Coal, another Trump failure (4th bankruptcy in 3 years)

It is the result of 8 years of Obama strangling the life out of them. Remember, leftists insist that this is Obama's economy. That Trump's policies have not taken effect yet. So...
So this is your OFFICIAL. PUBLIC. ADMISSION to the fact that we're enjoying Obama's economy?!??

How is this Obama's Economy? It never made it more than 3%?

Then how is coal's decline the effect of Obama's policies almost two years after he left office? You can't have your cake and eat it too :lol:

Then how was the continued stagnation and malaise 8 years into the meat puppet faggot's regime still Bush's fault?

It is the result of 8 years of Obama strangling the life out of them. Remember, leftists insist that this is Obama's economy. That Trump's policies have not taken effect yet. So...
So this is your OFFICIAL. PUBLIC. ADMISSION to the fact that we're enjoying Obama's economy?!??

Then how is coal's decline the effect of Obama's policies almost two years after he left office? You can't have your cake and eat it too :lol:

Then how was the continued stagnation and malaise 8 years into the meat puppet faggot's regime still Bush's fault?

Fact check: Is Trump's economy stronger than Obama's?

Fact check: Is Trump's economy stronger than Obama's?

Yeah...

I thought so.

and to this statement:

Does not change the facts. We “clean” our coal? Well thank Obama for those regulations. In the meantime natural gas is still cheaper and cleaner. Why oppose it?

Yes we clean our coal. Long before Obama tried to destroy the industry. I don't oppose gas, in fact, I encourage it. I am sitting on top of it, and being paid nicely for allowing the gas company to pump it out. I am not opposing it, I am including it.
Use coal where you need it. Use gas and oil where you need it. Don't tie our hands to any one energy source. Don't destroy a whole industry to save the air. China's air wafts right on over to us. You are saving nothing. China isn't relying on gas and oil. They are burning our coal with impunity.

Last edited:
bLG8oM4.png

Forum List

Back