CNN is 'preparing to SUE' the White House ...

Acosta should sue the Whitehouse for the assault committed by their employee on him.

Seriously? Assault on Acosta?

What an idiotic post!
Didn't you see the video?

Yeah, I did! I saw one giant asshole so full of himself that he thinks that he owns the press conference.

What did you see? Apparently you saw some tiny little female intern whip his ass up and down the press room aisle.
I saw a Whitehouse employee surprise attack him from the side and try to wrestle the microphone from him.
I know you Conservatives believe in Might Is Right but that should have no place in the Whitehouse press room.
i stubbed a toe laughing at you.

You just have to laugh at these assholes. They are turning the media into a laughing stock. All those who said CNN should be penalized for Acosta's bad behavior, here is what you asked for:

CNN is 'preparing to SUE' the White House after Trump administration revoked Jim Acosta's media credentials, alleges a veteran journalist who claims he has been asked to write an affidavit on the broadcaster's behalf

CNN might be preparing to sue the White House over Jim Acosta's press credentials being revoked last week Floyd Abrams, a veteran lawyer and expert in First Amendment law, said CNN had a strong case for a lawsuit

Former ABC anchor Sam Donaldson revealed he had been asked to help prepare an affidavit to support CNN's case

He initially said he understood CNN and Acosta had already filed the lawsuit

But CNN later said a decision has not yet been made in regards to legal action

CNN might be preparing to sue the White House after the Trump administration revoked reporter Jim Acosta's media credentials.

Floyd Abrams, a veteran lawyer and expert in First Amendment law, told CNN's Reliable Sources on Sunday that the network had a strong case after Acosta's press access was revoked last week.

'I think it's a really strong lawsuit,' Abrams said.

'I can understand CNN being reluctant to sue because the president keeps saying CNN is the enemy of me, and CNN might have reluctance to have a lawsuit titled 'CNN vs. Donald Trump.' That said, yes, I think they should sue.'

You and Trump and his supporters are the only assholes I see. The White House belongs to the people not to Trump. Acosta did absolutely nothing wrong in holding Trump accountable.

"The White House belongs to the people not to Trump. "

You are absolutely 100% correct.
But these incredibly stupid people have a hard time remembering that.

They are begging for a despot and we simply can't let them have it.
They are like little children who can't read or write.
Just watch TV.
THAT stupid.

Why do "reporters" bother going to briefings when they're going to write their own fantasies anyway? Don't facts confuse them?

Excuse me, but the White House briefings are on air live.
I watched Trump's presser as it happened.
And, fuckhead, you can Google it and watch a video of it on YouTube, in case you missed it.

You just have to laugh at these assholes. They are turning the media into a laughing stock. All those who said CNN should be penalized for Acosta's bad behavior, here is what you asked for:

CNN is 'preparing to SUE' the White House after Trump administration revoked Jim Acosta's media credentials, alleges a veteran journalist who claims he has been asked to write an affidavit on the broadcaster's behalf

CNN might be preparing to sue the White House over Jim Acosta's press credentials being revoked last week Floyd Abrams, a veteran lawyer and expert in First Amendment law, said CNN had a strong case for a lawsuit

Former ABC anchor Sam Donaldson revealed he had been asked to help prepare an affidavit to support CNN's case

CNN might be preparing to sue the White House after the Trump administration revoked reporter Jim Acosta's media credentials.

Floyd Abrams, a veteran lawyer and expert in First Amendment law, told CNN's Reliable Sources on Sunday that the network had a strong case after Acosta's press access was revoked last week.

'I can understand CNN being reluctant to sue because the president keeps saying CNN is the enemy of me, and CNN might have reluctance to have a lawsuit titled 'CNN vs. Donald Trump.' That said, yes, I think they should sue.'
Their pussies must hurt...

You are so lazy.
Sharyl Attkisson: You Know The Obama White House Spied On Me Too

Obama, whose administration prosecuted and spied on reporters, claims Trump is very bad for criticizing newsrooms (AP, Fox, NYT, CBS)
Obama, whose administration prosecuted and spied on reporters, claims Trump is very bad for criticizing newsrooms

In 2009, for example, the Obama White House intentionally excluded Fox News’ Chris Wallace from participating in a round of interviews pertaining to the president’s push for healthcare reform. Later that same year, the administration officials tried to block Fox reporters from interviewing “pay czar” Kenneth Feinberg. The White House initially lied about this, and many in the press went along with it. It wasn’t until 2011 that the public learned the truth of the Feinberg episode. An internal email dated Oct. 22, 2009, showed the White House director of broadcast media told Treasury officials specifically, “We’d prefer if you skip Fox please.”

