Cochran primary won by Black Democrats

Cochran needed the black democrat vote to "trounce,destroy,humiliate" the tea party candidate.

So settle down Libs.

And for Republicans...

This is your primary...This is how you run things?...

No one is surprised that white Mississippi conservatives would be horrified at the notion of black Mississippians having an influence on the outcome of a Mississippi election.

We get it.

Oh piss off with the racist crap. It's more than old. No one is horrified that blacks voted to put Thad back in.

It's Democrats that make one disgusted.

All of the rabid Kook liberals running around claiming the Tea Party was defeated in the race with McDaniels V/s Cochran .. willful lies. .. Even the NYTimes pinned it on BLACK DEMOCRAT voters SCARED in to voting yesterday by the NAACP.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/25/u...mcdaniel-mississippi-senate-primary.html?_r=0

McDaniels did great taking on Goliath and coming close. What worries me LGS is that my prediction is coming true that conservatives greatest enemy is within. And the name of that enemy is The Republican Party.

We had to destroy the Progressive Conservatives up her to form the now head of the nation with a majority Conservative government.

If conservatives in the US want to win you have to be ready to crush the inside the beltway bastards.

I've taken a lot of heat from GOP'ers convinced that they can "work from within". I know you can't.

It took a lot of effort up here and a few years wandering in the wilderness before we got to the promised land of a conservative victory. But it's sweet.:eusa_angel:

qft.. In total agreement. No turning back now.

OMG! So that's why they don't like Anderson Cooper. Holy toledo, that explains it.

I wondered for years why the demographics were so skewed. Thanks Lakhota!

and this surprises you how

the democrat party has used minorities

as stepping stones for years and years

All of the rabid Kook liberals running around claiming the Tea Party was defeated in the race with McDaniels V/s Cochran .. willful lies. .. Even the NYTimes pinned it on BLACK DEMOCRAT voters SCARED in to voting yesterday by the NAACP.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/25/u...mcdaniel-mississippi-senate-primary.html?_r=0

Thanks for that article. I realize it must have GAGGED you to quote the NYT but it bit your lame ass anyway. Just a small detail you must have overlooked before you posted. The election was legal:

"""Their high numbers came despite pledges by conservative political action committees to monitor turnout in Democratic areas targeted by Mr. Cochran’s campaign. Both the N.A.A.C.P. — which sent its own poll watchers — and the United States Justice Department expressed concerns about the possible intimidation of black Democrats, but no irregularities were reported to Mississippi election officials.

The state has no party registration, and anyone could vote in the Republican runoff who had not voted in the Democratic primary, which was won by former Representative Travis Childers, 56."""

This is America, honey. Not Iraq or Russia. You should be happy that these kinds of elections happen. It's called the will of the people.

Last edited:

McDaniels did great taking on Goliath and coming close. What worries me LGS is that my prediction is coming true that conservatives greatest enemy is within. And the name of that enemy is The Republican Party.

We had to destroy the Progressive Conservatives up hereto form the now head of the nation with a majority Conservative government.

If conservatives in the US want to win you have to be ready to crush the inside the beltway bastards.

I've taken a lot of heat from GOP'ers convinced that they can "work from within". I know you can't.

It took a lot of effort up here and a few years wandering in the wilderness before we got to the promised land of a conservative victory. But it's sweet.:eusa_angel:

qft.. In total agreement. No turning back now.

If you are involved in campaigns let me know and I'll be more than happy to help out your candidate.

I've got a big election coming next year up here. We're taking on the NDP / New Democrat Party but I can multi task.

:D

You do this in stages. First up. Punish the old guard. Punish them till they are driven from their positions.

Let's take Mitch McConnell for example. You must target him. You have to wipe him out and it can be done.

Most importantly you have to let him know you are coming after his ass.

Three options.

Get every conservative to go out and vote for the Democrat. But most can't stomach that.

Or run a third party candidate to split off the vote from McConnell.

Or stay at home.

