CNN Tries to Script Students’ Meeting with President Trump

Filthy Don refuses to show us his taxes.......obviously because the rat bastard is doing dirty business with the Pinko and selling America to the Pinkos!
taxes??? Damnit...I wish someone would tell me when they're changing the topic of a thread!!!!

Triggered much?

A third and fourth kid came ask said Breitbart wanted to give a story that was scripted. The kids refused to repeat White Nationalist agendas.

IF IT HAPPENED, which is possible, I suppose

The kid should be able to show us the script CNN gave him....

has he done that...??

Why would he do that when the haters would just say he faked that too?

There is no amount of evidence sufficient to persuade the hater mind.
that's B.S.!!!!!!!

He said they gave him a scripted question to use,

show it....

it should have been part of the article, if the journalist was doing his or her job as a journalist....!!!!

As opposed to the "journalists" who can't find any kids anywhere who have a different opinion from the anti gun orthodoxy?

It is wrong to "script" partisanly on the left as it is on the right. I hope the OP continues to call out both sides when it happens.

It is wrong to "script" partisanly on the left as it is on the right. I hope the OP continues to call out both sides when it happens.
yep. this isn't one side vs. the other. this is right and wrong being right and wrong.

how people "feel" about it does not enter the equation.

If 95% of the major media pushed a right wing agenda, the Left would be screaming and the Right would be defending it.

This is how fucked up things are. We don't even care if our media is objective and comprehensive, as long as we agree with their partisan agenda.

This isn't good for a democracy, and we're seeing the results play out in real time.

Filthy Don kept his scripted notes noting his heartless, mindless nature.

AP_18052814255635__1_.0.jpg

along with a note on his sleeve to remind he has to be somewhat presidential. :113:

CNN has an agenda to push and that's the way it's gonna go. They've long since dropped any pretenses.
Who does not have an agenda to push?
We all do. But I'd think we'd want the media to be objective and comprehensive. Obviously that's no longer a priority.

Things sure have changed since the time I was in it. This is fraud.

When was the media last objective?

That's hard to put a finger on, but it was definitely pre-Clinton.

If 95% of the major media pushed a right wing agenda, the Left would be screaming and the Right would be defending it.

This is how fucked up things are. We don't even care if our media is objective and comprehensive, as long as we agree with their partisan agenda.

This isn't good for a democracy, and we're seeing the results play out in real time.

Holy Faux Russian Propoganda News!!

Filthy Don kept his scripted notes noting his heartless, mindless nature.

AP_18052814255635__1_.0.jpg

along with a note on his sleeve to remind he has to be somewhat presidential. :113:
great asstard - show me where he told people what to say or he'd not listen.

Agreed. The thing is the MSM is controlled by the ruling class. The MSM also fears a big omnipresent tyrannical government that spies on journalists and can put you in prison on trumped up charges. No doubt much of the leading MSM talking heads are controlled by the government.

Trying to find quality investigative journalism in the MSM, is akin to finding a needle in a haystack.

Filthy Don refuses to show us his taxes.......obviously because the rat bastard is doing dirty business with the Pinko and selling America to the Pinkos!
you have reached one special level of stupid.

You were way past that years ago, you simple SOB.

hop on ebay and buy a book of insults. you can't do this on your own.

That was a shitty one liner, Pinko. :eusa_boohoo:

CNN has an agenda to push and that's the way it's gonna go. They've long since dropped any pretenses.
This was over a townhall that CNN held last yesterday, not the White House meeting.
And we've seen celebrities on Twitter claiming that we're lying about some of these kids being scripted by the media.
Now we have one of them exposing CNN doing exactly what we have accused them of.
This is not acceptable....I don't care if you're a fence-sitter or on either side of the fence.....this shit is not acceptable.
You have to realize that; to many on the left... This is not, merely acceptable. Its preferable. Absolutely anything that furthers their unpopular agenda is acceptable. That includes dead children. And propaganda passed off as news. Anything goes...

cnn denies it happened

UPDATE: CNN released the following statement Thursday morning:

CNN did not, and does not, script any questions for town hall meetings, ever.

The kid should be able to produce the prepared scripted question CNN wanted him to ask.....

Forum List

Back