The bigger point is that Feinberg was not the only administration official to have his network appearances limited by the White House.

The Obama White House communications director, Anita Dunn, said at the time, “We’re going to treat them the way we would treat an opponent. As they are undertaking a war against Barack Obama and the White House, we don’t need to pretend that this is the way that legitimate news organizations behave.”

That language about "legitimate news organizations" and "opponents" is only different from the things Trump says by degree, not by kind.

My, oh my, memory is soooo short. Read the whole thread and it’s links for a refresher. ;).
Perhaps the White House will shut down the White House Press Corps altogether?

Do away with daily briefings?

Invite a handpicked and select list of correspondents to attend session on-demand?

That would certainly level the playing field, eh?

That way, all the other networks can get angry at CNN for getting them kicked out, too?

Why don’t we just have state controlled media! Like any good dictatorship . He’ll, foxnews is available .

They are so fucking stupid they don't see where this is going.
That's how goddamn stupid your average knuckle-dragging Trumpanzee is.
In a nutshell.
Awww. Poor snowflakes can’t handle the big bad press and their tricky questions ?
Rarely do the CNN fake journalists actually ask a direct question.

They usually spew a wordy liberal loon lecture with a vague question buried somewhere within their crazed rant. ... :cuckoo:

Like what?
Give us an example.
Like when Abby Phillip asked Trump if Whittaker was going to rein in Mueller?
Her question was just that simple.
And do you remember what Trump's reply was?
Go ahead. Tell us.

Anyone can sue anyone else for any reason. When you are willing to pay on an hourly basis, you can always find a lawyer to pursue your case, and even speaks to the Media to make it sound like it's not bullshit. But in order to prevail, you have to have a CASE.

NO ONE has a "First Amendment" right to a White House Press pass. They are a PRIVILEGE, that can be revoked for any rational reason. While you cannot be "silenced" based on the content of your speech (except on a college campus), Acosta was not exiled for the content of his speech, but rather for blatant disrespect of the President and the process. There is no doubt that if CNN decided to send in another asshole, that person could participate on the same basis as everyone else.

THEY CANNOT PREVAIL IN ANY LAWSUIT AGAINST THE White House.

The White House does not belong to Trump. He is just living there rent free. It belongs to the people and he has no right to deny access to real journalists.
Well get back to us when Acosta becomes a real journalist!

So you think the White House belongs to Trump and he's like your monarch, your king?
That's what you are implying with your stupid smart-ass brainless remark.

Their pussies must hurt...

CNN...:aargh: Trump :206: Trump :206::102::206:

You are so lazy.
Sharyl Attkisson: You Know The Obama White House Spied On Me Too

Obama, whose administration prosecuted and spied on reporters, claims Trump is very bad for criticizing newsrooms (AP, Fox, NYT, CBS)
Obama, whose administration prosecuted and spied on reporters, claims Trump is very bad for criticizing newsrooms

In 2009, for example, the Obama White House intentionally excluded Fox News’ Chris Wallace from participating in a round of interviews pertaining to the president’s push for healthcare reform. Later that same year, the administration officials tried to block Fox reporters from interviewing “pay czar” Kenneth Feinberg. The White House initially lied about this, and many in the press went along with it. It wasn’t until 2011 that the public learned the truth of the Feinberg episode. An internal email dated Oct. 22, 2009, showed the White House director of broadcast media told Treasury officials specifically, “We’d prefer if you skip Fox please.”

The bigger point is that Feinberg was not the only administration official to have his network appearances limited by the White House.

The Obama White House communications director, Anita Dunn, said at the time, “We’re going to treat them the way we would treat an opponent. As they are undertaking a war against Barack Obama and the White House, we don’t need to pretend that this is the way that legitimate news organizations behave.”

That language about "legitimate news organizations" and "opponents" is only different from the things Trump says by degree, not by kind.

