CNN calls Kanye West Token negro for Trump support

Like anybody cares about cnn

I guess only communists in America do....

kWhagId.jpg
Sadly, Colbert & ESPN probably hold greater sway than quasi-legitimate & objective news sources...

nah.....they don't.

CNN Calls Kanye West ā€˜Token Negroā€™ for Trump Support

A CNN panel severely mocked rapper Kanye West during a segment discussing President Donald Trumpā€™s invitation to the White House.

ā€œMy issue with Kanye West is quite simple, itā€™s that anti-intellectualism simply isnā€™t cool,ā€ CNN commentator Bakari Sellers argued.

View attachment 221771
-----------------------------------------------

This is the perfect example of how leftist demonuts turn on their own just because they do not want to stay on the Democratic plantation. They prove it themselves with every breath these pos losers are .

Wow!
Those are not good people.

I hope it does something. Creates momentum. Starts a civil conversation. Sparks a thought here or there.

Anything.

Those who don't hope for the same thing should be ashamed. But I'm sure they're not.

You see, this is what the left really fears. I donā€™t know Kanye but I doubt he is what we would describe as conservative. Iā€™m sure he is probably just as ā€œliberalā€ as these leftists that are freaking out.

His real sin is allowing himself to have a dialogue with the other side. The left donā€™t want to have any discussion or exchange of viewpoints. Thatā€™s why they riot and try to actually prevent conservatives from speaking on college campuses.

The far left want everyone to believe that they are oppressed, and that they then justified in personal attacks on those oppressors, who according to their narrative are all white people.

The left have no problem labeling people these days. There is no due process of law, no evidence is needed for accusations. If youā€™re white, youā€™re a racist automatically because of ā€œwhite privilegeā€.

CNN Calls Kanye West ā€˜Token Negroā€™ for Trump Support

A CNN panel severely mocked rapper Kanye West during a segment discussing President Donald Trumpā€™s invitation to the White House.

ā€œMy issue with Kanye West is quite simple, itā€™s that anti-intellectualism simply isnā€™t cool,ā€ CNN commentator Bakari Sellers argued.

View attachment 221771
-----------------------------------------------

This is the perfect example of how leftist demonuts turn on their own just because they do not want to stay on the Democratic plantation. They prove it themselves with every breath these pos losers are .
Yes of course, according to the Fake News Network and the party of tolerance, any prominent black person that supports Trump, just has to have mental issues.

Blacks couldn't have a better friend than Donald Trump. He offers them opportunity, Democrats offer them a lifetime of dependency.

The left vehemently believe that the Black community owes them a debt that has to be paid by blindly following its doctrine and voting Democrat. Anyone that does not is attacked in such ways.

He is a Kardashian

All we need to know
Pretty much. I expect itā€™s still mostly a stunt just to maintain relative significance.
On the surface itā€™s a good move, though. Exposes more democrat race hypocrisy and democrat racism.

I don't think it's a stunt. I think Kanye honestly likes TRUMP and sees TRUMP as being able to accomplish big goals quickly. TRUMP has repeatedly said he is willing to meet with members of the black community to solve problems.

The lefts vicious attacks on Kanye will backfire.

West was a buffoon 13 years ago when he said Bush didn't care about Black people after Katrina.

He's a buffoon now that he's supporitng his fellow buffoon in the white house because he thinks he can push a few pet projects.

Reality TV really is making us dumber as a society.

I hope it does something. Creates momentum. Starts a civil conversation. Sparks a thought here or there.

Anything.

Those who don't hope for the same thing should be ashamed. But I'm sure they're not.

You see, this is what the left really fears. I donā€™t know Kanye but I doubt he is what we would describe as conservative. Iā€™m sure he is probably just as ā€œliberalā€ as these leftists that are freaking out.

His real sin is allowing himself to have a dialogue with the other side. The left donā€™t want to have any discussion or exchange of viewpoints. Thatā€™s why they riot and try to actually prevent conservatives from speaking on college campuses.

The far left want everyone to believe that they are oppressed, and that they then justified in personal attacks on those oppressors, who according to their narrative are all white people.

The left have no problem labeling people these days. There is no due process of law, no evidence is needed for accusations. If youā€™re white, youā€™re a racist automatically because of ā€œwhite privilegeā€.
I think the bottom-line problem is the assumption that the Regressive Left is trying to heal racial wounds.

A reasonable person would think that would be what most of us want.

This isn't about healing wounds. This is about revenge. Payback.

i'm not a kayne west fan either. can't name a single song of his. but what i do respect is he says whats on his mind and he doesn't give a shit if you approve or not. much like trump in that regard. this is a 100% spit in the face of PC where we have to cater to any minority thought and can never speak our own mind cause it may stop someone else from speaking theirs.

We could hate Kanye, but it's against our own rules.

Unless...unless we can call him a Tom.

Yep , the minute someone wants to step off the plantation man do they pay for it. Kanye is so proof of that, just like Candace Owens.
To paraphrase Harriet Tubman:

I saved 1,000 slaves. I could've saved 1,000 more if they knew they were slaves.
I remember when conservatives had a major freak out when they found out Tubman was going to be the new face on US currency -- maybe they won't be so upset if we put Kanye on it instead

Yup folks, this is the lefties.
kanye token negro - Bing video
Are you proud of Kanye? Do you think he is nuts? So donā€™t be proud that this one negro is a trump supporter.

Heā€™s also a millionaire, maybe. His wife is

Wouldn't say I'm proud of him, although I am glad he stands up for what he feels is right. To refer to him as a Token Negro is just pitiful, typical of lefties.

How come you aren't glad when blacks on USMB stand up for what they feel is right?

You are only proud of him because the dumb ass agrees with you. What does that make you? It makes you a dumb ass.

Forum List

Back