CNN calls Kanye West Token negro for Trump support

Just kidding, imagine if they did. It's cool when a progressive brother says it. Remember "brothers" among us, the message here is if you support Trump, well, you're a dumb negro.

This entire video is a circus, but this woman (33:15) caught my attention. First she explains how Trump's WHITE house shouldn't have un-elected guests. Then she explains how black people are extremely sophisticated voters, because they've had to be for the last 300 years for survival......COUGH!........I guess that's her way of saying she's a victim of slavery, she's smarter than you, and this is why blacks support Democrats............HA!

She repeated herself just so she's "clear"..........Course Chris Mathews agreed, as he adopts the white hero's role.

Strikes me the left have been blinded while they're consumed with race, rhetoric, and in your face hypocrisy.

Just kidding?

You think it's funny?

To make a racist joke at the expense of someone who is mentally ill?

Oh, these Republicans. They will laugh at a crippled child. Because they think it walks "funny".

wow deanro is all for a little racism today

The smirking douchebags on fake news MSNBC and CNN hate patriotic African Americans like Kanye West. I watched the entire meeting and he was exactly right and he handled the fake news reporters artistically. Maybe The Donald can include one of Kanye West's songs at his rallies? If you have never been to one they play old Stones songs, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Elton John, and of course You Can't Always Get What You Want at the conclusion.

Maybe this? Replace the electronic vocal sound (vocoder type effect) with a distorted guitar, add a Iive drummer, and it is basically a rock song believe it or not.

Last edited:
It amazes me how quickly the left shreds their own if one steps out of line and forms a personal opinion. They bare their teeth quickly, don't they?
Kavanaugh...and now Kanye. Dems just don't learn, do they? Maybe its a K thing?

Here comes the Black Vs pre-election bullshit. There's a bunch of stories on Yahoo. "They're just raising awareness".

Never forget. White conservatives are racist, white progressives are heroes, black democrats are sophisticated voters, and black conservatives are uneducated Negros.

Kanye is an idiot. Wouldn't matter if he was green and blue striped. His PR people told him that this stunt would sell lots of records to right wingers who had never heard of him before, so he went for it.

Kanye is an idiot. Wouldn't matter if he was green and blue striped. His PR people told him that this stunt would sell lots of records to right wingers who had never heard of him before, so he went for it.

Why would he need to do that? He is already a Billionaire. :lol:

Same reason we have paid Trump millions for the golf trips he made to his own golf courses. Greed.

Same reason we have paid Trump millions for the golf trips he made to his own golf courses. Greed.

Riiiiiight. :lol:

Riiiiiight. :lol:

You have reason to doubt it?

If there was any doubt how scared the Left is of Kanye West this ought to settle it. What a nasty baseless attack. I'm no Kanye fan, but I'm guessing he has way more brains than that dip shit Bakhari Sellers.

Bakari Sellers, Tara Setmayer mock Kanye West on CNN over Donald Trump support
No Kanye is officially mental. And funny him, Herman Cain and Ben carson all made stupid slavery references.
How is that any different from bring up the past when it comes to white people who vote against you?

A CNN panel severely mocked rapper Kanye West during a segment discussing President Donald Trump’s invitation to the White House.

“My issue with Kanye West is quite simple, it’s that anti-intellectualism simply isn’t cool,” CNN commentator Bakari Sellers argued.

West was a buffoon 13 years ago when he said Bush didn't care about Black people after Katrina.

He's a buffoon now that he's supporitng his fellow buffoon in the white house because he thinks he can push a few pet projects.

Reality TV really is making us dumber as a society.
But apparently he wasn’t a buffoon when he got into it with Taylor Swift....

Forum List

Back