Clown show: Dems threaten AG Barr with contempt over Mueller report they can already read

Clown show: Dems threaten AG Barr with contempt over Mueller report they can already read

Clown show: Dems threaten AG Barr with contempt over Mueller report they can already read (Video)
5/6/19 ~ By Jon Dougherty
On Sunday, a top Democrat on the House Judiciary Committee said that Attorney General William Barr was given a Monday morning deadline to produce the entire unredacted report from special counsel Robert Mueller, or face a charge of contempt of Congress. But once again, this is nothing more than a cheap political stunt by Democrats who have already been provided a far-less-redacted version of the report — that they refuse to review.
“The Attorney General also voluntarily released the Special Counsel’s confidential report with minimal redactions to Congress and the public, made an even-less redacted report available to Chairman Nadler and congressional leadership (which they have refused to review), and made himself available to the Committee by volunteering to testify this week,” spokeswoman Kerri Kupec said.
Assistant Attorney General Stephen Boyd, in the letter to Nadler last week, added that the less-redacted version already available to key members “would permit review of 98.5 percent of the report, including 99.9 percent of Volume II, which discusses the investigation of the President’s actions

~~~~~~
A completely unredacted report would be illegal. Nadler and his gang are demanding A.G. Barr commit a Federal crime. It isn't going to happen.
You've gotta get yer head outta tRump's ass and look at some real news. They want an unredacted report, not a less redacted report.

Yeah cause that .1% will make ALL the difference!!!!!!!

Idiot.

Redacted releases are par for the course. And you know why???
Because the only thing Congress is going to do with it is leak it to the public. That is all they want it for. They don't want the 99.9% report available to key members...who can easily be traced to a leak...they want it available to all members so you can't trace the leak.
Grow up

Your remark might be reasonable if Barr had any credibility, but at this point he has made it clear that he would rather join Rudy in representing Trump than to perform his duty to the country.
Nope. He’s just not going to be another witch hunting pawn trying to mollify stroked out Democrats.

They know they have no leg to stand on. It's pure politics. Just like asking for Trumps Tax Returns. The have no probable cause to quest them.
Only in liberal land of prove yourself innocent and prove that what didn’t happen did not happen is there probable cause

The full unredacted report will eventually be released, but in the mean time, almost 500 ex-federal prosecutors and high ranking officials who served both parties all the way back to Eisenhower signed on to an open letter that
said Attorney General William Barr's decision not to charge Trump with obstruction "runs counter to logic and our experience."

The letter added, “Each of us believes that the conduct of President Trump described in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report would, in the case of any other person not covered by the Office of Legal Counsel policy against indicting a sitting President, result in multiple felony charges for obstruction of justice.”
Hundreds of former prosecutors say Trump would have been indicted if he were not president

And the only problem with the opinion of those TDS afflicted idiots is the total lack of any evidence of obstruction.

Yet, almost 500 ex DOJ prosecutors signed an open letter disagreeing with you.

~~~~~~
Can you share a link to support your statement?

I suspect you would reject any specific link I might offer, so Google "500 Ex-DOJ prosecutors" for yourself. There are hundreds of links to the letter, and commentary on it. Pick one you like.

~~~~~~
Therefore, you're claiming you have no factual information to cite or support your position.....

Are you confused again? I just offered you a choice of sources. They all document the open letter. It does exist.

The three GOP members that read the unredacted report said the only things redacted were names and grand jury information that was already known...they said there was nothing about obstruction nor collusion that was redacted....

So wait until the day before election day and release the whole thing....buuuuaaahahahahaha!!! it will show how stupid the dems are....

Clown show: Dems threaten AG Barr with contempt over Mueller report they can already read (Video)
On Sunday, a top Democrat on the House Judiciary Committee said that Attorney General William Barr was given a Monday morning deadline to produce the entire unredacted report from special counsel Robert Mueller, or face a charge of contempt of Congress. But once again, this is nothing more than a cheap political stunt by Democrats who have already been provided a far-less-redacted version of the report — that they refuse to review.
“The Attorney General also voluntarily released the Special Counsel’s confidential report with minimal redactions to Congress and the public, made an even-less redacted report available to Chairman Nadler and congressional leadership (which they have refused to review), and made himself available to the Committee by volunteering to testify this week,” spokeswoman Kerri Kupec said.
Assistant Attorney General Stephen Boyd, in the letter to Nadler last week, added that the less-redacted version already available to key members “would permit review of 98.5 percent of the report, including 99.9 percent of Volume II, which discusses the investigation of the President’s actions.”

~~~~~~
A completely unredacted report would be illegal. Nadler and his gang are demanding A.G. Barr commit a Federal crime. It isn't going to happen.
You've gotta get yer head outta tRump's ass and look at some real news. They want an unredacted report, not a less redacted report.

Idiot.

Because the only thing Congress is going to do with it is leak it to the public. That is all they want it for. They don't want the 99.9% report available to key members...who can easily be traced to a leak...they want it available to all members so you can't trace the leak.
Grow up

Your remark might be reasonable if Barr had any credibility, but at this point he has made it clear that he would rather join Rudy in representing Trump than to perform his duty to the country.
wow stellar talking points. where did you print them off of?

No talking point there. I NEVER argue something I'm not convinced of. Want to change my mind? Just present more credible or more complete evidence. I'll change my mind quick.

Assistant Attorney General Stephen Boyd, in the letter to Nadler last week, added that the less-redacted version already available to key members “would permit review of 98.5 percent of the report, including 99.9 percent of Volume II, which discusses the investigation of the President’s actions.”

~~~~~~

Idiot.

Grow up

"made clear"... clear to you.
This is a shit show.
I don't like McConnel much at all, but today he was dead right in admonishing the Democrats who would have no issue creating a constitutional crises for political gain.

And the only problem with the opinion of those TDS afflicted idiots is the total lack of any evidence of obstruction.

