CNN fires an Hispanic Show Host

By the way you Loons.... Saying Jews control USA media is NOT an anti-semetic statement. It is not bigoted, it is not racist, it is in fact a simple statement and is neutral. Go ahead you RETARDS quote for me where I have ATTACKED Jews in this thread. Where I have stated owning something is some how bad or evil. Or that Jews are bad or evil. Come on, you fucking retards are claiming just that. Provide any evidence it is true.

And white people can't dance, and black people like fried chicken and watermelon, and asians are good at math, and the irish are drunks....

All not racist!!

Wait... I can't dance, I like fried chicken and watermelon, I'm good at math, and I have been known to get my drunk on...

Then you must be a AfriAsiaWhiteyIrish.

By the way you Loons.... Saying Jews control USA media is NOT an anti-semetic statement. It is not bigoted, it is not racist, it is in fact a simple statement and is neutral. Go ahead you RETARDS quote for me where I have ATTACKED Jews in this thread. Where I have stated owning something is some how bad or evil. Or that Jews are bad or evil. Come on, you fucking retards are claiming just that. Provide any evidence it is true.

No, nothing anti-semetic here...nooooo...just "facts". Jesus H. Christ you neg me for portraying you as a bigot and then you rant on and on about your bigotry???

Fuck it RGS, I am not apologizing. I stand by what I said. You have i-s-s-u-e-s with people "not like you", such as me.

He insinuated that the media is controlled by Jews.

You agree with this statement, and think "they" need to be called out?

was that it? Okay.....I thought it was his Jon Stewart rant..?

"CNN anchor Rick Sanchez was fired Friday by the news network after he went on a tirade during a radio interview calling Jon Stewart a “bigot” and accusing the Elite, Northeast establishment liberals” of labeling him as “second-tier” because of his Cuban-American background, according to the Hollywood Reporter.

Read more: CNN host Rick Sanchez fired over Jon Stewart rant - NYPOST.com

I thought Rick Sanchez was an interesting talk show personality. He gave his opinon and that was the point of having his show. I find it saddening that CNN would fire him for doing exactly what they hired him to do. Did I agree with him all the time? No.

I also think it is unfair that Stewart hides behind the comedy curtain, while making political statements. Too bad Rick Sanchez wasn't afforded the same protection.

No.

No it's not.

Rubert Murdoch is a Jew....who knew?

(BTW: I did a little research on that....you cannot believe the crap out there trying to claim that he is.....why? cause they want him to fit into their "Jews control the Media" mindset."

Rupert Murdoch is not Jewish. That man is Satan...Jews do not believe in Satan.

Nah George Soros is Satan, Murdoch is just one of the lessor demons :)

"CNN anchor Rick Sanchez was fired Friday by the news network after he went on a tirade during a radio interview calling Jon Stewart a “bigot” and accusing the Elite, Northeast establishment liberals” of labeling him as “second-tier” because of his Cuban-American background, according to the Hollywood Reporter.

He was second tier because nobody watched him. :)

Rubert Murdoch is a Jew....who knew?

(BTW: I did a little research on that....you cannot believe the crap out there trying to claim that he is.....why? cause they want him to fit into their "Jews control the Media" mindset."

Rupert Murdoch is not Jewish. That man is Satan...Jews do not believe in Satan.

Nah George Soros is Satan, Murdoch is just one of the lessor demons :)

Murdoch.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/immigration-illegal-immigration/135492-dont-think-no-mo-rupert-murdoch-will-do-that-for-ya.html

No, nothing anti-semetic here...nooooo...just "facts". Jesus H. Christ you neg me for portraying you as a bigot and then you rant on and on about your bigotry???

Fuck it RGS, I am not apologizing. I stand by what I said. You have i-s-s-u-e-s with people "not like you", such as me.

Have issues with you because you seem unable to comprehend the written word. You link to shit and it invariable does not say what you claimed. When it is pointed out to you you act stupid. This thread is another example, you assume shit not in evidence. You have no basis in fact for claiming what you did. Go ahead, QUOTE for me where I attacked a Jew. You have claimed I did in this thread quote it.

Exactly as clarified in my second post, he got fired because he called out the Liberals not any Jews.

