CNN calls Kanye West Token negro for Trump support

looks like he's the new ambassador
pbg31fi73gr11.jpg

Would that be a hoot or what? :D

How funny that liberalfilth love calling everyone else a racist like a mantra, but when a black person defies their leftist agenda, they immediately revert back to their Robert Byrd KKK days. Are there any black people on USMB who understand that liberals are just using you for votes. They honestly don't care for the blacks any more than a neo-Nazi does.
Black people on USMB shocking. No they are all white, acting black, liberals...

A CNN panel severely mocked rapper Kanye West during a segment discussing President Donald Trump’s invitation to the White House.

“My issue with Kanye West is quite simple, it’s that anti-intellectualism simply isn’t cool,” CNN commentator Bakari Sellers argued.

West was a buffoon 13 years ago when he said Bush didn't care about Black people after Katrina.

He's a buffoon now that he's supporitng his fellow buffoon in the white house because he thinks he can push a few pet projects.

Reality TV really is making us dumber as a society.

We're headed straight to Idiocracy

CNN Calls Kanye West ‘Token Negro’ for Trump Support

A CNN panel severely mocked rapper Kanye West during a segment discussing President Donald Trump’s invitation to the White House.

“My issue with Kanye West is quite simple, it’s that anti-intellectualism simply isn’t cool,” CNN commentator Bakari Sellers argued.

View attachment 221771
-----------------------------------------------

This is the perfect example of how leftist demonuts turn on their own just because they do not want to stay on the Democratic plantation. They prove it themselves with every breath these pos losers are .

Because black people live to be called tokens.

Yup folks, this is the lefties.
kanye token negro - Bing video
Are you proud of Kanye? Do you think he is nuts? So don’t be proud that this one negro is a trump supporter.

He’s also a millionaire, maybe. His wife is

Wouldn't say I'm proud of him, although I am glad he stands up for what he feels is right. To refer to him as a Token Negro is just pitiful, typical of lefties.

How come you aren't glad when blacks on USMB stand up for what they feel is right?

You are only proud of him because the dumb ass agrees with you. What does that make you? It makes you a dumb ass.

What!! Now they're black, not negro?

Because black people live to be called tokens.

It wouldn't have been appropriate for a white person to say - But that lady wasn't white.
Get over it - Blacks have some license to speak of other blacks as they see fit.

Relax, white democrats on this board say it about black people who care to speak against the democrat orthodoxy. They also like the term "Uncle Tom".

The real racists always out themselves:

"“He’s an attention whore, like the president. He’s all of a sudden now the model spokesperson. He’s the token negro of the Trump administration,” said CNN contributor Tara Setmeyer."

"“Kanye West is what happens when negroes don’t read,” said Sellers. “And we have this now and now Donald Trump is going to use it and pervert and he’s going to have someone who can stand with him and take pictures.”

CNN Panel Mocks Kanye West as Trump's 'Token Negro'

Look how long we've been telling these asses that, can't fix stupid. If they only knew how stupid they really are esp. the fkn a.holes who can't understand the factual information from infowars, which cna also be found in multiple other places, but their retard mentality lets them see " the source only" and that's as far as pea sized brains get.

But you already kind of knew that LOL.

Look at all the piece of trash libs here who call us racists at the drop of a hat, being racists.

If there was any doubt how scared the Left is of Kanye West this ought to settle it. What a nasty baseless attack. I'm no Kanye fan, but I'm guessing he has way more brains than that dip shit Bakhari Sellers.

Bakari Sellers, Tara Setmayer mock Kanye West on CNN over Donald Trump support
No Kanye is officially mental. And funny him, Herman Cain and Ben carson all made stupid slavery references.
Now call out Herschel Walker and Jim Brown.

This is the most bizarre conversation I have ever witnessed in the Oval Office.

That is if you can call it a conversation. One person did all the talking. The really strange part, it was not Trump.

As a backdrop to this surreal episode in the Oval Office, I first watched the horror wrought to the Florida panhandle by Michael. Whole communities were gone. Not just damaged ... gone. The death toll was six, but that will undoubtedly climb. First responders had not yet begun checking on residences. They could not get through because the roads were impassible.

Today there were parts of the panhandle that looked like it was the victim of a nuclear bomb. Houses gone, houses destroyed, businesses gone or demolished, fallen trees marring the entire landscape, boats littering dry land, it was a frightening scene.

Michael was catastrophic and damages will run into several billions. Many will never fully recover. They lost everything except the clothes on their back.

Then the program I was watching switched to a freakish scene in the Oval Office and a mentally disturbed rapper was engaged in a monologue with our President listening solemnly. You have to see it to believe it.

You know what really bothers me about this video. This was a private meeting, but Trump called in the White House press corps and the cameras. Following on the heels of the devastation in Florida and the stock market descending into correction territory, Trump wanted Americans to watch this bizarre episode in the Oval Office!

Kanye West may not have been the only mentally disturbed individual in the room.

This is the most bizarre conversation I have ever witnessed in the Oval Office.

That is if you can call it a conversation. One person did all the talking. The really strange part, it was not Trump.

As a backdrop to this surreal episode in the Oval Office, I first watched the horror wrought to the Florida panhandle by Michael. Whole communities were gone. Not just damaged ... gone. The death toll was six, but that will undoubtedly climb. First responders had not yet begun checking on residences. They could not get through because the roads were impassible.

Today there were parts of the panhandle that looked like it was the victim of a nuclear bomb. Houses gone, houses destroyed, businesses gone or demolished, fallen trees marring the entire landscape, boats littering dry land, it was a frightening scene.

Michael was catastrophic and damages will run into several billions. Many will never fully recover. They lost everything except the clothes on their back.

Then the program I was watching switched to a freakish scene in the Oval Office and a mentally disturbed rapper was engaged in a monologue with our President listening solemnly. You have to see it to believe it.

You know what really bothers me about this video. This was a private meeting, but Trump called in the White House press corps and the cameras. Following on the heels of the devastation in Florida and the stock market descending into correction territory, Trump wanted Americans to watch this bizarre episode in the Oval Office!

Kanye West may not have been the only mentally disturbed individual in the room.

You forgot to mention Crazy Jim Brown.

Forum List

Back