My, oh my, memory is soooo short. Read the whole thread and it’s links for a refresher. ;).
Perhaps the White House will shut down the White House Press Corps altogether?

Do away with daily briefings?

Invite a handpicked and select list of correspondents to attend session on-demand?

That would certainly level the playing field, eh?

That way, all the other networks can get angry at CNN for getting them kicked out, too?

Why don’t we just have state controlled media! Like any good dictatorship . He’ll, foxnews is available .

They are so fucking stupid they don't see where this is going.
That's how goddamn stupid your average knuckle-dragging Trumpanzee is.
In a nutshell.
Awww. Poor snowflakes can’t handle the big bad press and their tricky questions ?
Rarely do the CNN fake journalists actually ask a direct question.

They usually spew a wordy liberal loon lecture with a vague question buried somewhere within their crazed rant. ... :cuckoo:

Like what?
Give us an example.
Like when Abby Phillip asked Trump if Whittaker was going to rein in Mueller?
Her question was just that simple.
And do you remember what Trump's reply was?
Go ahead. Tell us.

Excuse me, dumb ass, this thread is about CNN suing the White House.
Can't you stay on topic?
And townhall.com is a blog, honey.
Grow the fuck up.

Anyone can sue anyone else for any reason. When you are willing to pay on an hourly basis, you can always find a lawyer to pursue your case, and even speaks to the Media to make it sound like it's not bullshit. But in order to prevail, you have to have a CASE.

NO ONE has a "First Amendment" right to a White House Press pass. They are a PRIVILEGE, that can be revoked for any rational reason. While you cannot be "silenced" based on the content of your speech (except on a college campus), Acosta was not exiled for the content of his speech, but rather for blatant disrespect of the President and the process. There is no doubt that if CNN decided to send in another asshole, that person could participate on the same basis as everyone else.

The White House does not belong to Trump. He is just living there rent free. It belongs to the people and he has no right to deny access to real journalists.

So you think the White House belongs to Trump and he's like your monarch, your king?

We elected Trump to represent us and be our chief executive officer. Apparently he had to bitch slap some handsy CNN asshole, good job Trump! :eusa_clap:

Where does it mention freedom to continue speaking anywhere anytime you want.
CNN should sue. An insecure and unhinged President should not be able to expel reporters he wishes to avoid. A president has to be held accountable. We do not want a Putin wannabe as President do we?
is there any law a network must be given access?

if not, no case.

No, no law.
Just the 1st Amendment.
Next idiot......

Jesus, I can't believe I have to explain to you that the 1st Amendment covers free speech not only as a civil personal right but also and especially in public/gov't places OWNED by the public.

The White House is owned by American citizens.

NOT TRUMP.

Getting it yet, moron?
That's why marches in Washington are always held on the National Mall...PUBLIC LAND.

They won't win. They didn't revoke CNN's access they revoked ONE PERSON who works for CNN's access. There is a difference. I would have that girl he assaulted file charges against him. :)

No President has an obligation to have daily briefings. They didn’t even start until the 70’s.

And
White House reporters pissed, propose new rules to cover Obama - NY Daily News

Oh, man. You have it bad. I mean really bad.

Then, according to you, anyone claiming themselves as wanting to speak, can enter the briefing room and speak themselves for as long as they want on whatever they want, at any time, day or night.
Where does it mention freedom to continue speaking anywhere anytime you want.
CNN should sue. An insecure and unhinged President should not be able to expel reporters he wishes to avoid. A president has to be held accountable. We do not want a Putin wannabe as President do we?
is there any law a network must be given access?

if not, no case.

No, no law.
Just the 1st Amendment.
Next idiot......

Jesus, I can't believe I have to explain to you that the 1st Amendment covers free speech not only as a civil personal right but also and especially in public/gov't places OWNED by the public.

The White House is owned by American citizens.

NOT TRUMP.

Getting it yet, moron?
That's why marches in Washington are always held on the National Mall...PUBLIC LAND.

We elected Trump to represent us and be our chief executive officer. Apparently he had to bitch slap some handsy CNN asshole, good job Trump! :eusa_clap:

That's not his job, asshole.
His job is to lead.
Not get into fights with reporters.
Or porn stars.
Or Playboy bunnies.
Or judges.
Or the U.N.
But you fucking idiots lap it up.
You're going to get the dictator you deserve.

Forum List

Back