Stop With the Unfair and Rotten Behavior in Elections!

JimofPennsylvan

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2007
Many political operatives and media biased Democrats like Rachel Maddow and Lawrence Odonnell have been outrageous and rotten and been acting like Americans we have no need of in their efforts to try to tie one of Thad Cochran's statements to an admission of bestiality on his part. How could they go so low!

At a campaign event recently Thad Cochran was reminiscing about his childhood and said something like me and my friends did typical indecent things with farm animals. It is totally unfair and dishonest to construe this as an admission that he engaged in bestiality. A person of good character would never make such an allegation based on that one sentence.

This writer does not have a farm kid background rather a suburban kid one so it is hard for me to get into the Senators head and figure out exactly what he was referring to there. But here is one interpretation of those remarks that does not have this malicious bestiality reference. I know that in the suburbs where I grew up at least one dog in the neighborhood had a reputation for always being in sexual heat and therefore was known to be almost always trying to have sex with or in fact having sex with other dogs in the neighborhood. I am sure farm kids know the farm animals on a farm that have a reputation for always being in sexual heat. I think that what Senator Cochran was referring to in his statement was that maybe he and his friends acted adolescent like and took a farm animal that had a reputation for always being in heat and locked it in a pen with another farm animal and had a lot of laughs as the non-heat farm animal tried to evade sex and the noise the farm animal made during sex. It was simply stupid adolescent behavior, nothing of a criminal nature like bestiality. Since the Mississippi runoff election is now over lets hope this sleazy character depraved behavior is now over!

I saw a bit of that show last night...
They trashed the tea party guy for saying things they didn't care for and trashed him.

Then they were laughing about a few things Cochran had said over the course of this campaign.

Jumping on an INSANE statement like that (wow!) is as fair as it gets.

Both sides do it. Always have, always will. At least until we, the voters, tell them to knock it off. The only way to do that is at the ballot box. In today's partisan atmosphere, I don't see that happening.

And that's exactly what they want...

Forum List

Back