The Democratic Party Returns To Its Roots: Racism and Division

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

The Democratic Party Returns To Its Roots: Racism and Division -
Kanye West visited President Donald Trump at the White House last week, appearing with football legend Jim Brown at the Oval Office. The meeting, designed to bring attention to prison reform, took a dramatic turn when West engaged in a protracted monologue covering topics such as his love for President Trump, the power of the MAGA hat, and the link between welfare and the Thirteenth Amendment... Needless to say, the speech, which was all over the map, was vintage Kanye, inclusive of a few bad words that ought not be uttered in a public forum held at the Oval Office (note to Joe Biden.)… His pro-Trump style should have come as no surprise as West has stood out amongst celebrities for his unbridled support of the President. The media and members of the press have often criticized his position, but this time, as the left has been prone to do recently, they went way too far..... Tara Setmeyer, a CNN news analyst called West “an attention whore, just like the president.” CNN anchor Don Lemon audaciously said West was, “the token negro for the Trump administration.” And former Congressman Bakari Sellers disgustingly quipped that West “is what happens when negroes don’t read.” .. Still others have claimed that West, a self-made billionaire, is mentally ill and exploited by the President (who they also disgustingly claim is mentally ill.)

~~~~~~
Shane Mekelan, R house candidate for MN-15B was assaulted at a restaurant while campaigning and suffered a concussion by a politically-motivated attacker. According to reports, law enforcement told Mekelan on Monday that they were in touch with the man responsible for the attack and that he admitted to attacking Mekeland unprovoked. “On Friday evening, I was assaulted in Benton County. I suffered a concussion and the incident is now in the hands of law enforcement. While I had never met my assailant, the words he yelled at me before he attacked lead me to believe his actions were politically motivated.
[http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=139617 ]

Maxine Waters has unleashed something that will come back to bite her. Public incivility is a one-way street today. When was the last time you saw a Conservative “key” someone’s car for having an Cuomo for Governor sticker, or confront politicians with their families. When Mobs attack people like Sarah Sanders, Ted Cruz, Shane Mekelan and their families in public, it becomes dangerous.
Do people remember when so called Journ0lists were going to a town named Wasilla all about the birth of a child named Trig and a governor named Palin?

It's werid how they think they can get someone to vote for them by beating them up.

Kanye West visited President Donald Trump at the White House last week, appearing with football legend Jim Brown at the Oval Office. The meeting, designed to bring attention to prison reform, took a dramatic turn when West engaged in a protracted monologue covering topics such as his love for President Trump, the power of the MAGA hat, and the link between welfare and the Thirteenth Amendment... Needless to say, the speech, which was all over the map, was vintage Kanye, inclusive of a few bad words that ought not be uttered in a public forum held at the Oval Office (note to Joe Biden.)… His pro-Trump style should have come as no surprise as West has stood out amongst celebrities for his unbridled support of the President. The media and members of the press have often criticized his position, but this time, as the left has been prone to do recently, they went way too far..... Tara Setmeyer, a CNN news analyst called West “an attention whore, just like the president.” CNN anchor Don Lemon audaciously said West was, “the token negro for the Trump administration.” And former Congressman Bakari Sellers disgustingly quipped that West “is what happens when negroes don’t read.” .. Still others have claimed that West, a self-made billionaire, is mentally ill and exploited by the President (who they also disgustingly claim is mentally ill.)

~~~~~~
Shane Mekelan, R house candidate for MN-15B was assaulted at a restaurant while campaigning and suffered a concussion by a politically-motivated attacker. According to reports, law enforcement told Mekelan on Monday that they were in touch with the man responsible for the attack and that he admitted to attacking Mekeland unprovoked. “On Friday evening, I was assaulted in Benton County. I suffered a concussion and the incident is now in the hands of law enforcement. While I had never met my assailant, the words he yelled at me before he attacked lead me to believe his actions were politically motivated.

Maxine Waters has unleashed something that will come back to bite her. Public incivility is a one-way street today. When was the last time you saw a Conservative “key” someone’s car for having an Cuomo for Governor sticker, or confront politicians with their families. When Mobs attack people like Sarah Sanders, Ted Cruz, Shane Mekelan and their families in public, it becomes dangerous.
Do people remember when so called Journ0lists were going to a town named Wasilla all about the birth of a child named Trig and a governor named Palin?

Jesus, every second thread is about how you lot think the Democrats are this that and the other.

Jesus, every second thread is about how you lot think the Democrats are this that and the other.

Like terrorists, bullies, and Anti-American? I can see that happening. :rolleyes:

You know why? Because that's exactly how it is. I don't like that.

Newsflash, dipshits: You can't be being Anti-American if your goal is to be an American political party.

Derp! Just sayin' :dunno:

Last edited:

~~~~~~

Tissue?

What is it with the nearly all white Republicans Party, home of the KKK and the American Nazi Party and the Aryan Nation and the Alt White, crying division again?

The party is divided from the world. Being nearly all white does that.

What part of nearly all white don't they get?

What is it with the nearly all white Republicans Party, home of the KKK and the American Nazi Party and the Aryan Nation and the Alt White, crying division again?

More racism, illustrating the point of the thread.

I'll just throw this out there, but it's pretty fucking stupid to be running with talking points from the DNC primer in 2016 (that's on Wikileaks) that lost like a motherfucker and now it's 2018. However, that's exactly what you're doing.

Anyway, the difference between ignorant and stupid is:

Ignorant is not knowing any better and doing something.

Stupid is knowing better and doing it anyway.

Who told you all those lies? You are proving what I've said a hundred times on this forum: "Liberals make a living accusing Republicans of doing the very thing Democrats are doing." Way to go, Goebbels.

It is always fascinating and amusing to watch those who preach "tolerance" spew so much hate at non-whites who dare disagree with them....

Really?

I'll just put it out there: The most American in America are White and black.

Next is the Cubans and next is the Asians, then Puerto Ricans.

The guys in the post above me..are pretty smart. However, I've been taught by black men multitudes smarter than that.

I am a cracker, but I have seen some amazing people.

New Topics

Forum List

Back