Trump endorsed by Immigration Officers Union

Now, if we can just get El Trumpo to pledge to deport all nonwhites and those who cannot produce papers proving pure aryan ancestry.
Another liberal race baiting....they have no other solutions so its no surprise.

You're the eighth wit who professed to be a proud white supremacist son, no one dropped anything on you, but you. My reminding you makes me of no particular stripe at all, but all you know to do is squeal "liberal".
And this thread is about me ? I didn't even start the thread. But as usual race baiters such as yourself never lose a chance to race bait and troll...

Just keep repeating "race baiters" and we'll pretend you have a point Odious.
Speaking of points, do you have any substance on this? Or just trolling?

You didn't like the point which is why, once again, you steer it here, as per usual.

Another liberal race baiting....they have no other solutions so its no surprise.

You're the eighth wit who professed to be a proud white supremacist son, no one dropped anything on you, but you. My reminding you makes me of no particular stripe at all, but all you know to do is squeal "liberal".
And this thread is about me ? I didn't even start the thread. But as usual race baiters such as yourself never lose a chance to race bait and troll...

You didn't like the point which is why, once again, you steer it here, as per usual.
What point? All you have done is troll.
Put up or shut up

Put up or shut up

You need me to spell it out for you again shoog?

Put up or shut up

Yes

Awesome. Good to hear this news.

Now, if we can just get El Trumpo to pledge to deport all nonwhites and those who cannot produce papers proving pure aryan ancestry.

You keep trolling and race baiting...sure the mods will love that.

Put up or shut up

Yes
There is no discernable difference in your "two" political parties in terms of actual on the ground outcomes of these issues people blather on about. The trend line remains essentially the same over time. The transition from Bush to Obama was, as they say in the corporate world, seamless. Same economic advisement team, Wall Street bankster bailouts still sailed up river against public opinion, endless war and resultant spending never even hiccupped, the sun setting on the American middle class has continued for over half a century now under “both” parties ….. and still, folks are locked into this partisanshit distraction as if abject reality has no foothold on the American psyche.

And so it is with immigration. The system needs the wedge out there functioning to divide and distract the masses. Same with abortion, guns, "race", and all the rest. With regards to "race", this goes back to Bacon's rebellion, and lord help us, we're so utterly ignorant as a people, the ruse still works.

The unsubstantial people must be kept bickering amongst themselves at any cost to perpetuate the societal wealth extraction and redistribution paradigm, and the redistribution has never gone toward the impoverished and disenfranchised.

You keep trolling and race baiting...sure the mods will love that.

Run tell 'em hon, go on.

This is like the Truman show where all these people are playing along as if facts, plans etc dont matter. Just tell me what I want to hear and take my vote. Whether its true or even possible is besides the point

This is like the Truman show where all these people are playing along as if facts, plans etc dont matter. Just tell me what I want to hear and take my vote. Whether its true or even possible is besides the point
What problems with his plan do you have CC?

"The corporate state, by pillaging the nation, has destroyed capitalism’s traditional forms of social control. The population is integrated into a capitalist democracy by decent wages and employment opportunities, labor unions, mass-produced consumer products, a modest say in governance, mechanisms for marginal reform, pensions, affordable health care, a judiciary that is not utterly subservient to the elites and corporate power, the possibility for social, political and economic advancement, good public education, arts funding and a public broadcasting system that gives a platform to those who are not in service to the elites. These elements make possible the common good, or at least the perception of the common good.

Global capitalism, however, is not concerned with the cohesion of the nation-state. The relentless quest for profit trumps internal stability. Everything and everyone is pillaged and harvested for profit. Democracy is a mirage, a useful fiction to keep the population passive and compliant. Propaganda, including entertainment and spectacle, and coercion through state-administered surveillance and violence are the primary tools of governance. This is why, despite years of egregious police violence, there is no effective reform.

Propaganda is not solely about instilling an opinion. It is also about appropriating the aspirations of the citizenry into the vocabulary of the power elite. The Clintons and Barack Obama built their careers mastering this duplicity. They speak in words that reflect the concerns of the citizenry, while pushing through programs and legislation that mock those concerns. This has been especially true in the long campaign to curb excessive police force. The liberal elites preach “tolerance” and “professionalism” and promote “diversity.” But they do not challenge the structural racism and economic exploitation that are the causes of our crisis. They treat the abuses of corporate oppression as if they were minor administrative defects rather than essential components of corporate power."

Same with Trump, watch.

