CNN: Writing fiction and calling it news... Again!

Gutfled claimed they met. Here is the exact quote..."Nothing will ever come close to Ted Kennedy meeting with the KGB in order to beat Ronald Reagan in 1984,

So, one more time you have been smacked down and found to be a liar. How many more times are you going to keep coming back for more?

Why must you lie all the time to try and prove me wrong? It has never worked once for you, give it up and just admit I am you better.

Gutfeld made a mistake. He's doing a live television show. You don't always get everything perfect when it's live.

Anyone familiar with the matter knew what he was talking about. The details weren't that important. The essential fact of the matter is that Kennedy colluded with the Russian government to influence a U.S. presidential election, an act that all you snowflakes claim is treason.

So, when FoxNews says something untrue, it is a mistake but when CNN does it they are lying bastards.

Well, at least you wear you mantle of brain dead partisan hack well!

Gutfeld doesn't do news. He's a comentator. CNN reports stuff it calls news that turns out to be a lie.

:lame2:
Yes. It's lame that you do not comprehend the difference. You must have attended a public school. You poor slob. Sucks to be you.

I understand the difference completely.

Brain dead right wing partisan hacks give Foxnews a total pass and everything CNN says is a lie.
Brain dead left wing partisan hacks give CNN a total pass and everything FoxNews says is a lie.

Those of us that are not partisan hacks know they both are full of shit.

Gutfled claimed they met. Here is the exact quote..."Nothing will ever come close to Ted Kennedy meeting with the KGB in order to beat Ronald Reagan in 1984,

So, one more time you have been smacked down and found to be a liar. How many more times are you going to keep coming back for more?

Why must you lie all the time to try and prove me wrong? It has never worked once for you, give it up and just admit I am you better.

Gutfeld made a mistake. He's doing a live television show. You don't always get everything perfect when it's live.

Anyone familiar with the matter knew what he was talking about. The details weren't that important. The essential fact of the matter is that Kennedy colluded with the Russian government to influence a U.S. presidential election, an act that all you snowflakes claim is treason.

So, when FoxNews says something untrue, it is a mistake but when CNN does it they are lying bastards.

Gutfeld doesn't do news. He's a comentator. CNN reports stuff it calls news that turns out to be a lie.

Yes. It's lame that you do not comprehend the difference. You must have attended a public school. You poor slob. Sucks to be you.

I have to admit, I do like this new right wing attack pattern. It is so obvious when all of you start using the same insults that you got them from your GOP talking points emails.

The claim isn't that he met with the KGB, the claim us that he wrote a letter to the soviet head of state askung to help the Democrats defeat Reagan. It's actually a documented fact unconvered in the KGB archives.

As always, everything you believe is wrong.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Only a snowflake would claim that facts are lame. That's why so many of them work at CNN.

Only a snowflake would claim that facts are lame. That's why so many of them work at CNN.

My little partisan hack you would not know a fact if it walked up and started to blow you.

BACON!!!

upload_2017-12-18_13-2-38.jpeg

My little partisan hack you would not know a fact if it walked up and started to blow you.
Hurl all the insults you like. It doesn't change the documented facts. CNN constantly lies and makes stuff up. Do you deny this?

So says the bogus libertarian.

The blowee might mistake the blower as your old lady.

Hurl all the insults you like. It doesn't change the documented facts. CNN constantly lies and makes stuff up. Do you deny this?

Nope, do not deny it at all. that is the difference between you and I. I know that both CNN and FoxNews does it. Your little partisan brain could never accept the fact that your party propaganda station would ever lie to you.

The blowee might mistake the blower as your old lady.

Good one! :eusa_clap:

Nope, do not deny it at all. that is the difference between you and I. I know that both CNN and FoxNews does it. Your little partisan brain could never accept the fact that your party propaganda station would ever lie to you.
I never claimed that Conservative news sources don't lie. However it is a rare occurrence. Liberals, on the other hand... It's a matter of degree. BTW, it is a proven fact that Conservatives are more law abiding than Liberals. More honest too.

I never claimed that Conservative news sources don't lie. However it is a rare occurrence..

:haha:

You might want to get a napkin, you dribbled a little bit of the kool aid on your shirt!

`
You are correct, Fox news has always been a bastion of of misinformation and politically slanted news.....and comment. As for CNN, under Turner, it was the worlds #1 go to site for "unbiased" news. Look at how low they have fallen. They are now the equivalent of Fox.

Last edited:

CNN: Writing fiction and calling it news... Again!

looks like he said a page ago FOX does also. however, there is also a difference between being wrong on a fact and just making stuff up. if FOX is every bit as bad as CNN then it should be no problem to find examples of their lies and show us.

so, show us. keep in mind i'm not saying they don't - i'm asking you for examples of what you consider fox lies. that's all.

Forum List

Back