CNN fires an Hispanic Show Host

He insinuated that the media is controlled by Jews.

You agree with this statement, and think "they" need to be called out?

Most of the Media IS controlled by Jews. What exactly did he lie about? I doubt he got fired for that though, most likely he got fired for pointing out that Liberals run the show.

Most of the Media IS controlled by Jews. What exactly did he lie about? I doubt he got fired for that though, most likely he got fired for pointing out that Liberals run the show.

No.

No it's not.

Sanchez called out Comedy Central host Jon Stewart as a "bigot" for mocking him, and complained that Jews — like Stewart — don't face discrimination. He also suggested that CNN, and perhaps the media industry more broadly, is run by Jews and elitists who look down on Hispanics like himself.

Someone do up a survey on the religion of all mass media shareholders? Is Rupert Murdoch a Jew? I do not enjoy reading anti-semitic posts on here, RGS. Shame on you.

Sanchez is a whiney crybaby with no sense of humor. I saw the Daily Show episode he's complaining about; all he had to do was remain silent or tease Stewart back. It was not vicious.

Besides, Sanchez hosted that abysmal "Rick's List" that had him screaming at the camera. He's certainly no loss to journalism...but hey RGS, if you feel his pain, drop Murdoch a note and ask him to hire Sanchez over at FAUX News. He'll fit right in with the other hysterics.

Please stop Perpetuating myths.

No.

No it's not.

Rubert Murdoch is a Jew....who knew?

(BTW: I did a little research on that....you cannot believe the crap out there trying to claim that he is.....why? cause they want him to fit into their "Jews control the Media" mindset."

What is the actual bitchkitty here, RGS? You hate Hispanics, you hate liberals, you hate Jews (apparently).

You should be applauding this, unless I'm completely confused. It's a three-way for ya.

No.

No it's not.

(BTW: I did a little research on that....you cannot believe the crap out there trying to claim that he is.....why? cause they want him to fit into their "Jews control the Media" mindset."

Rupert Murdoch is not Jewish. That man is Satan...Jews do not believe in Satan.

No.

No it's not.

Rupert Murdoch and Jeff Bewkes....yeah, A german and a dutchman.

Sanchez called out Comedy Central host Jon Stewart as a "bigot" for mocking him, and complained that Jews — like Stewart — don't face discrimination. He also suggested that CNN, and perhaps the media industry more broadly, is run by Jews and elitists who look down on Hispanics like himself.

Someone do up a survey on the religion of all mass media shareholders? Is Rupert Murdoch a Jew? I do not enjoy reading anti-semitic posts on here, RGS. Shame on you.

Sanchez is a whiney crybaby with no sense of humor. I saw the Daily Show episode he's complaining about; all he had to do was remain silent or tease Stewart back. It was not vicious.

Besides, Sanchez hosted that abysmal "Rick's List" that had him screaming at the camera. He's certainly no loss to journalism...but hey RGS, if you feel his pain, drop Murdoch a note and ask him to hire Sanchez over at FAUX News. He'll fit right in with the other hysterics.

Provide a shred of evidence I am anti-sematic. This is why I call you a RETARD and a moron. Go ahead bitch provide a single example of it.

What is the actual bitchkitty here, RGS? You hate Hispanics, you hate liberals, you hate Jews (apparently).

You should be applauding this, unless I'm completely confused. It's a three-way for ya.

Provide a shred of evidence I am a bigot, that I am prejudiced, that I hate anyone. Go ahead BITCH you made the claim back it the FUCK up. Or shut your bitchy little mouth and engage that pea sized brain you have.

By the way you Loons.... Saying Jews control USA media is NOT an anti-semetic statement. It is not bigoted, it is not racist, it is in fact a simple statement and is neutral. Go ahead you RETARDS quote for me where I have ATTACKED Jews in this thread. Where I have stated owning something is some how bad or evil. Or that Jews are bad or evil. Come on, you fucking retards are claiming just that. Provide any evidence it is true.

By the way you Loons.... Saying Jews control USA media is NOT an anti-semetic statement. It is not bigoted, it is not racist, it is in fact a simple statement and is neutral. Go ahead you RETARDS quote for me where I have ATTACKED Jews in this thread. Where I have stated owning something is some how bad or evil. Or that Jews are bad or evil. Come on, you fucking retards are claiming just that. Provide any evidence it is true.

And white people can't dance, and black people like fried chicken and watermelon, and asians are good at math, and the irish are drunks....

All not racist!!

Oh my god... Been a long time coming. Rick Sanchez was by far the worst, most idiotic journalist on CNN.

And that tells you something.

He was so bad I'd switch to Fox whenever Rick's List would come on.

EDIT: As far as the clips go, I didn't think what he was saying about Jews was *particularly* bad (bad, but not really THAT bad). What I did find amusing is that he has to claim Stewart's a bigot BECAUSE he made fun of him. In his moronic train of thought, the only way that Jon Stewart could possibly mock him is because Jon Stewart is racist against Hispanics, and not because of the more obvious thing: because its really easy to make fun of Rick Sanchez.

Last edited:

And white people can't dance, and black people like fried chicken and watermelon, and asians are good at math, and the irish are drunks....

All not racist!!

Wait... I can't dance, I like fried chicken and watermelon, I'm good at math, and I have been known to get my drunk on...

Forum List

Back