CNN: Writing fiction and calling it news... Again!

The Horn News? Are you fucking kidding? Where do you right wing wackos find these sites?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
CNN admitted that they lied about it.

Quit repeating fake news. You are using fake news to attack fake news..what does that make you?

Using fake news to attack fake news....so, you're calling The Horn News fake news for attacking CNN fake news....yup, you must be one of them bright liberals.

No, I am saying that The Horn is fake news, and has been long before they called CNN liars. The entire site is filled with half truths and lies that they do not even try to hide as they know you Trump lemmings will never check them.

Well. CNN got caught lying again. Is it any wonder we call it fake news? That's exactly what it is. They're agenda is politically driven. They have proven it over and over again. They don't care about the truth, as good reporters should. They are nothing more than political hacks.

CNN admits they lied to viewers about Trump

No cnn doesn't write fiction. They leave that to faux news, breitbart and infowars.
Give me one example where Fox news, breitbart or infowars have deliberately lied about something?

In July of this year Greg Gutfled of FoxNews claimed that Ted Kennedy met with the KBG to try and defeat Reagan. That was a lie

Multiple people on FoxNews lied about Seth Rich being assassinated.
Epic list of CNN FAKE news reporting
Infowars reported after one of the debates that the Pentagon had issued an arrest warrant for Hillary for disclosing classified information. That was a lie

Infowars has reported that the Fed Govt is using High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program to control the weather. That is a lie

Infowars reported that Glen Beck is a CIA agent. That is a lie.

Breitbart reported that a mob of more than 1,000 men chanted ‘Allahu Akhbar’, launched fireworks at police, and set fire to a historic church in Germany. That was a lie.

Breitbart Reported that that an undocumented immigrant caused the Northern Cali wildfires. That was a lie.

Would you like more or is that enough?
OK. Fine. But Infowars isn't a major news network. CNN is. And you can point your finger at others but it does not, in any way, absolve CNN. They'll shamelessly lie about anything in order to help the liberal agenda. Do you deny this?

There's also this.
Epic list of CNN FAKE news reporting

Epic list of CNN news reporting - Taskade

Last edited:
Well. CNN got caught lying again. Is it any wonder we call it fake news? That's exactly what it is. They're agenda is politically driven. They have proven it over and over again. They don't care about the truth, as good reporters should. They are nothing more than political hacks.

No cnn doesn't write fiction. They leave that to faux news, breitbart and infowars.
Give me one example where Fox news, breitbart or infowars have deliberately lied about something?

In July of this year Greg Gutfled of FoxNews claimed that Ted Kennedy met with the KBG to try and defeat Reagan. That was a lie

Infowars reported after one of the debates that the Pentagon had issued an arrest warrant for Hillary for disclosing classified information. That was a lie

Infowars has reported that the Fed Govt is using High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program to control the weather. That is a lie

Breitbart reported that a mob of more than 1,000 men chanted ‘Allahu Akhbar’, launched fireworks at police, and set fire to a historic church in Germany. That was a lie.

Breitbart Reported that that an undocumented immigrant caused the Northern Cali wildfires. That was a lie.

OK. Fine. But Infowars isn't a major news network. CNN is. And you can point your finger at others but it does not, in any way, absolve CNN. They'll shamelessly lie about anything in order to help the liberal agenda. Do you deny this?

Nope, I do not deny it. But this faux outrage over CNN when every lie from the right is ignored is a bit much to take.

If you really want to talk about lies maybe we should start at the White House and work our way down.

Nope, I do not deny it. But this faux outrage over CNN when every lie from the right is ignored is a bit much to take.

If you really want to talk about lies maybe we should start at the White House and work our way down.
There are lies and there are Lies. I never claimed that Fox News never told a lie. But their lies are usually benign and caused by inaccurate information more often than not. CNN deliberately lies about people in order to try to discredit or destroy them. CNN deliberately tries to deceive us in order to promote their leftist agenda. That's a proven fact.

Last edited:

Were you there? No you weren't. You don't know who Kennedy met with. You are right about one thing: CNN does NOT write fiction they down right lie like you.

I got the feed on today and Ana Navarro was on spewing some horseshit.....her mouth runs like a duck's ass I could only make out every other word.

Seriously, can anyone be surprised? It is either THIS or actually report how well things are going for Trump despite all efforts to the reverse and how badly for everything they want!!!

FNN-2.jpg

Can you kindly spare us your Alex Jones stupidity and linkless blog posts?

They’ve dashed off just 235 words, none of which note that the network was incorrect in its original report, which ran an eye-glazing 1,200 words.

And yet no link to those words - Sessions DID lie under oath

They’ve dashed off just 235 words, none of which note that the network was incorrect in its original report, which ran an eye-glazing 1,200 words.

Got a link to that lie?

Got a link to that lie?

There WAS no link provided to CNN's "retraction" - That was kinda the point Mikey ;)
And he LIED - Just say it
https://splinternews.com/just-say-it-jeff-sessions-lied-under-oath-1820099164

The claim isn't that he met with the KGB, the claim us that he wrote a letter to the soviet head of state askung to help the Democrats defeat Reagan. It's actually a documented fact unconvered in the KGB archives.

As always, everything you believe is wrong.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

The claim isn't that he met with the KGB, the claim us that he wrote a letter to the soviet head of state askung to help the Democrats defeat Reagan. It's actually a documented fact unconvered in the KGB archives.

Gutfled claimed they met. Here is the exact quote..."Nothing will ever come close to Ted Kennedy meeting with the KGB in order to beat Ronald Reagan in 1984,

So, one more time you have been smacked down and found to be a liar. How many more times are you going to keep coming back for more?

Why must you lie all the time to try and prove me wrong? It has never worked once for you, give it up and just admit I am you better.

Gutfled claimed they met. Here is the exact quote..."Nothing will ever come close to Ted Kennedy meeting with the KGB in order to beat Ronald Reagan in 1984,

So, one more time you have been smacked down and found to be a liar. How many more times are you going to keep coming back for more?

Why must you lie all the time to try and prove me wrong? It has never worked once for you, give it up and just admit I am you better.

Gutfeld made a mistake. He's doing a live television show. You don't always get everything perfect when it's live.

Anyone familiar with the matter knew what he was talking about. The details weren't that important. The essential fact of the matter is that Kennedy colluded with the Russian government to influence a U.S. presidential election, an act that all you snowflakes claim is treason.

Gutfeld made a mistake. He's doing a live television show. You don't always get everything perfect when it's live.

Anyone familiar with the matter knew what he was talking about. The details weren't that important. The essential fact of the matter is that Kennedy colluded with the Russian government to influence a U.S. presidential election, an act that all you snowflakes claim is treason.

So, when FoxNews says something untrue, it is a mistake but when CNN does it they are lying bastards.

Well, at least you wear you mantle of brain dead partisan hack well!

So, when FoxNews says something untrue, it is a mistake but when CNN does it they are lying bastards.

he's not wearing a mantle... it's who he is.

And yet CNN gets caught deliberately lying, even making stuff up, over and over and over again. Did you see that video I posted where CNN reporters were standing in front of a blue screen and claiming that they were live from Sandy Hook? That's just one example of what a bunch of dishonest, lying f*cks they are.

Gutfeld doesn't do news. He's a comentator. CNN reports stuff it calls news that turns out to be a lie.

Gutfeld doesn't do news. He's a comentator. CNN reports stuff it calls news that turns out to be a lie.

:lame2:

:lame2:
Yes. It's lame that you do not comprehend the difference. You must have attended a public school. You poor slob. Sucks to be you.

Forum List

Back