Candace Owens: Chris Evans ‘Basically Called Kanye a Dumb [N-word]’ over His Trump Support

So..................where does Kanye West wearing a MAGA hat fall into that? Wearing a MAGA hat on the set of SNL (which is full of liberals apparently), is very much displaying their political views. Kanye has been in support of Trump for a while.

So, how much damage has Kanye done to the MAGA brand?

Or....................because he supports Trump, does that make it okay in your eyes to display his political views?

The difference is Kanye is standing up to the Nazis in Hollywood/New York who run Hollywood.

Wow.................hyperbole much? Explain exactly HOW there are Nazi's running Hollyweird?

Justice Dept. Backs Suit Accusing Harvard of Discriminating Against Asian-American Applicants

So, you got nothing except some YouTube video.

And..................exactly what does Harvard have to do with your claim that Nazis are running Hollyweird? Hollyweird is in Los Angeles CA, while Harvard is all the way across the country in MA.

Is there some secret cabal at Harvard that is pulling the strings in Hollywood?

If you want to be an ignorant Kool Kids Klub member, that's your choice. But if you want to educate yourself..:

Wow.................now you are talking about the racist history of gun control when I asked you how Hollyweird is being controlled by Harvard.

You didn't just move the goalposts, you changed sports.

The difference is Kanye is standing up to the Nazis in Hollywood/New York who run Hollywood.

Wow.................hyperbole much? Explain exactly HOW there are Nazi's running Hollyweird?

Justice Dept. Backs Suit Accusing Harvard of Discriminating Against Asian-American Applicants

And..................exactly what does Harvard have to do with your claim that Nazis are running Hollyweird? Hollyweird is in Los Angeles CA, while Harvard is all the way across the country in MA.

If you want to be an ignorant Kool Kids Klub member, that's your choice. But if you want to educate yourself..:

Wow.................now you are talking about the racist history of gun control when I asked you how Hollyweird is being controlled by Harvard.

It all leads back to the racist history of the DemoKKKrats. Come on. At least try to keep up now.

It all leads back to the racist history of the DemoKKKrats. Come on. At least try to keep up now.

Really? Now you are talking about racist Democrats? First, you said Hollywood was controlled by Nazis, then, when I asked you to prove your claims, you posted a YouTube video and something about Harvard. Now, you are saying it's because of the racist Democrats.

Can you just answer the first question and be somewhat coherent? Throwing all sorts of other things that have nothing to do with each other is not the way to prove your point.

I ask again, exactly HOW are Nazi's controlling Hollyweird?

Really? Now you are talking about racist Democrats? First, you said Hollywood was controlled by Nazis, then, when I asked you to prove your claims, you posted a YouTube video and something about Harvard. Now, you are saying it's because of the racist Democrats.

Can you just answer the first question and be somewhat coherent? Throwing all sorts of other things that have nothing to do with each other is not the way to prove your point.

Here's the candidate backed by Hollywood and the DemoKKKrats:

I'm sure you'll just keep your head in the sand, but the information is available to you if you want to educate yourself.

Throw in the Leftie's altar of baby murder eugenics and you've got yourself the trifecta.

The racists Democrats are the Nazis, and of course they run Hollywood. Why do you think all these celebrities attacked Kanye for having a different opinion?

Actors really need an intervention and to be told to keep their political views to themselves. Otherwise it will damage the brands they represent.

So..................where does Kanye West wearing a MAGA hat fall into that? Wearing a MAGA hat on the set of SNL (which is full of liberals apparently), is very much displaying their political views. Kanye has been in support of Trump for a while.

So, how much damage has Kanye done to the MAGA brand?

Or....................because he supports Trump, does that make it okay in your eyes to display his political views?

Kanye is getting publicity and selling records to people who never heard of him before this stunt.. That's all there is to it.

And why, pray tell, is Chris Evans famous anyway? He's just a pretty-boy actor as generic as his name, who's only been in equally generic popcorn movies. He's never been critically acclaimed for anything or shown any evidence of any intellectual prowess of any kind. So what possible credentials would he have for anyone to care about his opinion, even his fellow liberals?
He's definitely no Scott Baio, that's for sure.

A far more critically acclaimed and superior actor

Attachments

• wenn20231806_1_14623_9-cm.jpg
    wenn20231806_1_14623_9-cm.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 36

Forum List

Back