Cochran primary won by Black Democrats

I hope the blacks in this country are happy and satisfied with the current handouts they get when they take a look at this country which is quickly becoming more like their cess pool of a neighborhood.

We are paying a hefty price as a result of our 'diversity' experiment.

-Geaux

Listen to how disgusting this is from the article above:

"Roger Smith, a black Democrat who said he was being paid to organize for Mr. Cochran, said, “I don’t know too much about McDaniel other than what McDaniel’s saying: that he’s Tea Party, he’s against Obama, he don’t like black people.”

Another:

"In downtown Hattiesburg, Democratic voters trickled out of the Court Street United Methodist Church, saying they had voted for a Republican for the first time in their lives — Mr. Cochran. Heath Kleinke, 38, held his 4-month-old baby and said he wanted her to get a good education in Mississippi, something he believed would be made more difficult if Mr. McDaniel were to make good on his proposal to cut federal funding.

Not Operation Chaos, LIES.. Pure lies and scare tactics... Lying to a segment of the poor black community.. Using them.. If you're proud of that- claim it and own it.

Again, more lies:

"corner in a black Hattiesburg neighborhood. They said the preacher from Mount Olive Baptist Church asked them to help out.

Continue reading the main storyContinue reading the main storyContinue reading the main story
“They’re talking about taking everything away from us,” he said. “People still need stuff.”

What a proud day for Liberals.. Lying to poor old black people to scare them in to voting for a party they've never cast a vote for before, in their entire lives..

Funny shit you all write.

A desperate to win "mainstream" Republican uses EXACTLY the same tactics that you Republicans hate Democrats for; promises to not take away benefits from poor people.

And gets Democrats to vote for him. And he wins.

You just can't make this shit up.

All this in the poorest, most corrupt state in the union. LMAO.

Cochran needed the black democrat vote to "trounce,destroy,humiliate" the tea party candidate.

So settle down Libs.

And for Republicans...

This is your primary...This is how you run things?...

I hope the blacks in this country are happy and satisfied with the current handouts they get when they take a look at this country which is quickly becoming more like their cess pool of a neighborhood.

That's the way they like it.

Cochran needed the black democrat vote to "trounce,destroy,humiliate" the tea party candidate.

So settle down Libs.

And for Republicans...

No one is surprised that white Mississippi conservatives would be horrified at the notion of black Mississippians having an influence on the outcome of a Mississippi election.

We get it.

No one is surprised that white Mississippi conservatives would be horrified at the notion of black Mississippians having an influence on the outcome of a Mississippi election.

We get it.

Blacks are outstanding leaders.
Look no further than the Mayors of DC, Philadelphia, Chicago and Detroit! Look at the chump in the White House!

Idiot...

So settle down Libs.

And for Republicans...

We get it.

Leave it up to the standard liberal lowlifes to bring race in to what was an obvious RACIAL targeting by DEMOCRATS in order to beat the Tea Party Candidate. Have you ever noticed how libruls obsess on race and they're always the one who is guilty of using it, the nasty terminology, etc?

All of the rabid Kook liberals running around claiming the Tea Party was defeated in the race with McDaniels V/s Cochran .. willful lies. .. Even the NYTimes pinned it on BLACK DEMOCRAT voters SCARED in to voting yesterday by the NAACP.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/25/u...mcdaniel-mississippi-senate-primary.html?_r=0

McDaniels did great taking on Goliath and coming close. What worries me LGS is that my prediction is coming true that conservatives greatest enemy is within. And the name of that enemy is The Republican Party.

Not that I'm brilliant; just that I've lived it thru a battle of "progressive conservatives" vs "conservatives" here in Canada.

We had to destroy the Progressive Conservatives up here to form the now head of the nation with a majority Conservative government.

If conservatives in the US want to win you have to be ready to crush the inside the beltway bastards.

I've taken a lot of heat from GOP'ers convinced that they can "work from within". I know you can't.

It took a lot of effort up here and a few years wandering in the wilderness before we got to the promised land of a conservative victory. But it's sweet.:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
All of the rabid Kook liberals running around claiming the Tea Party was defeated in the race with McDaniels V/s Cochran .. willful lies. .. Even the NYTimes pinned it on BLACK DEMOCRAT voters SCARED in to voting yesterday by the NAACP.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/25/u...mcdaniel-mississippi-senate-primary.html?_r=0

McDaniels did great taking on Goliath and coming close. What worries me LGS is that my prediction is coming true that conservatives greatest enemy is within. And the name of that enemy is The Republican Party.

We had to destroy the Progressive Conservatives up her to form the now head of the nation with a majority Conservative government.

If conservatives in the US want to win you have to be ready to crush the inside the beltway bastards.

I've taken a lot of heat from GOP'ers convinced that they can "work from within". I know you can't.

It took a lot of effort up here and a few years wandering in the wilderness before we got to the promised land of a conservative victory. But it's sweet.:eusa_angel:

qft.. In total agreement. No turning back now.

Forum List

Back