CNN fires an Hispanic Show Host

was that it? Okay.....I thought it was his Jon Stewart rant..?

"CNN anchor Rick Sanchez was fired Friday by the news network after he went on a tirade during a radio interview calling Jon Stewart a “bigot” and accusing the Elite, Northeast establishment liberals” of labeling him as “second-tier” because of his Cuban-American background, according to the Hollywood Reporter.

Read more: CNN host Rick Sanchez fired over Jon Stewart rant - NYPOST.com

Exactly as clarified in my second post, he got fired because he called out the Liberals not any Jews.

Read Thy Links, RGS.

During the radio interview, Sanchez was asked about Stewart being considered a minority since he was Jewish, but balked at the suggestion.
"Very powerless people," he laughed. "He's such a minority, I mean, you know… Please, what are you kidding?…I'm telling you that everybody who runs CNN is a lot like Stewart...the people in this country who are Jewish -- are an oppressed minority? Yeah," he said.

CNN host Rick Sanchez fired after Jon Stewart rant - NYPOST.com

Granted, Sanchez said many, many offensive things....but he did make anti-semetic remarks as well.

Now retard provide any evidence I made any. All I said was a certain group happened to control the most of the Media. And then I noted that Joyce said the same thing and that in my opinion that is not a lie. Go ahead now engage that pea brain and quote for me.

Now prove I hate her. Ohh and while we are it, IDIOT, provide any evidence I attacked a Jew, Anywhere, any time. Especially in THIS thread.

Once again for the liberal pin heads, it is way to much effort to hate someone, it is a waste of time and effort. Further I do not know her at all, all I do know is she routinely portrays herself on her as stupid, ignorant and unable to understand the written word.

As for you, you are a liar and a troll. You lie in just about every thread you participate in. You say shit and then claim you did not say it when called on it. Followed by several pages of your lying and bitching.

Basically if I said the media is controlled by Irish people, would that also be racist? Especially if it were true? Go ahead you fucking dumb ass, provide evidence that a neutral statement that certain group controls something AND NOTHING else is some how attacking them. You are so bright and all.

Tl;dr

Lighten up, Francis.

View attachment 11628

In other words you got nothing, thanks for playing dumb ass.

No, nothing anti-semetic here...nooooo...just "facts". Jesus H. Christ you neg me for portraying you as a bigot and then you rant on and on about your bigotry???

Fuck it RGS, I am not apologizing. I stand by what I said. You have i-s-s-u-e-s with people "not like you", such as me.

Have issues with you because you seem unable to comprehend the written word. You link to shit and it invariable does not say what you claimed. When it is pointed out to you you act stupid. This thread is another example, you assume shit not in evidence. You have no basis in fact for claiming what you did. Go ahead, QUOTE for me where I attacked a Jew. You have claimed I did in this thread quote it.

Um claiming the press if all fucked up because it is Ran by Jews. Is attacking them. Bud.

:thup:.. He's to dumb to comprehend that.

Rick Sanchez sucked.

His show was just a bullshit show reviewing Twitter posts and showing YouTube clips.

Basically, it was like USMB televised for one hour.

...OH SHIT! Now I'm gonna get banned!!!...

He most surely did suck. Screamed at the viewer like Nancy Grace with her hair aflame.

He wasn't as bad as Nancy Grace.

Even as a flaming heterosexual, I find Rick Sanchez ten times better to look at than Nancy Grace.

Nancy_Grace_602764.jpg

(But, I wouldn't DO either of them)

Have issues with you because you seem unable to comprehend the written word. You link to shit and it invariable does not say what you claimed. When it is pointed out to you you act stupid. This thread is another example, you assume shit not in evidence. You have no basis in fact for claiming what you did. Go ahead, QUOTE for me where I attacked a Jew. You have claimed I did in this thread quote it.

Um claiming the press if all fucked up because it is Ran by Jews. Is attacking them. Bud.

You made a claim, now back it up dumb ass. QUOTE me where I attacked Jews. Go ahead quote me where I claimed the Press is all fucked up. And that it is because Jews did it.

