Trump acolytes as the new "defenders" of Grand Jury testimonies......

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
As one of the many excuses to hold back on Mueller's UNredacted report....where, surely, some interesting facts were exposed by those who testified before a Grand Jury......Trump acolytes are trying to use the false premise that such testimonies should not be shared with anyone.

Certainly grand jury testimonies should not be shared with EVERYONE.....but members of congress and other federal officials certainly can have access to them......(Didn't Don Jr. also testify?....lol)

Anyway, here are the facts....where if Barr had an ounce of objectivity and decency, he would have accessed a court of jurisdiction and asked the judge for a ruling.

Learn something......(Barr COULD have shared an UNredacted copy of the report......were he not a Trump WHORE)

DISCLOSURE OF GRAND JURY MATTERS TO THE PRESIDENT AND
OTHER OFFICIALS

If Barr were looking for a way to disclose the report to Congress, he might also find authority under Rule 6(e)(3)(D). That section permits an attorney for the government to disclose a grand jury matter involving counterintelligence to “any federal…official” to assist in that official’s duties, and permits disclosure.....

How Barr May Interpret What It Means to Withhold “Grand Jury Information”

Must be nice to be living in Trump's head - rent-free, huh nat4900 ? You keep going with your anecdotal posts. Maybe, one day - your dream may come true. Your dream that you will not be living in Trump's head - rent free. :D

President Trump did not collude, 4900.

Are you a citizen of the United States?

If you are, please see this. If not, it's a waste of your time:

As one of the many excuses to hold back on Mueller's UNredacted report....where, surely, some interesting facts were exposed by those who testified before a Grand Jury......Trump acolytes are trying to use the false premise that such testimonies should not be shared with anyone.

Certainly grand jury testimonies should not be shared with EVERYONE.....but members of congress and other federal officials certainly can have access to them......(Didn't Don Jr. also testify?....lol)

Anyway, here are the facts....where if Barr had an ounce of objectivity and decency, he would have accessed a court of jurisdiction and asked the judge for a ruling.

Learn something......(Barr COULD have shared an UNredacted copy of the report......were he not a Trump WHORE)

OTHER OFFICIALS

If Barr were looking for a way to disclose the report to Congress, he might also find authority under Rule 6(e)(3)(D). That section permits an attorney for the government to disclose a grand jury matter involving counterintelligence to “any federal…official” to assist in that official’s duties, and permits disclosure.....

Many members of congress can see the less redacted version of the report.
If the dems want to see the unredacted report, they will have to wait until hell freezes over.
Some members of Congress will see a less-redacted version of Mueller report, DOJ says

• Banned
If the dems want to see the unredacted report, they will have to wait until hell freezes over.

Scared of what the report will reveal???.............I thought you morons were saying "TOTAL exoneration".............LMAO

Scared of what the report will reveal???.............I thought you morons were saying "TOTAL exoneration".............LMAO

You've been beating that bullshit drum for 2 fucking years. Right now the needle is pointing at NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION, and that's where it will stay. The deep state coup is over, all done, keep whining if you must, but you'll be waiting in vain.

You've been beating that bullshit drum for 2 fucking years. Right now the needle is pointing at NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION, and that's where it will stay. The deep state coup is over, all done, keep whining if you must, but you'll be waiting in vain.

Since I'm not into torture.....I advise you morons to NOT watch Mueller's televised testimony under oath........See, I'm really a nice person....LOL

First the crazy angry left went after the 1st Amendment freedom of religion and then they attacked the 2nd Amendment and now they are after the 5th Amendment. Let it go lefties, Americans are smarter than you give them credit for.

First the crazy angry left went after the 1st Amendment freedom of religion and then they attacked the 2nd Amendment and now they are after the 5th Amendment. Let it go lefties, Americans are smarter than you give them credit for.

The left hate the U.S. Constitution, specifically because it's a check on their power and control.

OTHER OFFICIALS

Remember when Barack and his "wife" Big Mikey had Jeri Ryan's divorce unsealed?

OTHER OFFICIALS

Not one commie has got off their fat ass to read the minimally redacted report in the skiff, until they do they deserve nothing more.

Since I'm not into torture.....I advise you morons to NOT watch Mueller's televised testimony under oath........See, I'm really a nice person....LOL

Tell us what Mueller is expected to say.
What bombshell are you expecting?
Here are my questions and expected answers:
Q. Do you agree or disagree with AG Barr's summary letter stating that the DOJ finds NO COLLUSION and NO OBSTRUCTION?
A. agree
Q. Did you have all of the time and resources necessary to complete your investigation?
A. yes
Q. Did you investigate the basis for the spying on the Trump campaign, including the bogus Steele dossier, the illegally gotten FISA warrant, and FBI Trump haters McCabe and Strzok along with the intel agencies using foreign assets to setup the "collusion hoax"?
A. no
Q. Did you examine the dismissal of charges against Hillary Clinton for her illegal server and mishandling classified information?
A. no
Q. Did you have access to the IG (Horowitz) report showing extreme bias by the FBI and DOJ against all things TRUMP?
A. no
Q. How many votes do you estimate were affected by the "Russian attack" on our US democracy using Facebook and Google ads?
A. none

Thank you very much Mr. Mueller.

Last edited:

upload_2019-5-6_17-37-16.jpeg

Forum List

Back