Clothing Company Trying to Rebrand the Swastika as a Symbol of Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you considered that enema end it all solution? You should. :thup:

You said earlier, that it is I who sound like an ex convict.

Yet, it's not me having violent death fantasies.
Nope, not very bright are ya........ Just as I suspected........ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You've accurately displayed anti-Racists as brutish, obnoxious, and disturbed individuals.
We had this talk about your projecting ability, no need to keep proving it.

You're nearly unconscious, I mean you've started insulting me, and have insulted me more than I have in return.

Yet, you have the nerve to say that it is I who is projecting?

That's rich, it seems you don't have the intelligence to properly express your views, so you Chimp out.
You give yourself way too much credit Cletus......... :rofl:

You said earlier, that it is I who sound like an ex convict.

Yet, it's not me having violent death fantasies.
Nope, not very bright are ya........ Just as I suspected........ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You've accurately displayed anti-Racists as brutish, obnoxious, and disturbed individuals.

You're nearly unconscious, I mean you've started insulting me, and have insulted me more than I have in return.

That's rich, it seems you don't have the intelligence to properly express your views, so you Chimp out.

Sure, because Polish Catholic Americans, from suburban New York, from affluent, wealthy households are a "Cletus"

Sure, because Polish Catholic Americans, from suburban New York, from affluent, wealthy households are a "Cletus"
They can be, you're living proof. :thup:

As if sensible, intellectuals can't be concerned with the fate of their own, as Third-World riff-raffs flood the West, and replace their own people?

As if sensible, intellectuals can't be concerned with the fate of their own, as Third-World riff-raffs flood the West, and replace their own people?
Life's a bitch, deal with it. Besides which you have yet to prove any intelligence on your part but that's to be expected.

Life's a bitch, deal with it. Besides which you have yet to prove any intelligence on your part but that's to be expected.

It's not I who have not proved my intelligence, it's you.

You haven't bought up a single factual, or rational point.

Thus far, all you've done is mouth off, and make violent morbid fantasies.

Which is a particularly pitiful display on your behalf, considering I specifically gave you a chance to debate me on the outcomes of an Estonia being better off despite being colonized for nearly 1,000 years, rather than an Ethiopia which wasn't successfully colonized.

How's about this for a solution? On the back of the shirt, show a swastika on it's corner in the middle of a circle with a red line through it on the back, and a swastika flat on one side sitting on the front? That way you could educate people about the different styles of swastika. A little knowledge can go a long way in soothing hurt feelings.

It's not I who have not proved my intelligence, it's you.

You haven't bought up a single factual, or rational point.

Thus far, all you've done is mouth off, and make violent morbid fantasies.

Which is a particularly pitiful display on your behalf, considering I specifically gave you a chance to debate me on the outcomes of an Estonia being better off despite being colonized for nearly 1,000 years, rather than an Ethiopia which wasn't successfully colonized.
Amazing, I never suspected your pathetic attempts to "win" could get any worse. :rofl:

I'm not seeing much related to the topic here guys...please review Post #1 for enlightenment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back