CNN Breaking News

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
CNN has just announced via one of their bobbleheads that there is a fact 'Term Limits' for Congressmen/woman.
Even Dana Bash was stunned by the bitch's stupidity.
This, my friends is the level of intelligence coming from the Clinton News Network.

CNN has just announced via one of their bobbleheads that there is a fact 'Term Limits' for Congressmen/woman.
This, my friends is the level of intelligence coming from the Clinton News Network.

Don't they have a missing jet to cover 24/7?

Some time ago I was conversing with a local CNN employee/reporter about the passenger plane that went missing over the Indian ocean.
She stated flat out it was an open secret that the plane had actually landed safely at a hidden US airbase. She stated that the US air force wanted the plane so they could use it in another 9/11 type attack. That the plane's passengers had all been "eliminated" by the US air force.
Me: "But why wouldn't the US air force just paint one of their planes to look like whatever airline they wanted?". Her: "That's what we at CNN would like to know".

wow, that twit is so fucking dumb no one noticed.

it's like they were prepared to cover for her utter ignorance of politics.

Well....she did start by saying, "Correct me if I'm wrong..." so maybe she subconsciously knew that the words that followed would be incredibly stupid.

But I'm generally in favor of attractive news readers, so I personally will give her a pass.

There are term limits for Congressmen

2 years for Congressmen and 6 years for Senators

yeah that is still funny

watching moonbat brook baldwin make that statement

--LOL

2 year and 6 year are "terms" dummy

and there is no limit on how many one person can have

you really are stupid man

a term limit would limit the number of times one can serve a term

Congressional Terms and Term Limits. Under the Constitution, members of the United States Senate may serve an unlimited number of six-year terms and members of the House of Representatives may serve an unlimited number of two-year terms.

After each "term" you go back to square one and have to be re-elected all over again

After each "term" you go back to square one and have to be re-elected all over again

hey dummy that is called a "term" look it up

a term limit limits the number of times a candidate start all over again

A term limit is a legal restriction that limits the number of terms an officeholder may serve in a particular elected office.

Term limit - Wikipedia

keep on arguing your point

cause it really makes you look stupid

--LOL

Congressional Terms and Term Limits. Under the Constitution, members of the United States Senate may serve an unlimited number of six-year terms and members of the House of Representatives may serve an unlimited number of two-year terms.

tell that to rightwinger

--LOL

Don't they have a missing jet to cover 24/7?

Some time ago I was conversing with a local CNN employee/reporter about the passenger plane that went missing over the Indian ocean.
She stated flat out it was an open secret that the plane had actually landed safely at a hidden US airbase. She stated that the US air force wanted the plane so they could use it in another 9/11 type attack. That the plane's passengers had all been "eliminated" by the US air force.
Me: "But why wouldn't the US air force just paint one of their planes to look like whatever airline they wanted?". Her: "That's what we at CNN would like to know".

I think that aliens tractor beamed it up in their spacecraft and are right now probing their rectums.

A. This is not breaking news, this video has been posted here already
B. If you listen to the video, the anchor refers to term limits for president, which is two terms if elected twice, 4 years each.

This, my friends, is the level of intelligence of your average right wingnut who posts first and never asks questions later.

She only got the job because she wanted the French Benefits

Let me guess, she is voting Hillary

Get off the internet.

You are lowering the collective IQ of everyone on here with your unabashed ignorance and idiocy.

You didn't even get the length of terms for Senators right.

Forum List

Back