So What Ever Happened To Those"Will Do Anything For A Klondike Bar" Commercials?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: I just noticed this. Remember when we used to see those ads all the time? Guys and Girls that would do just about "Anything" for a Klondike Bar.
Gee, where did they go?
Does anyone know what happened to the gimmic?
I really miss the ones with the young attractive ladies...:boobies: :woohoo:

:2up: I just noticed this. Remember when we used to see those ads all the time? Guys and Girls that would do just about "Anything" for a Klondike Bar.
Gee, where did they go?
98% of companies use bad Marketing people. Someone came in and said drop it is my guess. Budweiser drops the Clydesdales, Santa doesn't ride a Norelco anymore, Polar Bears don't drink Coke, Burger King doesn't talk about beef, the list goes on and on.

• Banned
Gee, where did they go?
98% of companies use bad Marketing people. Someone came in and said drop it is my guess. Budweiser drops the Clydesdales, Santa doesn't ride a Norelco anymore, Polar Bears don't drink Coke, Burger King doesn't talk about beef, the list goes on and on.
Well after what al Franken did. Gonna be kinda tough to make an ad where a female woman will gloat that she will anything for an ice cream cone

Gee, where did they go?
Well after what al Franken did. Gonna be kinda tough to make an ad where a female woman will gloat that she will anything for an ice cream cone
Companies don't have guts anymore.

• Banned
Gee, where did they go?
Companies don't have guts anymore.
well they still have ads for vagina accessories, guess most democrat men watch those

Gee, where did they go?
No matter what the product, ad campaign themes generally have a shelf life. Might be a short one or in some cases very long. In this example the Klondike powers that be monitored their sales as they related to their overall market share of ice cream bars and decided a new campaign theme was in order. It's likely their share had plateaued or, worse, was shrinking, but either way if it ain't working anymore it's time for a new approach that will hopefully lead to sales/market increases.

Forum List

Back