CNN/HuffPost Report New Source Backs Reid's Claim

A second source, said to be "close to Senator [Harry] Reid," has told CNN's Dana Bash that Reid's original source...is a credible person

oh, well, if the second anonymous source is saying the first anonymous source is "a credible person", i say we hang romney.

:rofl:

Apparently HuffyPuffy Herped when it should have Derped...

I feel sorry for my brain cells that just died after being exposed to your radioactively stupid fucking post.

Obama is the one who will be out of a job, and it comes from his telling people everywhere he was born in Kenya through his first year in the Senate. After that, the DNC decided to groom him for the Presidency, pulled out the file on the Hawaiian governor, found a lot of stuff, made a lot of threats, total cooperation or else.

Democrats didn't invent the internet, but they did add to the greater body of knowledge on how to be corrupt and get away with it.

You people are soooooooooooo toast we're gonna dip ya in egg and put maple syrup on it. Yom!

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

R.O.A.R.

I would like to enter this post into the category for the "Doucheiest Fucking Post of All Fucking Time" award. That toast line was CRINGETASTIC.

Sorry...

You have about 3000 ahead of that one on the list....

Nice try, though...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Apparently HuffyPuffy Herped when it should have Derped...

I feel sorry for my brain cells that just died after being exposed to your radioactively stupid fucking post.

Sorry to hear that...

That'll leave the other three so lonely...:(

Psssssst. Since I didn't specify how many of brain cells you killed, it could mean a whole shit-ton, meaning your again, RADIOACTIVELY STUPID FUCKING POST, made me retarded after I read it. You just burned yourself.

What.a.total.dummy.douche.

I heard its true... Mitt Romney did not pay taxes for ten years. I have heard that there are no income tax returns for Mitt Romney from the years 1947 to 1956.

I think that due to the fact that he did not file any returns for the first ten years of his life, he should be disqualified from serving in any capacity of the U.S. Government. What say you?

Immie
I say:

Thanks, Governor Romney, for your millions of dollars a year to charities including Education, Grants, Humanitarian needs, and the National Philanthropic Trust.

One unnamed source supports another unnamed source I could not be more unimpressed. Fyi I have a source that told me the other two sources do not really exist. breaking news!!!! I have just been contacted by a second source who backed up what my first source said of course I will not be revealing these sources as the burden of proof to back up what I claim does not fall on me but on other's to disprove it.
You mean like when that race-baiting palooka Trump was going on and on and on about "my sources have found some interesting things about Obama's birf cerfiticate?"....HMMMMMmmmm...!?!??

Deep Throat remained unknown to the public for a very, very long time. Apparently watching Fox News really does fuck up your knowledge of how journalism works.

These rightwing extremists simply believe what the heck they want to believe.

They. don't. care. one. lick. about. the. truth.

Harry Reid Romney Tax Tipster 'Is A Credible Person,' New Source Tells CNN (VIDEO)

There are times [Reid] says things off the cuff that make his aides wince, like talking about smelly tourists in the Capitol -- I'm not making this up. This is not one of those times. This is one of those times he knows exactly what he's doing. He's doing it on purpose, he is doing it for political reasons, because he wants this issue -- Romney's taxes -- talked about on programs like yours, wants it to be headlines in newspapers and wants Mitt Romney to respond on this issue which they think is a negative for Romney, as opposed to issues Romney wants to talk about.

Seriously. Why doesn't Mitt just release the tax forms? It should be fairly clear to them by now that the story isn't going away, and it's picked up some steam since Pelosi has backed Reid. If there's nothing to be ashamed of, he's made a massive error in not releasing them. If there is something to be ashamed of, he's made it a million times worse by not releasing them.

I'll believe it when I see it. Until then....

PriggM20120806_low.jpg

You liberals have got to stop. I can't afford to replace any more keyboards.

Last edited:
Harry Reid Romney Tax Tipster 'Is A Credible Person,' New Source Tells CNN (VIDEO)

There are times [Reid] says things off the cuff that make his aides wince, like talking about smelly tourists in the Capitol -- I'm not making this up. This is not one of those times. This is one of those times he knows exactly what he's doing. He's doing it on purpose, he is doing it for political reasons, because he wants this issue -- Romney's taxes -- talked about on programs like yours, wants it to be headlines in newspapers and wants Mitt Romney to respond on this issue which they think is a negative for Romney, as opposed to issues Romney wants to talk about.
Seriously. Why doesn't Mitt just release the tax forms? It should be fairly clear to them by now that the story isn't going away, and it's picked up some steam since Pelosi has backed Reid. If there's nothing to be ashamed of, he's made a massive error in not releasing them. If there is something to be ashamed of, he's made it a million times worse by not releasing them.

Yep, I'm convinced.

There is no reason to refuse to release the returns unless he's hiding something or he perhaps hopes to release them closer to the election to embarrass Obama.
Logic is good.

A second source, said to be "close to Senator [Harry] Reid," has told CNN's Dana Bash that Reid's original source...is a credible person

oh, well, if the second anonymous source is saying the first anonymous source is "a credible person", i say we hang romney.

:rofl:
And funny shit is... FUNNY. Great zinger there.

George Romney's Biographer Recalls Father And Son
Aug 6, 2012

In 1966, George Romney released 12 years of personal tax returns in a move that would set the precedent of transparency for presidential candidates for generations to come — and eventually haunt his son, Mitt, as he tried to keep his own finances locked down while he sought the presidency decades later .....

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mckaycoppins/george-romneys-biographer-recalls-father-and-son
For all intents and purposes, Mitt Romney has been campaigning full time for the presidency for the past 5 years.

Surely he knew that his tax returns would become a political issue - if for no other reason than that it his own father who established the prescedent by releasing 12 years of past tax returns in 1967 to demonstrate political "transparency."

If Romney and his PACs hadn't already run campaigns attempting to smear his political opponents within his own party he might have deserved the benefit of the doubt - but that is not the case!

Romney can't have it both ways - if you criticize others, expect to be criticized.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back