CNN calls Kanye West Token negro for Trump support

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
CNN Calls Kanye West ‘Token Negro’ for Trump Support

A CNN panel severely mocked rapper Kanye West during a segment discussing President Donald Trump’s invitation to the White House.

“My issue with Kanye West is quite simple, it’s that anti-intellectualism simply isn’t cool,” CNN commentator Bakari Sellers argued.

upload_2018-10-10_11-11-2.png

-----------------------------------------------

This is the perfect example of how leftist demonuts turn on their own just because they do not want to stay on the Democratic plantation. They prove it themselves with every breath these pos losers are .

Last edited:
  • Banned
We could hate Kanye, but it's against our own rules.

Unless...unless we can call him a Tom.

Yep , the minute someone wants to step off the plantation man do they pay for it. Kanye is so proof of that, just like Candace Owens.

Standard operating procedure for KW. To be expected, nothing out of the ordinary at all. A black person of any prominence, notoriety who agrees with anything other than the rules of the reservation will be attacked by the dimocrats’ slaves. It’s as predictable as the sunrise.

Yep , the minute someone wants to step off the plantation man do they pay for it. Kanye is so proof of that, just like Candace Owens.
To paraphrase Harriet Tubman:

I saved 1,000 slaves. I could've saved 1,000 more if they knew they were slaves.

• Banned

To paraphrase Harriet Tubman:

I saved 1,000 slaves. I could've saved 1,000 more if they knew they were slaves.

Oh yes excellent, too bad we can't give multiple stars LOL.

CNN Calls Kanye West ‘Token Negro’ for Trump Support

A CNN panel severely mocked rapper Kanye West during a segment discussing President Donald Trump’s invitation to the White House.

“My issue with Kanye West is quite simple, it’s that anti-intellectualism simply isn’t cool,” CNN commentator Bakari Sellers argued.

View attachment 221771
-----------------------------------------------

This is the perfect example of how leftist demonuts turn on their own just because they do not want to stay on the Democratic plantation. They prove it themselves with every breath these pos losers are .

How do these fucktards think they are at all relevant ?

The REAL token negros are the ones who sold their loyalty to the Democratic Party in exchange for a welfare check.
Typical conservative view of the black vote

How funny that liberalfilth love calling everyone else a racist like a mantra, but when a black person defies their leftist agenda, they immediately revert back to their Robert Byrd KKK days. Are there any black people on USMB who understand that liberals are just using you for votes. They honestly don't care for the blacks any more than a neo-Nazi does.

The real racists always out themselves:

"“He’s an attention whore, like the president. He’s all of a sudden now the model spokesperson. He’s the token negro of the Trump administration,” said CNN contributor Tara Setmeyer."

"“Kanye West is what happens when negroes don’t read,” said Sellers. “And we have this now and now Donald Trump is going to use it and pervert and he’s going to have someone who can stand with him and take pictures.”

CNN Panel Mocks Kanye West as Trump's 'Token Negro'

Forum List

Back