Conservative Talk TV

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Fox News has become Conservative talk TV in the same light as Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, & Sean Hannity and joins sites like Breitbart ETAL

Going on air to dupe the feeble minded, child molester loving, ignorant, uninformed, pretend Christian conservatives.

Going on air to protect Trump from getting caught.

The only question is when & how long before the rats abandon the orange yacht to try tyo ave a little face.

Fox News has become Conservative talk TV in the same light as Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, & Sean Hannity and joins sites like Breitbart ETAL

Going on air to dupe the feeble minded, child molester loving, ignorant, uninformed, pretend Christian conservatives.

The only question is when & how long before the rats abandon the orange yacht to try tyo ave a little face.
Says a Clinton worshipper... lol

The righties have FOX, the lefties have MSNBC.

A nice, friendly, obedient viewership.

And?

This is the same snake oil you been peddling for over a year. You know what? I don't watch fox because they are lib clowns like all the rest, perhaps just not as bad, yet.

And?

no question MSNBC has an editorial point of view. it also has a full complement of righties giving input, unlike faux news.

I'm just wondering though, what you can point to that MSNBC has said that is factually false

1295180.png

This is the same snake oil you been peddling for over a year. You know what? I don't watch fox because they are lib clowns like all the rest, perhaps just not as bad, yet.
You ever get those antlers mounted on the front of you yacht?

They'll abandon Adolf Twitler just as soon as they get their beloved tax cuts.

One cannot be reelected without distancing themselves from a POTUS with a 35% approval rating.

image14.jpeg

One cannot be reelected without distancing themselves from a POTUS with a 35% approval rating.

image14.jpeg
Hitler admired Muslims and vice versa...

And?

no question MSNBC has an editorial point of view. it also has a full complement of righties giving input, unlike faux news.

I'm just wondering though, what you can point to that MSNBC has said that is factually false
Can't think of a thing offhand. Maybe some righties can provide some.

Of course, that isn't the way it's done. The way it's done is to ignore, avoid and downplay all information that is contrary to the agenda. It's in the way a story is presented, if at all. It's where the story is placed. It's in the nature of the questions asked by the "anchor". It's in the "pundits" who are brought in to provide their "expertise".

And I'm even willing to admit that, in a majority of my +/- 18 years in that business, I was guilty of it too, slanting stories to the left like my peers - easy as pie - and somehow convincing myself that my bias, that journalism itself, were above reproach.

I see it now, and it's glaringly obvious to me. Significantly more obvious than it was before. Blatant.

Last edited:

image14.jpeg

Murdoch sons are both mega left wingers from Britain. FOX will swing more left as time goes by. Guaranteed.

All TV news shows have become political talks shows, you haven't figured that out yet? There is NOT ONE TV news show that reports news straight and unbiased. It is all partisan, all entertainment, zero journalism.

All TV news shows have become political talks shows, you haven't figured that out yet? There is NOT ONE TV news show that reports news straight and unbiased. It is all partisan, all entertainment, zero journalism.

Total nonsense - watch PBS or Al Jazeera US sometime. In addition, real journalism is back. That is how we're getting true information from the likes of NYT, WSJ, WaPo and NBC. There are some very excellent young reporters with sources super-close to the Trump campaign.

Only if you understand the term “racist” in the modern LIbEral sense, as meaning anyone to whom a LIbEral is hopelessly losing an argument.

You do realize, of course, that there is a huge difference between proposing to deport rightful citizens of a country, as opposed to proposing to deport invading foreign criminals, right?

Not to speak for Hitler, but what is so wrong with wanting to make America great again? Do you really want America to remain the weak, damaged nation that Obama made of it?

An important difference here is that there are certain extreme factions of Muslims who openly hate this country, and intend to cause it great harm. Nothing at all “fascist” about wanting to protect this country and its people against a genuine, clear and present threat. Why is it that your side is so eager to make us easy prey for murdering terrorists?

Invading foreign criminals genuinely are a cause of many of this country's problems. Why are you so opposed to defending this country against foreign invaders?

Really? When and where did Mr. Trump express any such intent or desire? I say that this is a clear instance of someone just making up this male bovine excrement ex nihilo.

image14.jpeg
Liberals and their polls! Just how hard and much do you need to quit reading fucking polls?
You have not learned a thing have you?

Total nonsense - watch PBS or Al Jazeera US sometime. In addition, real journalism is back. That is how we're getting true information from the likes of NYT, WSJ, WaPo and NBC. There are some very excellent young reporters with sources super-close to the Trump campaign.
Progressives like yourself are brainwashed, political Correctness has made you dumb, deaf and blind

whats total nonsense is you comparing trump to hitler....when we see troops goose stepping down our streets and a group of people being exterminated then you might have a point.......

Forum List

Back