CNN calls Kanye West Token negro for Trump support

Yes, I'm well aware of your tendency to believe you can tell black people how they should think.

again, if the best you can come up with is crazy Uncle Tom, that's on you.

images

I didn't come up with anything. I don't have to, because I believe black people are perfectly capable of forming their own opinions.

So he now goes out of his way to claim he's not taking any of this seriously. Interesting, that.

I'm not taking you seriously... Trump bringing a crazy Uncle Tom into the White House and letting him spew obscenties and advocate for a murderers pardon I take VERY Seriously.

images

images

Seems Bakari Sellers is acting like the typical house n*gger on the Democrat party plantation.

I didn't come up with anything. I don't have to, because I believe black people are perfectly capable of forming their own opinions.

again, if the best black person you can find has mental problems, what does that say.

Hey, this guy will support Trump, too, if you give him a bottle of MD20/20

View attachment 225685

Again, you keep pretending you can tell black people what they should think. That's racist.

Again, you keep pretending you can tell black people what they should think. That's racist.

I'm perfectly happy to tell white people what they should think, too.

Like one of the people I grew up with has a good paying city job and votes Republican because he sits in his garbage truck all day and listens to Hate Radio... and I pointed out to him that the only reason he gets $70,000 a year to pick up garbage is because a Democratic union won that right for him. If Republicans were in charge he'd be making 18 bucks an hour working a automated truck all by himself.

Yeah, reality is a harsh mistress, no matter what color you are.

I'm perfectly happy to tell white people what they should think, too.

Like one of the people I grew up with has a good paying city job and votes Republican because he sits in his garbage truck all day and listens to Hate Radio... and I pointed out to him that the only reason he gets $70,000 a year to pick up garbage is because a Democratic union won that right for him. If Republicans were in charge he'd be making 18 bucks an hour working a automated truck all by himself.

Yeah, reality is a harsh mistress, no matter what color you are.

You stereotype by skin color and can't see your own racism.

Forum List

Back