~~~~~~

I suspect you would reject any specific link I might offer, so Google "500 Ex-DOJ prosecutors" for yourself. There are hundreds of links to the letter, and commentary on it. Pick one you like.

~~~~~~
Therefore, you're claiming you have no factual information to cite or support your position.....

Are you confused again? I just offered you a choice of sources. They all document the open letter. It does exist.
who cares about what 1000 prosecutors say? what exactly did you think this means? BTW, I'm fking laughing my ass off at you stupid fks. your TDS is extreme.

~~~~~~

Idiot.

Grow up

wow stellar talking points. where did you print them off of?

No talking point there. I NEVER argue something I'm not convinced of. Want to change my mind? Just present more credible or more complete evidence. I'll change my mind quick.
dude, that was fking word for word from every leftist piece of shit on the radio and tv. don't try to pull bullshit over on me, I'm a bigger bullshitter than you!!!

keystone dems

giphy.gif

so for all of my conservative friends, what this entire 1000 prosecutor letter shit is is a forced action to encourage trump to resign. just so you know. the ploy is played.
giphy.gif

They can go read it in the secure room. The reason why they don't is when they would leak the item they wanted it would be real obvious who broke the law.

They are crazy, but they are not quite stupid enough to do that.

The full unredacted report will eventually be released, but in the mean time, almost 500 ex-federal prosecutors and high ranking officials who served both parties all the way back to Eisenhower signed on to an open letter that
said Attorney General William Barr's decision not to charge Trump with obstruction "runs counter to logic and our experience."

The letter added, “Each of us believes that the conduct of President Trump described in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report would, in the case of any other person not covered by the Office of Legal Counsel policy against indicting a sitting President, result in multiple felony charges for obstruction of justice.”
Hundreds of former prosecutors say Trump would have been indicted if he were not president

Idiots often disagree with me.
Why would your fellow conservatives disagree with you?

They can go read it in the secure room. The reason why they don't is when they would leak the item they wanted it would be real obvious who broke the law.

~~~~~~
Really? It's all over the news today.

Got it. You are the only one in the parade that is not out of step. I'm so impressed.
I'm not impressed with appeal to authority fallacies.
Why do logical fallacies impress you so much, jackass party of slavery supporter?
Perhaps you are an expert on everything, but I humbly admit I am not. I often rely on experts. How wonderful for you to know nobody is more knowledgeable than you on any subject. Why are you wasting all that knowledge on a silly discussion board instead of curing cancer, or producing cold fusion?
So you are ignorant regarding the subject and readily admit that fact. OK. That's good. Kudos.

Nonetheless, you being ignorant regarding the subject is not a good reason to accept an argument based on a logical fallacy. Wouldn't you agree?

Why or why not?

Last edited:

:rolleyes:

I'm not a conservative, you derpy jackass party of slavery supporter.

Last edited:
So what if they hold Barr in contempt it doesn't mean shit when the Republicans controlled the House they held Eric Holder in contempt and that was it. Other than having a addition in his Wikipedia page that he was once held in contempt of Congress this does nothing it is a totally toothless act.

~~~~~~
/——/ And the same democRATs who can’t tell a joke about emails from actual conspiracy see nothing wrong with Nadler’s actions. Simply amazing,

~~~~~~

So what. There are THOUSANDS of former Fed prosecutors. It is pretty easy to find anti trump people.
:yapyapyapf:

Yes, but 4 out of the 5 doctors surveyed recommend Lucky Strikes!

Last edited:

~~~~~~

House Dems show their contempt for the Constitution and the rule of law

Charles Stimson, Hans von Spakovsky: House Dems show their contempt for the Constitution and the rule of law
May 7, 2019 ~ By Charles "Cully" Stimson & Hans A. von Spakovsky
Last week, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., falsely labeled Attorney General William Barr a “liar.” Our colleague and former Supreme Court litigator Paul Larkin debunked that baseless epithet, as did Harvard Law School Professor Jack Goldsmith and Kim Strassel of the Wall Street Journal... Now House Democrats are threatening to hold Barr in contempt of Congress because he hasn’t turned over the entire Mueller report, even though he released 92 percent of the entire report to the public and more than 98 percent to Congress.
What’s the 2 percent not available to congressional leaders? Grand jury information governed by Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure (FRCP) 6(e), which prohibits disclosure of that information, even to Congress.... What’s happening, then, is that House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., and his fellow Democrats on the Committee want to hold the attorney general in contempt because he refuses to violate a law passed by Congress!
Barr has history as well as the law on his side. Grand jury secrecy has been sacrosanct for centuries. “Since the 17th Century, grand jury proceedings have been closed to the public, and records of such proceedings have been kept from the public eye.” So notes a Congressional Research Service (CRS) report, quoting a 1979 U.S. Supreme Court case.

~~~~~~
The Constitution means nothing to Progressive Marxist Socialist/DSA Democrats. They've bee chipping off parts of Liberties and Freedoms of American citizens for more than a century. They've nearly negated that sheet of parchment when they successfully elected a foreigner to the presidency, with the complicity of the Republican of course. Justice has become only for the hoi polio elitists claim they are above the law.

Let all Americans read the unredacted Mueller report. What is there to hide from us? Everybody is innocent, right?

:rolleyes:

I'm not a conservative, you derpy jackass party of slavery supporter.
Then why do you act like one?

Forum List

Back