Coal, another Trump failure (4th bankruptcy in 3 years)

Wait...

Your meat puppet faggot messiah deliberately tried to bankrupt and destroy the entire coal industry, but this is a black eye on Trump?

Again...

I protest the fact I am not allowed to tell complete blithering idiot oxygen thieves like this shithead that they should kill themselves.

It is the result of 8 years of Obama strangling the life out of them. Remember, leftists insist that this is Obama's economy. That Trump's policies have not taken effect yet. So...
So this is your OFFICIAL. PUBLIC. ADMISSION to the fact that we're enjoying Obama's economy?!??

It is the result of 8 years of Obama strangling the life out of them. Remember, leftists insist that this is Obama's economy. That Trump's policies have not taken effect yet. So...
So this is your OFFICIAL. PUBLIC. ADMISSION to the fact that we're enjoying Obama's economy?!??

How is this Obama's Economy? It never made it more than 3%?

The UN has told us that you can't have a growing economy unless you use coal. They are right. So to build up China, Obama kept the mines open, stopped American companies from using the product, and it forced the coal companies to sell the product for pennies on the dollar to China. He bankrupted them, while doing China a solid.
Hillary was about to do the same favor for the, wanting to emerge, Pacific Rim at our expense.
This time it actually is Obama's economy coming back to bite us in the ass...

Coal is killing itself. Natural gas is cheaper, more plentiful and cleaner. Is it any surprise people are turning away from coal given it's environmental impact?

Then how is coal's decline the effect of Obama's policies almost two years after he left office? You can't have your cake and eat it too :lol:

Not even close. That is the Chicago Sun Times official public admission.
Trump has been cleaning up the crippling Obama economy for they last 2 years. What I am officially admitting is the left's two faces are to be laughed at. If it's good, it's credited to Obama, and if it is bad, it belongs to Trump, blah, blah, blah...

Wait...

Your meat puppet faggot messiah deliberately tried to bankrupt and destroy the entire coal industry, but this is a black eye on Trump?

Again...

I protest the fact I am not allowed to tell complete blithering idiot oxygen thieves like this shithead that they should kill themselves.

Pete, there are counselors for anger management, you know.

Then how is coal's decline the effect of Obama's policies almost two years after he left office? You can't have your cake and eat it too :lol:
I am pretty sure that Obama killed the buggy whip manufacturing business, as well.....

The UN has told us that you can't have a growing economy unless you use coal. They are right. So to build up China, Obama kept the mines open, stopped American companies from using the product, and it forced the coal companies to sell the product for pennies on the dollar to China. He bankrupted them, while doing China a solid.
Hillary was about to do the same favor for the, wanting to emerge, Pacific Rim at our expense.
This time it actually is Obama's economy coming back to bite us in the ass...

WOW! But where was Superman when all this was going on? Surely he could have topped this conspiracy in it's tracks!

Coal is killing itself. Natural gas is cheaper, more plentiful and cleaner. Is it any surprise people are turning away from coal given it's environmental impact?

We are not turning away from coal. And if you were actually concerned about the environment you would not support Obama's giving away an important American resource for nothing , to help China produce everything we used to, while destroying the environment, and our energy sources. We clean the coal we use. China does not.
Theirs:
coal-is-also-a-big-contributor-to-chinas-pollution-problem-president-xi-jinping-has-promised-to-do-more-to-lower-pollution-and-save-the-environment.jpg

Here is theirs from outer space:
th

Ours:
production-plant-bg.jpg

th

Go hug a tree in Beijing, while you can still find one...
12CHINAWATER-facebookJumbo.jpg

He's a liar like all of them.

It's good she's keeping her word, huh? I didn't see anywhere the article showed us how it was Trumps fault. lol! Rent free!

We are not turning away from coal. And if you were actually concerned about the environment you would not support Obama's giving away an important American resource for nothing , to help China produce everything we used to, while destroying the environment, and our energy sources. We clean the coal we use. China does not.
Theirs:
coal-is-also-a-big-contributor-to-chinas-pollution-problem-president-xi-jinping-has-promised-to-do-more-to-lower-pollution-and-save-the-environment.jpg

Here is theirs from outer space:
th

Ours:
production-plant-bg.jpg

th

Go hug a tree in Beijing, while you can still find one...
12CHINAWATER-facebookJumbo.jpg
Does not change the facts. We “clean” our coal? Well thank Obama for those regulations. In the meantime natural gas is still cheaper and cleaner. Why oppose it?

Not even close. That is the Chicago Sun Times official public admission.
Trump has been cleaning up the crippling Obama economy for they last 2 years. What I am officially admitting is the left's two faces are to be laughed at. If it's good, it's credited to Obama, and if it is bad, it belongs to Trump, blah, blah, blah...
Trump’s economic growth rate has been the same as Obama’s. I don’t know what crippling economy you are referring to.

Looks to me like Trump is trying to take jobs away from people in the natural gas industry and renewable resource energy....

The only "environmental impact" we are experiencing due to your stupid global warming hoax are the traffic jams caused by slow ass hybrid driving dumbfucks in the left hand lane.

Forum List

Back