Cochran primary won by Black Democrats

All of the rabid Kook liberals running around claiming the Tea Party was defeated in the race with McDaniels V/s Cochran .. willful lies. .. Even the NYTimes pinned it on BLACK DEMOCRAT voters SCARED in to voting yesterday by the NAACP.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/25/u...mcdaniel-mississippi-senate-primary.html?_r=0

Damn, another reason to suppress the vote. Can't have black democrats voting now, can we?

Scared? Not likely, a vote against the racist tea party is simply in the best interest of all minorities.

For the record. 'We' are not racist.

Your comments are incorrect and based on emotion. But I get it

-Geaux

LG says the only reason blacks vote is because they are scared. Not sure why. Republicans have done such a good job supporting African Americans. tee hee

Show me where I stated that?? Come on..Let's see it.

What a proud day for Liberals.. Lying to poor old black people to scare them in to voting for a party they've never cast a vote for before, in their entire lives..

It's the only reason I've seen so far.

All of the rabid Kook liberals running around claiming the Tea Party was defeated in the race with McDaniels V/s Cochran .. willful lies. .. Even the NYTimes pinned it on BLACK DEMOCRAT voters SCARED in to voting yesterday by the NAACP.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/25/u...mcdaniel-mississippi-senate-primary.html?_r=0

Damn, another reason to suppress the vote. Can't have black democrats voting now, can we?

Scared? Not likely, a vote against the racist tea party is simply in the best interest of all minorities.

-Geaux

Then why is the GOP 90% white?

What were two Republicans thinking, calling Obama 'tar baby' and 'boy'? - Christian Science Monitor

Last edited by a moderator:

what the lesson here is that black democrat voters hate some white people more than others

-Geaux

What were two Republicans thinking, calling Obama 'tar baby' and 'boy'? - CSMonitor.com

Notice how everything comes down to skin color with liberals?? They even have contrived numbers.. they must google their chunky fingers off daily in order to look up anything to do with race.

and this surprises you how

the democrat party has used minorities

as stepping stones for years and years

That's ridiculous. It's the GOP using poor rural uneducated whites who vote against education and healthcare and anything that would help them. And the party is 90% white.

The Democratic Party is a coalition party. People of all colors and religions or even no religion. The leadership is a coalition. Blacks, along with gays and Hispanics and even Muslims and atheists are all part of the leadership.

You can't compare the two parties. You can't even call Democrats "liberal". Not when there are conservatives who are part of the party. The GOP has no liberals. Not a single one.

-Geaux

What were two Republicans thinking, calling Obama 'tar baby' and 'boy'? - Christian Science Monitor

Per capita is why. Why is the Democratic Party 60% white? Considering history proves that whites impacted elections more back in the day is the exact reason the Dems needed more of a voter base. So, to obtain the additional 40% they turned to minorities. They drummed up lie after lie, Threw them a bone every now and then....

Without open borders the Democrat party would be obsolete. :lol:

-Geaux

-Geaux

What were two Republicans thinking, calling Obama 'tar baby' and 'boy'? - CSMonitor.com

Notice how everything comes down to skin color with liberals?? They even have contrived numbers.. they must google their chunky fingers off daily in order to look up anything to do with race.

Who brought up Black voters in the OP?

-Geaux

Ummm, that came from the right wing conservative "Christian Science Monitor". Even they had the sense to be ashamed.

When you make a beaming spectacle of yourself, and then double down on the 300 pound stupidity, it's kind of hard not to point and laugh at loudcranky Mcclownpants.

Dance, clowngirl, dance. You amoose.

Is that ghetto slang? Ebonics? :)

Not sure. Why don't yawl explain to us what "ghetto slang" and "Ebonics" means to you?:eusa_whistle:
Because "everything comes down to skin color with l̶i̶b̶e̶r̶a̶l̶s̶ conservatives."

Who brought up Black voters in the OP?
I noted the NYTimes article which NOTED black voters handing the run off to Cochran..

-Geaux

Per capita is why. Why is the Democratic Party 60% white? Considering history proves that whites impacted elections more back in the day is the exact reason the Dems needed more of a voter base. So, to obtain the additional 40% they turned to minorities. They drummed up lie after lie, Threw them a bone every now and then....

Without open borders the Democrat party would be obsolete. :lol:

-Geaux

You are making the mistaken assumption that it's whites who are leading the party.

And think about it. Who are those 60%? Gays, atheists, other religions, liberals, feminists, college professors, scientists, and all the other whites Republicans would never accept in their party.

Listen to how disgusting this is from the article above:

"Roger Smith, a black Democrat who said he was being paid to organize for Mr. Cochran, said, “I don’t know too much about McDaniel other than what McDaniel’s saying: that he’s Tea Party, he’s against Obama, he don’t like black people.”

That's politics in a nutshell. If McDaniel was too stupid to understand how to play, he deserves to lose.

Just like the moron Romney, he thought he had it in the bag. His arrogance was his downfall. And we who believe in small government lose once again.

"You have to face the fact that the whole problem is really the blacks. The key is to devise a system that recognizes that while not appearing to." - Once said by a famous republican.

Bonus points for any one who can
name that republican.

I noted the NYTimes article which NOTED black voters handing the run off to Cochran..

So you started a thread dealing with skin color. We get it.

Discussing demographics is not allowed now? Really truly. Fuck right off with that bullshit.

It's the leftist attempt at shutting down speech. The NYSlimes runs an article on why Cochran won, the Black Democrat vote, and the Zombies meltdown is we dare discuss it. LOL

Listen to how disgusting this is from the article above:

"Roger Smith, a black Democrat who said he was being paid to organize for Mr. Cochran, said, “I don’t know too much about McDaniel other than what McDaniel’s saying: that he’s Tea Party, he’s against Obama, he don’t like black people.”

That's politics in a nutshell. If McDaniel was too stupid to understand how to play, he deserves to lose.

Just like the moron Romney, he thought he had it in the bag. His arrogance was his downfall. And we who believe in small government lose once again.

What arrogance? I want you to link to his arrogance and prove your post. I've been following this race intently from up here in Canada and I didn't witness any.

The Tea Party is the Klan......TP candidates are still living in the 1930s

Cochran's a hard righty but he's far better than a noose..

Cant blame blacks for voting their own best interest

Forum List

Back