CNN fires an Hispanic Show Host

Respecting and honoring a poor man that an arrogant racist TV celebrity murdered,is far from "Using." That despicable cretin Sanchez shouldn't have been hired by CNN in the first place. I bet they're still not talking about Mr. Smuzinick. I wouldn't know because i don't watch them too much anymore. So you let me know how often they mention Mr. Smuzinick today. Racism was far from being that a*shole's only fault. F*ck him.

Last edited:
So he gets fired for making an observation. Society is stuck on stupid.

An "observation", you say? If somebody was to make a clearly bigoted false statement about say Homosexuals, I doubt you would be saying that person got merely fired for making an "observation."

Jews do not control the media, they do not look down on Hispanics, and Jon Stewart is not a bigot. Also, Rick Sanchez called his bosses prejudice. What kind of boss is going to allow that?

:cuckoo:

Question for you, RG. Do you consider yourself a gentleman?

Officers are "Gentlemen" I was a Gunnery Sgt. I actually worked for a living. Usually cleaning up a mess one of the Gentleman made. Madeline is to stupid for words. She is incapable of rudimentary comprehension of the written word. She displays that stupidity every time she posts. And YES I will call her ignorance out every time she makes the mistake of attacking me.

Go ahead I challenge you to find a single post where I have EVER attacked anything Jewish. I defend Israel and I defend against Jewish attacks. Madeline is brain dead.

Translation: I was a juicehead lifer, worked for the government my whole career, and now live on a fat government pension.

You got a problem with that you little fuckstain?

you honoring that guy by using his memory as a club to hit Sanchez with. Stop lying and pretending...it's fucking disgusting to do so

Unfortunately there will never be real justice for Jeffrey Smuzinick and Mary Jo Kopechne. The Liberal Press should be ashamed of themselves for not giving them more attention and respect. Sanchez is a horrible piece of chit. Shame on CNN for hiring him in the first place. Don't tell me they didn't know about his history. He was well known in the Miami area. He paralyzed and killed that poor guy after getting smashed at a Dolphin Game. This is fact. Being a stupid racist was hardly that a*shole's only fault.

Unfortunately there will never be real justice for Jeffrey Smuzinick and Mary Jo Kopechne. The Liberal Press should be ashamed of themselves for not giving them more attention and respect. Sanchez is a horrible piece of chit. Shame on CNN for hiring him in the first place. Don't tell me they didn't know about his history. He was well known in the Miami area. He paralyzed and killed that poor guy after getting smashed at a Dolphin Game. This is fact. Being a stupid racist was hardly that a*shole's only fault.

Why do you censor your own swear words? :eusa_eh:

Shit
Piss
Fuck
Cocksucker
Motherfucker

There aren't any filters here.

Shit
Piss
Fuck
Cocksucker
Motherfucker

You forgot tits. :(

I would bet anything that most of the Sanchez Boot-Lickers on this board never even heard of Jeffrey Smuzinick. Just more convenient ignorance. CNN is definitely guilty of that. Just as long as he towed the Liberal/Democrat party-line,who cares who he killed? CNN has a lot of problems. They really have fallen on hard times.

Shit
Piss
Fuck
Cocksucker
Motherfucker

You forgot tits. :(

Tits

Forum List

Back