Can you watch a music video on MTV these days? I imagine CNN will be MTV-like in the near future. You're looking for news here?

You made a claim, now back it up dumb ass. QUOTE me where I attacked Jews. Go ahead quote me where I claimed the Press is all fucked up. And that it is because Jews did it.

From your link:
Sanchez called out Comedy Central host Jon Stewart as a "bigot" for mocking him, and complained that Jews — like Stewart — don't face discrimination. He also suggested that CNN, and perhaps the media industry more broadly, is run by Jews and elitists who look down on Hispanics like himself.
And you basically agreed with Sanchez. And that's basically saying the media is fucked up because Jews own it.

RGS, you dun believe me, fine. You dun believe Modbert, fine. Ask a rabbi. That comment was anti-semetic....no different than Hitler's "Jews control all the banks" propaganda. And it is evil.

borse.jpg

You write evil words, you cause pain.

i_love_israel1.gif

Rick Sanchez sucked.

His show was just a bullshit show reviewing Twitter posts and showing YouTube clips.

Basically, it was like USMB televised for one hour.

...OH SHIT! Now I'm gonna get banned!!!...

He most surely did suck. Screamed at the viewer like Nancy Grace with her hair aflame.

Even as a flaming heterosexual, I find Rick Sanchez ten times better to look at than Nancy Grace.

Nancy_Grace_602764.jpg

Strange, but I find myself agreeing with you. Although a bag over the head and a gag would solve most of the problems with Grace. Rick Snachez is still a guy.

From your link:
Sanchez called out Comedy Central host Jon Stewart as a "bigot" for mocking him, and complained that Jews — like Stewart — don't face discrimination. He also suggested that CNN, and perhaps the media industry more broadly, is run by Jews and elitists who look down on Hispanics like himself.
And you basically agreed with Sanchez. And that's basically saying the media is fucked up because Jews own it.

I never said I agreed with Sanchez. Go ahead and provide THAT link. My second post clearly indicates that in fact I think Sanchez was fired for claiming Liberals run his network. And I was agreeing with Joyce that Jews run the media.

Another brain dead liberal with no common sense and an inability to comprehend the written word.

RGS, you dun believe me, fine. You dun believe Modbert, fine. Ask a rabbi. That comment was anti-semetic....no different than Hitler's "Jews control all the banks" propaganda. And it is evil.

borse.jpg

i_love_israel1.gif

You are BEYOND fucking STUPID. So if I say the Irish control something that is racist? If I say white people have controlled the Congress since this Country was formed is THAT racist?

FUCKING RETARD.

From your link:

I never said I agreed with Sanchez. Go ahead and provide THAT link. My second post clearly indicates that in fact I think Sanchez was fired for claiming Liberals run his network. And I was agreeing with Joyce that Jews run the media.

Another brain dead liberal with no common sense and an inability to comprehend the written word.

I will ask God to help you, RGS.

From your link:

multipalm.gif

From your link:

I will ask God to help you, RGS.

Look you retard go play with your dolls or something. Leave the debates to people that can comprehend the written word.

From your link:

"Most of the Media IS controlled by Jews. What exactly did he lie about?"
So do you agree that Jews look down on hispanics and discriminate against them, or not?

Nancy_Grace_602764.jpg

Strange, but I find myself agreeing with you. Although a bag over the head and a gag would solve most of the problems with Grace. Rick Snachez is still a guy.

I'm sure that her snatch is just as trashy as her gaping yaphole.

As I recall life in libturdland they are always bitching that Jews controll the money so now what's the problem again? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

NOW provide a link where I made any such claim.... RETARD.

So then you hate the Mentally challenged as well?

Stop giving all of us on the right a bad name. Please!

borse.jpg

i_love_israel1.gif

You are BEYOND fucking STUPID. So if I say the Irish control something that is racist? If I say white people have controlled the Congress since this Country was formed is THAT racist?

FUCKING RETARD.

No, but it is to say it in such a way as to imply it is some how bad that they do.

Which was implied in your original Comment.

Now use your superior intellect to call me a retard again.

Forum List

Back