No, Donald Trump Didn't Win Post-Debate 'Polls'

jillian

Princess
Apr 4, 2006
The Other Side of Paradise
Amazing that the wingers have to be told this. But given the rants from trumpsters over the past couple of days, I guess it's necessary.

On Tuesday, after a less-than-stellar debate performance, Donald Trump returned to using one of his favorite measurements to mask his missteps on Monday night — the polls.

Except that the post-debate "polls" the GOP nominee and campaign kept touting that he won on social media, at his rally in Florida and in press releases aren't polls at all. They're essentially unscientific Internet popularity contests, are not weighted as to what the electorate will actually look like, and they have no predictive value. In fact, if you're worried about voter fraud, in many of these surveys people can vote multiple times and they can
easily be rigged by Internet bots.

*snip images*

Many of the results he cited came from very Trump-friendly sites, such as Breitbart News and the Drudge Report. Some of these polls were shared by Trump supporters on reddit, encouraging people to go vote. These were not selective samples with any merit, and in no way could they accurately measure whether the more than
81 million people who tuned in for the debate thought Trump did better than Hillary Clinton.

Even though Fox News repeatedly touted the same results Trump trumpeted on air and online,
Business Insider reported that the network's polling director, Dana Blanton, warned that such polls "do not meet our editorial standards":

"As most of the publications themselves clearly state, the sample obviously can't be representative of the electorate because they only reflect the views of those Internet users who have chosen to participate. ... Another problem — we know some campaigns/groups of supporters encourage people to vote in online polls and flood the results."

*more at link*

winning is in the eye of the beholder sweet pea.

. maybe everyone thought hillary could just take care of him in short order.

she's walking a fine line right now with hypocrisy,

she's running some really nasty ads here in vermont.

she's vicious and mean and with tremendous help she hides that side of herself.

and trump's not mean in that way, that's why he'll be in the whitehouse,

and because obama has been such a travesty. no more democrats for awhile.

hillary's the real bully in this scenario. America's daughters that hillary is exploiting, need to know about bill clinton, monica lewinsky, just a kid herself.... how hillary stood up for monica the whitehouse employee's rights.

luckily i can help make that happen. women should be indignant, i'll do anything i can to stop the clintons from stalking the whitehouse halls again looking for more victims to fit their very selfish, twisted vision of how America fits in to their lives..

but that's just me j. :)

Last edited:
Wow, so Hillary should see a serious spike in her polls in the battleground states.

After her impressive victory on Monday night, what percentage of a lift is she going to get in the polls, would you say?

she's vicious and mean and she hides that side of herself.

hillary's the real bully in this scenario. America's daughters that hillary is exploiting, need to know about bill clinton, monica lewinsky, just a kid herself.... how hillary stood up for monica the whitehouse employees rights.

luckily i can help make that happen. women should be indignant, i'll do anything i can to stop the clintons from stalking the whitehouse halls again looking for more victims.

well, darling, that isn't the point.... the point is that the loony trumpsters are relying on nutbar "polls" from sites like drudge which have zero participation from anyone but wingnuts. and want to ignore actual polls with actual scientific samples.

we know the right hates science .... but science exists whether you believe in it or not, snooks.

Wow, so Hillary should see a serious spike in her polls in the battleground states.

After her impressive victory on Monday night, what percentage of a lift is she going to get in the polls, would you say?

You are spamming the board with this question. I've answered you....and there is a post debate poll out today. Do some homework.

You are spamming the board with this question. I've answered you....and the is a post debate poll out today. Do some homework.

this should help. you can't control desperate trumpsters. they spew all over every thread.

Election Update: Early Polls Suggest A Post-Debate Bounce For Clinton

she's vicious and mean and she hides that side of herself.

hillary's the real bully in this scenario. America's daughters that hillary is exploiting, need to know about bill clinton, monica lewinsky, just a kid herself.... how hillary stood up for monica the whitehouse employees rights.

luckily i can help make that happen. women should be indignant, i'll do anything i can to stop the clintons from stalking the whitehouse halls again looking for more victims.

well, darling, that isn't the point.... the point is that the loony trumpsters are relying on nutbar "polls" from sites like drudge which have zero participation from anyone but wingnuts. and want to ignore actual polls with actual scientific samples.

we know the right hates science .... but science exists whether you believe in it or not, snooks.

One of your fellow left loons posted one of those "scientific polls" earlier, turns out 40% of the respondents had either not even watched the debate or had just seen clips of it. LMAO Now THAT is scientific polling ....oh but Hildabeast won that "scientific poll"

IMO, he destroyed her! lol

I'll give Hillary credit for being able to stand 90mins if that makes you feel better. :)

:lol: trump literally makes up his own reality because he knows the dumbo parrots will repeat whatever he says no matter how ridiculous or untrue... rest assured, only the same dumbos are being fooled, by themselves!

Large-scale exposure of the Beast is a win for Trump whatever the circumstances. Many people paid attention for the first time in ages and got a whiff of how deplorable the Beast is. Win-win for Trump.

there isn't a poll in the country that will satisfy the Trumpbots ... NOT ONE.

Amazing that the wingers have to be told this. But given the rants from trumpsters over the past couple of days, I guess it's necessary.

On Tuesday, after a less-than-stellar debate performance, Donald Trump returned to using one of his favorite measurements to mask his missteps on Monday night — the polls.

Except that the post-debate "polls" the GOP nominee and campaign kept touting that he won on social media, at his rally in Florida and in press releases aren't polls at all. They're essentially unscientific Internet popularity contests, are not weighted as to what the electorate will actually look like, and they have no predictive value. In fact, if you're worried about voter fraud, in many of these surveys people can vote multiple times and they can
easily be rigged by Internet bots.

*snip images*

Many of the results he cited came from very Trump-friendly sites, such as Breitbart News and the Drudge Report. Some of these polls were shared by Trump supporters on reddit, encouraging people to go vote. These were not selective samples with any merit, and in no way could they accurately measure whether the more than
81 million people who tuned in for the debate thought Trump did better than Hillary Clinton.

Even though Fox News repeatedly touted the same results Trump trumpeted on air and online,
Business Insider reported that the network's polling director, Dana Blanton, warned that such polls "do not meet our editorial standards":

"As most of the publications themselves clearly state, the sample obviously can't be representative of the electorate because they only reflect the views of those Internet users who have chosen to participate. ... Another problem — we know some campaigns/groups of supporters encourage people to vote in online polls and flood the results."

*more at link*

Ok tome, nj.,om, newsweek ,ect are not conservative sites

So were hillary supporters too lazy or too exhausted after having to listen to her for 90 minutes?

Anybody who has ever taken psych 101 much less the experts understands that you hysterical desperate lefties are trying to convince yourselves. Let it go lefties.

Forum List

Back