. The fact of the matter is that the 13 bloodlines that believe that they have a divine right to rule are not of Khazarian Jewish or Hebrew blood. They are bloodlines that go back to the days of the Egyptian pharaohs and the days of Rome that include papal nobilities that filled the vacuum left when Constantine vacated the throne. All roads do indeed lead to Rome and the three city/state triad. Yeah, I know more than you....I am a walking, talking encyclopedia of knowledge and information.
Yes, I know you are obsessed with Jews. You don't have to keep proving it. :lol:

^^^^

Plenty more. Plenty.

Yes, I know you are obsessed with Jews. You don't have to keep proving it. :lol:

Try the Jesuits........and they are not "Jewish" at all.........do a search of my posts since you understand how to use the "search" feature....

(snicker)

Typical tards. Whining about an online poll, but ignoring the rigging of the Democrat nomination. Sorry morons, Cohen isn't going to help you. More showboating and grandstanding to drive more voters to Trump. Now cue the deflection cries because tards on the left can't understand the concept of a valid comparison.
Your tu quoque fallacy is the deflection, retard. Please take a course in Logic.

For your future reference, please refer to post 103 and just post a number for your responses.

Thank you.

You want a retard look in the mirror. Thanks for proving my point. Now go finish that GED. The only fallacy here is your continued assertions of Trump wrongdoing. Refusal to accept reality is not a good thing. Enjoy 6 more years of Trump.

^^^^

Plenty more. Plenty.

Let me help ya out, lil fella......

Search Results for Query: Jesuits | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Again, it appears doing sleazy things is okay if you do it within a certain calendar period.

Like rigging polls.

Or adultery...

Moral legs, tards!

The Christian FAR Right doesn't see trump as an adulterer....they see him as the 21st Century King David....on steroids.

Again, it appears doing sleazy things is okay if you do it within a certain calendar period.

Like rigging polls.

Or adultery...

Moral legs, tards!

The Christian FAR Right doesn't see trump as an adulterer....they see him as the 21st Century King David....on steroids.
They think he's King Cyrus, actually.

LOL, Trump seems to like the grade A brand of female goodness. Look at Ivanka, Marla, Melania, Karen McDougal, even Stormy. Not to mention all the NFL cheerleaders he partied with when he was young. I'd call his portfolio spectacular.

When Trump was a far left liberal Democrat, he tried and tried to ingratiate himself into the Democratic political machine. The pro-abortion Democrats gladly took his millions, and Bill Clinton gladly traded sexual assault stories with him on the golf course, but they all laughed off his presidential aspirations and kept him at arm's length.

Smart.

Trump finally realized the pseudocon liars, hypocrites, bigots, psychopaths and retards which have infected the GOP were far easier to con. Far, far easier.

So he changed his registration from Democrat to Republican and began his clown show of a far left liberal trying to pretend to be conservative.

He even had to fake a fucking poll to show he was more popular with the Right than he really was!

And the dumb fuck Rube Herd drank his piss by the barrelful.
Aaaand the result?

3 Constitutionalist SCOTUS justices, rather than "it's alive....it's alive."

You whine like a school girl.
And in 2021 the Democratic President/Congress is going to expand the SCOTUS from 9 to 11. Or 13. Or, if Mueller’s report is bad enough, an impeachment of Kavanaugh and Gorsuch as illegitimate selections.

This is completely immaterial compared to the massive manipulation performed by Google, Facebook and Twitter to support hiLIARy.

Just sayin'.

Correction. You're just sayin' like a little child.... 'but mommy, billy did it too'

This is completely immaterial compared to the massive manipulation performed by Google, Facebook and Twitter to support hiLIARy.

Just sayin'.

Correction. You're just sayin' like a little child.... 'but mommy, billy did it too'

No, these are not at all similar. GOOG, Fakebook and Twitter made de facto illegal campaign contributions by manipulating the content served on their MASSIVE platforms to benefit hiLIARy. This resulted in gross damage to our political and civil cultures. Manipulating a non-scientific poll (likely by spamming it with bots to the favored choice if it happened at all, which is suspect) on a website is in scale to the Big Tech Abuse what a flashlight is to the Camp Fire.

Last edited:
It is indeed very amusing TDS folks are getting all aroused by Cohen's stupid comments in regards to ridiculous online polls. Cohen probably said, "Hey Donald, you want me to see if I can mess with a fake news poll?" in hopes of getting some cash to cover his taxi cab fiasco. The Donald probably said, "I trust you to do "whatever" as long as it is legal, you are a lawyer after all." Either way, as mentioned already, it pales in comparison to the illegal, unConstitutional activities of the Democrats, the Deep State and the Fake News Industry. In fact, all Fake News polls should be messed with if possible.

Donald Trump: "The polls are rigged! I know because I've been rigging them."

What evidence do you have that he rigged polls?
Read the topic.

I don't believe Cohen as he is a compulsive liar. Outside of Cohen what proof is there? And why is this a big deal? Most polls had HRC as the victor and by a landslide?

A certified liar on his way to prison!
Trumps certified liar in prison

Forum List

Back