I prefer third party running as an independent. I'm a pro active kinda gal because then you can get the conservative message out.And the least that can happen is you make Mitch fight a war on two fronts. You split his cash and his time and his resources.

Let me know if you want any help. My forte is to dominate comment sections at media outlets and drive the discussion. Most importantly to negate bullshit from the other side.

And I have several other tricks up my sleeve :eusa_angel:that I won't put up on an open board.

Last edited:

Ha! Well, in this case it was the GOP who "used minorities". Bahahahaha....The NAACP has been a political influence on blacks in this country since the day it was formed and FUCKING GEORGE W. BUSH STILL GOT ELECTED TWICE.

Thanks for that article. I realize it must have GAGGED you to quote the NYT but it bit your lame ass anyway. Just a small detail you must have overlooked before you posted. The election was legal:

"""Their high numbers came despite pledges by conservative political action committees to monitor turnout in Democratic areas targeted by Mr. Cochran’s campaign. Both the N.A.A.C.P. — which sent its own poll watchers — and the United States Justice Department expressed concerns about the possible intimidation of black Democrats, but no irregularities were reported to Mississippi election officials.

The state has no party registration, and anyone could vote in the Republican runoff who had not voted in the Democratic primary, which was won by former Representative Travis Childers, 56."""

This is America, honey. Not Iraq or Russia. You should be happy that these kinds of elections happen. It's called the will of the people.

THE RNC is no different from the DNC , and????

Ha! Well, in this case it was the GOP who "used minorities". Bahahahaha....The NAACP has been a political influence on blacks in this country since the day it was formed and FUCKING GEORGE W. BUSH STILL GOT ELECTED TWICE.

LMFAO THE NAACP is the GOP?

Is that your response? Go back to bed and lick your wounds.

If you're in Texas, you should be happy. The Tea Baggers are big there and getting bigger every day. With any hope you stupid idiots will secede and sit at the feet of your dictator, Ted Cruz, and let America get on its way.

If you're in Texas, you should be happy. The Tea Baggers are big there and getting bigger every day. With any hope you stupid idiots will secede and sit at the feet of your dictator, Ted Cruz, and let America get on its way.

You sound like an angry black man.. Are you????

LMFAO THE NAACP is the GOP?

who knew

learn something new every day

--LOL

LG says the only reason blacks vote is because they are scared. Not sure why. Republicans have done such a good job supporting African Americans. tee hee

So now you attack the messenger because you don't like that the message is fact?
You are an angry white person, ostensibly a female or else a cross-dressing cowboy.
You don't have an inkling of what the Tea Party's true motives are and what is most surprising is that people like yourself will lose if they win.

LG says the only reason blacks vote is because they are scared. Not sure why. Republicans have done such a good job supporting African Americans. tee hee

Show me where I stated that?? Come on..Let's see it.

So now you attack the messenger because you don't like that the message is fact?
You are an angry white person, ostensibly a female or else a cross-dressing cowboy.
You don't have an inkling of what the Tea Party's true motives are and what is most surprising is that people like yourself will lose if they win.
It was a simple question.. You can't answer it or refuse to?? Which is it.. Look at the whiner who continually calls names, having a meltdown. LOL

Lick what wounds? Now is the time for them to run McDaniels third party and knock out Cochran that way.

The point of that would be not to win necessarily, but to make sure that old bastard who is just a puppet of Barbour sp? loses.

He's 76. He needs to be retired. Forcibly by conservative voters.

Damn, another reason to suppress the vote. Can't have black democrats voting now, can we?

Scared? Not likely, a vote against the racist tea party is simply in the best interest of all minorities.

Last edited:

Lick what wounds? Now is the time for them to run McDaniels third party and knock out Cochran that way.

The point of that would be not to win necessarily, but to make sure that old bastard who is just a puppet of Barbour sp? loses.

He's 76. He needs to be retired. Forcibly by conservative voters.

that may be what it takes

Forum List

Back