Police Killings Won’t Stop: Chris Hedges

Trump manages to take plans that already exists and then say "Do it better"! Thats pretty much it....

Or he adds in things that have to happen on multiple levels so making it a policy or promise cant be done. For example: If I told you I would take you to dinner and your boss was going to pay for it you wouldnt put much faith in my promise.

But Trump says he's going to build a wall and Mexico is going to pay and its like Yaaaaay! Did Mexico agree? Nope. Did they disagree? Yep

Does he still assert that it will happen without how or why? Yep

Trump manages to take plans that already exists and then say "Do it better"! Thats pretty much it....

Or he adds in things that have to happen on multiple levels so making it a policy or promise cant be done. For example: If I told you I would take you to dinner and your boss was going to pay for it you wouldnt put much faith in my promise.

But Trump says he's going to build a wall and Mexico is going to pay and its like Yaaaaay! Did Mexico agree? Nope. Did they disagree? Yep

I think the wall is a waste, personally. But "them paying for it" has been explained. How could they stop it?

"The corporate state, by pillaging the nation, has destroyed capitalism’s traditional forms of social control. The population is integrated into a capitalist democracy by decent wages and employment opportunities, labor unions, mass-produced consumer products, a modest say in governance, mechanisms for marginal reform, pensions, affordable health care, a judiciary that is not utterly subservient to the elites and corporate power, the possibility for social, political and economic advancement, good public education, arts funding and a public broadcasting system that gives a platform to those who are not in service to the elites. These elements make possible the common good, or at least the perception of the common good.

Global capitalism, however, is not concerned with the cohesion of the nation-state. The relentless quest for profit trumps internal stability. Everything and everyone is pillaged and harvested for profit. Democracy is a mirage, a useful fiction to keep the population passive and compliant. Propaganda, including entertainment and spectacle, and coercion through state-administered surveillance and violence are the primary tools of governance. This is why, despite years of egregious police violence, there is no effective reform.

Propaganda is not solely about instilling an opinion. It is also about appropriating the aspirations of the citizenry into the vocabulary of the power elite. The Clintons and Barack Obama built their careers mastering this duplicity. They speak in words that reflect the concerns of the citizenry, while pushing through programs and legislation that mock those concerns. This has been especially true in the long campaign to curb excessive police force. The liberal elites preach “tolerance” and “professionalism” and promote “diversity.” But they do not challenge the structural racism and economic exploitation that are the causes of our crisis. They treat the abuses of corporate oppression as if they were minor administrative defects rather than essential components of corporate power."

Same with Trump, watch.

Trump wouldn't surprise me if he didn't do anything. Or fall in line with other republicans and give in to the bullshit.
I mean, that guy flips around on issues like a horny teenager does with girls.

I think the wall is a waste, personally. But "them paying for it" has been explained. How could they stop it?

How would he force them to pay for it?

They won't have to, this is going absolutely nowhere, watch.

How would he force them to pay for it?
From the OP
Mexico must pay for the wall and, until they do, the United States will, among other things: impound all remittance payments derived from illegal wages; increase fees on all temporary visas issued to Mexican CEOs and diplomats (and if necessary cancel them); increase fees on all border crossing cards – of which we issue about 1 million to Mexican nationals each year (a major source of visa overstays); increase fees on all NAFTA worker visas from Mexico (another major source of overstays); and increase fees at ports of entry to the United States from Mexico [Tariffs and foreign aid cuts are also options]. We will not be taken advantage of anymore.

They won't have to, this is going absolutely nowhere, watch.
very possible

Same with Trump, watch.

Trump wouldn't surprise me if he didn't do anything. Or fall in line with other republicans and give in to the bullshit.

That's all I'm saying, it's all I've ever said really; if all we are prepared to do as citizens is vote for who this system offers up and the go back home to await some "change", we'd all better get very, very comfortable with the way things are and have been going over the past 5-6 decades.

Same with Trump, watch.

That's all I'm saying, it's all I've ever said really; if all we are prepared to do as citizens is vote for who this system offers up and the go back home to await some "change", we'd all better get very, very comfortable with the way things are and have been going over the past 5-6 decades.
I think that's why trump was so popular at first. He was different. He didn't give a shit. I mean, he told a Jewish lobby to go fuck themselves.
Sadly, his image isn't quit the same. That's why I wont vote for him. He is full of shit. But his immigration plan doesn't seem that bad. Especially compared to amnesty..
But again, I dotn agree with the wall. I don't believe in attacking effects. I like to go after the cause..

Forum List

Back