CNN/HuffPost Report New Source Backs Reid's Claim

What's Obama's excuse for not releasing his school records?

Because no presidential candidate has ever released school records before.

Bush and Gore did.
Bush had better grades.

Bushes were hacked.

If Romney released his school records and then called for Obama to do the same, the argument might have merit. As it stands now, it's mostly birthers or racists who are sure that his transcripts will either show he was an exchange student or that he only graduated because of affirmative action, that are calling for school records.

Deflect deflect, that's all the dirty Democrats can do. They know Obama can't run on his record, so they will try every dirty trick they can come up with to attempt to get everyones attention away from Obama's terrible economy.

For my sizable donation, Obama sent the following transcript to me:

obama-transcript.jpg

Okay, that was funny.

Deflect deflect, that's all the dirty Democrats can do. They know Obama can't run on his record, so they will try every dirty trick they can come up with to attempt to get everyones attention away from Obama's terrible economy.

They couldn't hide behind this issue if Romney would release his tax returns.

My money is on him holding out until the last min. to make Obama look foolish. Mitts had his eye on the white house for a long time, and he's also known that he'd have to release those returns.

Oh, so when a nutjob website claims it....then it must be true, well true to nutjobs like the OP.

Deep Throat remained unknown to the public for a very, very long time. Apparently watching Fox News really does fuck up your knowledge of how journalism works.

Last time I checked Harry Reid was not a journalist so the whole protecting your source stuff would not apply to him therefore there is no reason for him not to tell us who his alleged source is. Unless of course there is no source in which case Harry Reid would then be proven to be the liar that the Republicans are claiming he is. Remember the burden of proof falls on the accuser not the accused something prince Harry and many on the left seem to have forgotten.

Harry Reid Romney Tax Tipster 'Is A Credible Person,' New Source Tells CNN (VIDEO)

There are times [Reid] says things off the cuff that make his aides wince, like talking about smelly tourists in the Capitol -- I'm not making this up. This is not one of those times. This is one of those times he knows exactly what he's doing. He's doing it on purpose, he is doing it for political reasons, because he wants this issue -- Romney's taxes -- talked about on programs like yours, wants it to be headlines in newspapers and wants Mitt Romney to respond on this issue which they think is a negative for Romney, as opposed to issues Romney wants to talk about.

Seriously. Why doesn't Mitt just release the tax forms? It should be fairly clear to them by now that the story isn't going away, and it's picked up some steam since Pelosi has backed Reid. If there's nothing to be ashamed of, he's made a massive error in not releasing them. If there is something to be ashamed of, he's made it a million times worse by not releasing them.

We'll see when he releases them...or not. He won't become President if he doesn't so:

They will either be released or it won't matter because he'll no longer be a candidate for President.

Deep Throat remained unknown to the public for a very, very long time. Apparently watching Fox News really does fuck up your knowledge of how journalism works.

Last time I checked Harry Reid was not a journalist so the whole protecting your source stuff would not apply to him therefore there is no reason for him not to tell us who his alleged source is. Unless of course there is no source in which case Harry Reid would then be proven to be the liar that the Republicans are claiming he is. Remember the burden of proof falls on the accuser not the accused something prince Harry and many on the left seem to have forgotten.

If they told him not to not to release their identity to the press, I have no problem with him holding onto it. If he's wrong, he'll be the biggest douchebag on the planet, no doubt; no one's denying that. What I'm saying is that it's starting to seem like he may have some merit in his story.

If they told him not to not to release their identity to the press, I have no problem with him holding onto it. If he's wrong, he'll be the biggest douchebag on the planet, no doubt; no one's denying that. What I'm saying is that it's starting to seem like he may have some merit in his story.
Only if you consider one unnamed source backing up another as merit until we get some names documentation something other than someone said this is a non story. Yes I know people will keep talking about it but they talk about the Kardashians to and there not relevant either.

Obama's terrible economy. Check.
Nobody in Congress approves Obama's rife-filled budget. Unanimous fail. Check.
Obama's call to Treasury to hurry up Solyndra's check for $535,000,000. (Half a billion dollars) Check.
Pelosi gets her BIL's desert boondoggle greenie co. a cashier's check guaranteeing his loser business loan two days before the time ran out on the pork legislation she rushed through Congress. Did I say a $737,000,000? (~=$3/4 billion)
Judicial Watch publishes 10 most wanted corrupt politicians list. Obama, Holder, et all make top 10. Pelosi only gets dishonorable mention. Check.
Pauper Reid becomes multimillionaire after Senate term starts. Check.

A second source, said to be "close to Senator [Harry] Reid," has told CNN's Dana Bash that Reid's original source...is a credible person

oh, well, if the second anonymous source is saying the first anonymous source is "a credible person", i say we hang romney.

:rofl:

Apparently HuffyPuffy Herped when it should have Derped...

I heard its true... Mitt Romney did not pay taxes for ten years. I have heard that there are no income tax returns for Mitt Romney from the years 1947 to 1956.

I think that due to the fact that he did not file any returns for the first ten years of his life, he should be disqualified from serving in any capacity of the U.S. Government. What say you?

Immie

Forum List

Back