Exactly as clarified in my second post, he got fired because he called out the Liberals not any Jews.

Read Thy Links, RGS.

During the radio interview, Sanchez was asked about Stewart being considered a minority since he was Jewish, but balked at the suggestion.
"Very powerless people," he laughed. "He's such a minority, I mean, you know… Please, what are you kidding?…I'm telling you that everybody who runs CNN is a lot like Stewart...the people in this country who are Jewish -- are an oppressed minority? Yeah," he said.

CNN host Rick Sanchez fired after Jon Stewart rant - NYPOST.com

Granted, Sanchez said many, many offensive things....but he did make anti-semetic remarks as well.

Have issues with you because you seem unable to comprehend the written word. You link to shit and it invariable does not say what you claimed. When it is pointed out to you you act stupid. This thread is another example, you assume shit not in evidence. You have no basis in fact for claiming what you did. Go ahead, QUOTE for me where I attacked a Jew. You have claimed I did in this thread quote it.

Um claiming the press if all fucked up because it is Ran by Jews. Is attacking them. Bud.

Most of the Media IS controlled by Jews. What exactly did he lie about? I doubt he got fired for that though, most likely he got fired for pointing out that Liberals run the show.

Holy shit, you have said some pretty stupid things in your time on USMB RGS but this is up there in the top five easily.

Um claiming the press if all fucked up because it is Ran by Jews. Is attacking them. Bud.

NOW provide a link where I made any such claim.... RETARD.

Rick Sanchez sucked.

His show was just a bullshit show reviewing Twitter posts and showing YouTube clips.

Basically, it was like USMB televised for one hour.

...OH SHIT! Now I'm gonna get banned!!!...

Most of the Media IS controlled by Jews. What exactly did he lie about? I doubt he got fired for that though, most likely he got fired for pointing out that Liberals run the show.

Hello? ADHD RGS?

Rick Sanchez sucked.

His show was just a bullshit show reviewing Twitter posts and showing YouTube clips.

Basically, it was like USMB televised for one hour.

...OH SHIT! Now I'm gonna get banned!!!...

He most surely did suck. Screamed at the viewer like Nancy Grace with her hair aflame.

Provide a shred of evidence I hate anyone.

Same post, a line later:

Go ahead BITCH you made the claim back it the FUCK up. Or shut your bitchy little mouth and engage that pea sized brain you have.

You make it too easy, Francis.

Now prove I hate her. Ohh and while we are it, IDIOT, provide any evidence I attacked a Jew, Anywhere, any time. Especially in THIS thread.

Once again for the liberal pin heads, it is way to much effort to hate someone, it is a waste of time and effort. Further I do not know her at all, all I do know is she routinely portrays herself on her as stupid, ignorant and unable to understand the written word.

As for you, you are a liar and a troll. You lie in just about every thread you participate in. You say shit and then claim you did not say it when called on it. Followed by several pages of your lying and bitching.

Basically if I said the media is controlled by Irish people, would that also be racist? Especially if it were true? Go ahead you fucking dumb ass, provide evidence that a neutral statement that certain group controls something AND NOTHING else is some how attacking them. You are so bright and all.

Hello? ADHD RGS?

Go ahead retard explain how simply stating a certain group, ANY group , controls something with no other statements either negative or positive is somehow an attack on said group. Engage your pea brain , I know you can do it.

Now prove I hate her. Ohh and while we are it, IDIOT, provide any evidence I attacked a Jew, Anywhere, any time. Especially in THIS thread.

Once again for the liberal pin heads, it is way to much effort to hate someone, it is a waste of time and effort. Further I do not know her at all, all I do know is she routinely portrays herself on her as stupid, ignorant and unable to understand the written word.

As for you, you are a liar and a troll. You lie in just about every thread you participate in. You say shit and then claim you did not say it when called on it. Followed by several pages of your lying and bitching.

Basically if I said the media is controlled by Irish people, would that also be racist? Especially if it were true? Go ahead you fucking dumb ass, provide evidence that a neutral statement that certain group controls something AND NOTHING else is some how attacking them. You are so bright and all.

Tl;dr

Lighten up, Francis.

$6a00d8341d896453ef0120a4cceaba970b-800wi.jpg

Forum List

Back