CNN, and no doubt others HEADLINE Trump’s statements as “RACIST”. Help define racism.

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
And racism is not even quoted, they declare it as matter of fact. As often happens, I can’t keep track of what defines racism, due to the left crying racism 24/7. I know two of the women Trump was referencing speak racism at every turn. They or at least Omar hates this country, and have made a career of attacking white people and country. I’m unfamiliar with the others, but suspect they’re the same. Anyway, answer the following pretty please:

1. Trump tells these congresswomen to go back where they came from. All are “persons of color”. Racist or not racist?

2. Trump is in a dispute with his wife and tells her to go back where she came from. Racist or not racist?

3. Trump is in a dispute with a white congresswoman from I don’t know, Australia, and tells her to go back where she came from. Racist or not racist? Perhaps the gender card?

4. Trump is in a dispute with a white congressman from Australia, and tells him to go back where he came from. Racist or not racist?

5. Personal experience: I told my neighbor to go back where they came from, which is California. They’re black. Racist or not racist?

6. Personal experience, part 2: I recently learned my neighbor is actually a distant cousin, we’re both decedents of George Eliot. He may not know. Makes me hate him more. His wife is a miserable C, and he’s her little bitch. BTW, he's not black, we're white. Racist or not racist?

7. Granted Trump put his foot in his mouth, because some of those congresswomen were born in the USA. He probably clumped them together because they share the same prog-speak. But let’s say all of these women were born here, and Trump said “if you don’t like it here leave the country”. Racist or not racist?

8. On a scale 1-10, with 1 being extreme left and 10 being extreme right, what would you scale your political, economical, and view of society? IMO I’m 6-7.

OT: I hate the term "persons of color". What a bunch of pussies we've become. Imagine if we had real problems.

Last edited:
Trump did not mention their race, only their America hating comments. If they hate America they are free to leave. That is not racist, its an attempt at lowering the "hate meter" in the US. If "the squad" can't take criticism, they have very thin skin. Playing the race card in 2020 won't help the dems, just check the polls, Trump's approval just went UP.

I am telling you that identity politics the democrats have pushed through their fucking loser pets in the media and entertainment industry is officially like Frankenstein's monster.

Totally and completely out of control. The sooner we understand this is an inevitable bloody war the better. They are not worth even addressing. They are literally attacking everyone that does not agree with ALL of their positions. They are attacking physically and they have most certainly started it. They then scream racism or whatever when anyone hits back for starting it. They are the fucking worst types of people.

They deserve no compassion and should not get any.

Last edited:
Trump did not mention their race, only their America hating comments. If they hate America they are free to leave. That is not racist, its an attempt at lowering the "hate meter" in the US. If "the squad" can't take criticism, they have very thin skin. Playing the race card in 2020 won't help the dems, just check the polls, Trump's approval just went UP.

I agree. None of his tweets were racist at all.

Leave it to the LSM to portray them as racist. Funny how the talking heads are the only ones pushing the racist drivel.

If the F Squad doesn't like criticism then they should shut their pie holes.

OT: I hate the term "persons of color". What a bunch of pussies we've become. Imagine if we had real problems.

We have a nazi president throwing kids into concentration camps... we have real problems.

The fact is, Trump would not say to a White person "Go back where you came from", implying that white people (who are the actual invaders on this continent) are "entitled" to the country, while "people of color", have no right to criticize things they think are wrong.

That's pretty much textbook racism.

The statements were one of the most American thing that have ever been said in the WH.

We have a nazi president throwing kids into concentration camps... we have real problems.

The fact is, Trump would not say to a White person "Go back where you came from", implying that white people (who are the actual invaders on this continent) are "entitled" to the country, while "people of color", have no right to criticize things they think are wrong.

Racism is whatever lying filth like you claim.

Racism is whatever lying filth like you claim.

Trump will tell all anti-Americans to go fuck themselves.

That includes you JoeB, so it can't be because of skin color.

Nod along like a good little bobblehead.
Pathetic shill.

.....there it as again and also--you use the term nazi and racist so much they mean nothing now
.....he's nowhere near like the nazis---you make your arguments crap by saying that

........I'll have to go with Smollet and say the POTUS is racist...we all can believe what he says

hhahhahahahahahahahaha

AOC and Squad said China is racist. I strongly advise AOC and Squad do not vacation in China.

.....there it as again and also--you use the term nazi and racist so much they mean nothing now
.....he's nowhere near like the nazis---you make your arguments crap by saying that

Actually, the only difference between Hitler and Trump is that Trump is far more incompetent.

Hitler never announced when he was rounding up the Jews, giving them a chance to hide.

For the PC zealots, it's not about whether an individual statement is actually racist, it's about just calling it racist.

Then, if that person objects, you just say that's because they and anyone who agrees with them are racist.

It's certainly a fool-proof strategy, because it immediately puts your target on the defensive and -- most importantly -- takes the focus completely off the actual issue at hand. PLUS, it intimidates them and anyone else from expressing themselves in that way in the future.

Freakin' brilliant. And it's worked for a long time.

Last edited:
I am telling you that identity politics the democrats through their fucking loser pets in the media and entertainment industry is officially like Frankenstein's monster.
I
Totally and completely out of control. The sooner we understand this is an inevitable bloody war. They are not worth even addressing. They are literally attacking everyone that does not agree with ALL of their positions. They are attacking physically and they have most certainly started it. They then scream when anyone hits back for starting it. They are the fucking worst types of people.

Exactly, they deserve nothing. They hurl their racist rants against trump daily and.............nothing. They just want others to stand there and take their attacks. Nope. Throw it right back in their face.

Actually, the only difference between Hitler and Trump is that Trump is far more incompetent.

Hitler never announced when he was rounding up the Jews, giving them a chance to hide.

So you, like another poster, is loving on hitler. Trump didnt start wars like O and W. Does that make trump incompetent also?

I am telling you that identity politics the democrats through their fucking loser pets in the media and entertainment industry is officially like Frankenstein's monster.
I
Totally and completely out of control. The sooner we understand this is an inevitable bloody war. They are not worth even addressing. They are literally attacking everyone that does not agree with ALL of their positions. They are attacking physically and they have most certainly started it. They then scream when anyone hits back for starting it. They are the fucking worst types of people.

Exactly, they deserve nothing. They hurl their racist rants against trump daily and.............nothing. They just want others to stand there and take their attacks. Nope. Throw it right back in their face.

I would give the migrants Detroit, free of charge.

For the PC zealots, it's not about whether an individual statement is actually racist, it's about just calling it racist.

Then, if that person objects, you just say that's because they and anyone who agrees with them are racist.

It's certainly a fool-proof strategy, because it immediately puts your target on the defensive and -- most importantly -- takes the focus completely off the actual issue at hand. PLUS, it intimidates them and anyone else from expressing themselves in that way in the future.

Freakin' brilliant. And it's worked for a long time.

Ludicrous.

Is it even thinkable, in this day and age, "go back" to be used against citizens of English extraction?

No, it's no accident, it is rather by design, that the targets all exhibit heightened melanin. It is no accident they are all women. It is no accident they were targeted as they were. It is no accident that their voices are being denied, "shut up or go!"

There is the real intimidation.

You are becoming more of a silly blockhead every day, Mac. Why is that?

A White Nationalist party riles up the White Nationalist base by way of telling Those people they either shut up or go, as they don't really belong here anyway. Whoever cannot see the brazen racism in that is either a racist, or in the final stages of dementia. There is no other option.

Forum List

Back