CNN Tries to Script Students’ Meeting with President Trump

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
CNN Tries to Script Students’ Meeting with President Trump!

Shooting Survivor: CNN Gave Me "Scripted Question" After Denying Question About Armed Guards

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student Colton Haab said he was approached by CNN to ask a question at Wednesday night's town hall but decided not to after the network gave him a "scripted question," quashing one he wrote himself. Haab, a member of the Junior ROTC shielded students while the school was under attack from the shooter, said he was going to ask about using veterans as armed security guards.

"CNN had originally asked me to write a speech and questions and it ended up being all scripted," Haab told WPLG-TV.

"I expected to be able to ask my questions and give my opinion on my questions," Haab said.

"Colton Haab, a member of the Junior ROTC who shielded classmates in the midst of terror says he did not get to share his experience," WPLG's Janine Stanwood explained.

"Colton wrote questions about school safety, suggested using veterans as armed school security guards but claims CNN wanted him to ask a scripted question instead so he decided not to go," Stanwood reported.

"CNN had originally asked me to write a speech and questions and it ended up being all scripted," Haab said. "I don't think that it's going get anything accomplished. It's not gonna ask the true questions that all the parents and teachers and students have."

Shooting Survivor: CNN Gave Me "Scripted Question" After Denying Question About Armed Guards

Another Donna Brazil moment? Or is it just status quo with CNN? They control both sides of an interview or the guest doesn’t get on! Now why is CNN called fake news? Let me think…

Proud of those kids who refused to be sheep.

What makes you think that broadcasting is all ad lib?
l know it isn't all lib. But certainly the students should ask what question they had prepared...not to used as a mouth piece for CNN's agenda. Honesty is all I am asking for.

What makes you think that broadcasting is all ad lib?

I know it is all scripted but we don’t need to be stupid and play into their agenda do we?

At least this kid is finding out first hand that the big news organizations don’t give a damn about the kids, just about an agenda. He should have played along, went and then asked his question instead of going off their script.

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student Colton Haab said he was approached by CNN to ask a question at Wednesday night's town hall but decided not to after the network gave him a "scripted question," quashing one he wrote himself. Haab, a member of the Junior ROTC shielded students while the school was under attack from the shooter, said he was going to ask about using veterans as armed security guards.

"CNN had originally asked me to write a speech and questions and it ended up being all scripted," Haab told WPLG-TV.

"I expected to be able to ask my questions and give my opinion on my questions," Haab said.

"Colton Haab, a member of the Junior ROTC who shielded classmates in the midst of terror says he did not get to share his experience," WPLG's Janine Stanwood explained.

"Colton wrote questions about school safety, suggested using veterans as armed school security guards but claims CNN wanted him to ask a scripted question instead so he decided not to go," Stanwood reported.

"CNN had originally asked me to write a speech and questions and it ended up being all scripted," Haab said. "I don't think that it's going get anything accomplished. It's not gonna ask the true questions that all the parents and teachers and students have."

Another Donna Brazil moment? Or is it just status quo with CNN? They control both sides of an interview or the guest doesn’t get on! Now why is CNN called fake news? Let me think…

Just another conspiracy thread from RealClearPolitics.

The left wants us to accept that these kids are out there demonstrating on their own.....that the media isn't running this propaganda campaign.
Time after time we discover, after the fact, that it was just a television production, with an agenda in mind, and not a spontaneous event.
So they wonder why we have become so skeptical about everything they report.

CNN has an agenda to push and that's the way it's gonna go. They've long since dropped any pretenses.
Who does not have an agenda to push?
We all do. But I'd think we'd want the media to be objective and comprehensive. Obviously that's no longer a priority.

Things sure have changed since the time I was in it. This is fraud.

Yes same old story, but it really works well on some Americans. So they get ratings and thus make a profit.

In a sane nation, CNN would have closed it's doors long ago due to lack of viewers.

New Topics

Forum List

Back