CNN is 'preparing to SUE' the White House ...

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
You just have to laugh at these assholes. They are turning the media into a laughing stock. All those who said CNN should be penalized for Acosta's bad behavior, here is what you asked for:

CNN is 'preparing to SUE' the White House after Trump administration revoked Jim Acosta's media credentials, alleges a veteran journalist who claims he has been asked to write an affidavit on the broadcaster's behalf

CNN might be preparing to sue the White House over Jim Acosta's press credentials being revoked last week Floyd Abrams, a veteran lawyer and expert in First Amendment law, said CNN had a strong case for a lawsuit

Former ABC anchor Sam Donaldson revealed he had been asked to help prepare an affidavit to support CNN's case

He initially said he understood CNN and Acosta had already filed the lawsuit

But CNN later said a decision has not yet been made in regards to legal action

CNN might be preparing to sue the White House after the Trump administration revoked reporter Jim Acosta's media credentials.

Floyd Abrams, a veteran lawyer and expert in First Amendment law, told CNN's Reliable Sources on Sunday that the network had a strong case after Acosta's press access was revoked last week.

'I think it's a really strong lawsuit,' Abrams said.

'I can understand CNN being reluctant to sue because the president keeps saying CNN is the enemy of me, and CNN might have reluctance to have a lawsuit titled 'CNN vs. Donald Trump.' That said, yes, I think they should sue.'

CNN should sue. An insecure and unhinged President should not be able to expel reporters he wishes to avoid. A president has to be held accountable. We do not want a Putin wannabe as President do we?

Last edited:
You just have to laugh at these assholes. They are turning the media into a laughing stock. All those who said CNN should be penalized for Acosta's bad behavior, here is what you asked for:

CNN is 'preparing to SUE' the White House after Trump administration revoked Jim Acosta's media credentials, alleges a veteran journalist who claims he has been asked to write an affidavit on the broadcaster's behalf

CNN might be preparing to sue the White House over Jim Acosta's press credentials being revoked last week Floyd Abrams, a veteran lawyer and expert in First Amendment law, said CNN had a strong case for a lawsuit

Former ABC anchor Sam Donaldson revealed he had been asked to help prepare an affidavit to support CNN's case

CNN might be preparing to sue the White House after the Trump administration revoked reporter Jim Acosta's media credentials.

Floyd Abrams, a veteran lawyer and expert in First Amendment law, told CNN's Reliable Sources on Sunday that the network had a strong case after Acosta's press access was revoked last week.

'I can understand CNN being reluctant to sue because the president keeps saying CNN is the enemy of me, and CNN might have reluctance to have a lawsuit titled 'CNN vs. Donald Trump.' That said, yes, I think they should sue.'
Imagine if Obama took a Fox reporter’s credentials after he threw a tantrum about the reporter being a “terrible person” for asking questions. You drama queens would never shut up about it.

Perhaps the White House will shut down the White House Press Corps altogether?

Do away with daily briefings?

Invite a handpicked and select list of correspondents to attend sessions on-demand?

That would certainly level the playing field, eh?

That way, all the other networks can get angry at CNN for getting them kicked out, too?

And Herr Drumpf shrugs-off another 'check' on his growing power...

------------------

Be careful what you wish for... silly LibTards.

Last edited:
CNN should sue. An insecure and u hinged President should not be able to expel reporters he wishes to avoid. A president has to be held accountable. We do not want a Putin wanna be as President do we?
All he has to do is not call on anyone from CNN!

Invite a handpicked and select list of correspondents to attend session on-demand?

That way, all the other networks can get angry at CNN for getting them kicked out, too?

Why don’t we just have state controlled media! Like any good dictatorship . He’ll, foxnews is available .

“Abrams’”....what kind of name is that I wonder?

Invite a handpicked and select list of correspondents to attend session on-demand?

Why don’t we just have state controlled media! Like any good dictatorship . He’ll, foxnews is available .
We may end-up with just that, if you LibTard a$$holes don't wise-up...

I wish Pres. Trump would just go ahead and ban CNN from attending all White House media events. .... :thup:

Awww. Poor snowflakes can’t handle the big bad press and their tricky questions ?
Obama only spied on the press and their families to silence them.
You probably shouldn’t say anything detrimental about a black person! Libtards take offense and whip out the race card! Stick to bashing the vet vet vet!

I wish Pres. Trump would just go ahead and ban CNN from attending all White House media events. .... :thup:

Awww. Poor snowflakes can’t handle the big bad press and their tricky questions ?
Hell he wanted to arrest Rosen and charge him with treason.
Don’t forget what he did to Sharyl Atkisson, as well as all the ap reporters.

Last edited:
They pull the race card we all know they are lying.

You probably shouldn’t say anything detrimental about a black person! Libtards take offense and whip out the race card! Stick to bashing the vet vet vet!

Hell he wanted to arrest Rosen and charge him with treason.

The guy from the “failing New York Times”? Of course obama was looking for people who leaked secret info. He didn’t have a personal agenda with the times .

Forum List

Back