There isn't a single Democratic candidate who isn't totally ridiculous...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...none of them have a chance against Trump and his booming economy.

When the gay mayor of a tiny city is one of the leading candidates, you know the Democrats are in trouble.

From interviews I saw a couple of years ago, the only Democrat I'd consider is Tulsi Gabbard.
Never heard of her. And if I've never heard of her, she has no business running for President of the United States.

Same goes with all of them except Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders. They do not have sufficient experience to run for President.

From interviews I saw a couple of years ago, the only Democrat I'd consider is Tulsi Gabbard.
Never heard of her. And if I've never heard of her, she has no business running for President of the United States.

Same goes with all of them except Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders. They do not have sufficient experience to run for President.

Arrogant Prick of the day award. "If I never heard of it, it doesn't exist".

Gabbard was in the race before most of the current ones, Rip van Winkle. Some three months ago.

Oh and do tell is about "not having sufficient experience" to run for POTUS. What "experience" does the Constitution call for?
I can't find it in my copy.

Does it say anything about "bartenders"?

Last edited:

Gabbard was in the race before most of the current ones, Rip van Winkle.
I read the news everyday on the internet and if I've never heard of someone, they are truly obscure.

Gabbard was in the race before most of the current ones, Rip van Winkle.

Oh and do tell is about "not having sufficient experience" to run for POTUS. What "experience" does the Constitution call for?
I can't find it in my copy.

Does it say anything about "bartenders"?
I read the news everyday on the internet and if I've never heard of someone, they are truly obscure.

You've already locked the Arrogant Prick of the Day award. No reason to keep lobbying for it.

Hate to be the bearer of the obvious but the universe really doesn't revolve around Numero Uno, much as you wish it would.

Reasonable democrats were apparently appalled by the clown car of very strange people so they decided that they would rather have a candidate who can't possibly win but is less threatening to the stability of the United States and more politically comfortable.

I wouldn't vote for somebody I hadn't heard of either. Based on our last two presidents, for most other voters experience isn't much of an issue

...none of them have a chance against Trump and his booming economy.

It's not Trump's economy, and it's not even "booming". It's simply the current economy. It's superficially "strong" much like was the case during most of Obama's years. It's happened on its own, with little to do with Donald. In fact, there's not a single thing Donald has done that can actually be credited with any of the current successes in the economy. Though there's a couple of policies that seem to directly lead to struggles within the economy.

But you are halfway right about one thing. The relative (current) strength of the economy will lend itself to a degree of voter complacency, and Democrats will need to overcome that if they want to win in 2020. So far, the current crop of candidates seem to offer little indicate that they understand that. They've been so busy preaching to their own choir for the past 20 years that they can't be bothered to look beyond factory programming when crafting their message. If none of them can manage to figure out that that's a mistake, then they'll go down in flames just as badly as John Kerry and Hillary Clinton, losing yet another election that's been practically gift wrapped for them.

Forum List

Back